Phantis Forums

Summer Transfers 2008

Tsoglani

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are we looking for promising players??? dont we already have promising players??? :blink:

we should be looking to resign Ivansich & sign some experienced players that can help us gel the team & have the promising players learn from.

Just in case you are wondering who the promising players we already have are:

Petropoulos, Ninis,Dimoutsos. all are under 22 yrs, & i'm sure we have talent on loan, or in the academy

Guys, Augusto is not just another 'promising player'. He might be young but he has already played for the NT and should cost a fortune. As for Kalinic, he has been a relentless goal-scoring machine according to wikipedia. His record has been impressive, to say the least, and his moves on those videos look pretty smooth for a big guy. I 'd like them both at PAO but I can't see that happening.

why are we looking for promising players??? dont we already have promising players??? :blink:

we should be looking to resign Ivansich & sign some experienced players that can help us gel the team & have the promising players learn from.

Just in case you are wondering who the promising players we already have are:

Petropoulos, Ninis,Dimoutsos. all are under 22 yrs, & i'm sure we have talent on loan, or in the academy

hes right........honestly its time for players that are not promising, but proven.

Eksedra Twn Spor has the rumors that PAO asked for Cleyton

hopefuly true, Ive been saying we should get him from Kalamarias.....young and talented, and we let him go to AEL was stupid now well pay more...

They also mentioned Xristodoulopoulos ( dont see the point, a few years a go he was fantastic we should have signed him then, but does anybody know why PAOK is benching him the last 2 seasons? He was their best player! )

And Kalinic linked again...

Rotsa will be going to Latin America for scouting...Id rather he find us players in Greece to be honest....

AEK rumor for Kiliaras...... :tdown: we should not miss this kid, hes a proven Superleague player, a young talent, and an attacking minded midfielder which we dont have ANY of - esp since all our young mids are defensive... also looking for his partner and goalscorer Ogunsoto, and Panionios' Makos according to the AEK papers...

all players we should be having :tdown:

If I were Ivanschitz I would wait for the EURO before I make a decision. He might have a chance to make a lot of money if he shows good form with the NT. Besides, it's not entirely up to him or Panathinaikos. He is under contract and his team holds all the cards. Some things might be beyond the control of the club's intentions. We should wait and see. No need to be stressing out over it already.

As for Kalinic:

"Media reports says that Chelsea football chief Frank Arnesen has been keeping an eye on Kalinic and that he is aware that it will take a bid around the region of

Eksedra Twn Spor has the rumors that PAO asked for Cleyton

hopefuly true, Ive been saying we should get him from Kalamarias.....young and talented, and we let him go to AEL was stupid now well pay more...

well it looks like OSFP will sign Cleyton.....

of course not official, but if youre sitting and chatting with Kokkalis for 30 mins, Id say its a huge chance Kokkalis wants the player, and will get him. Id say theres a very big chance if Kokkali is spending THIRTY minutes talking to the player...

Another talented player PAO should have signed years ago (Galitsios, Torosidis) lost out to OSFP....

Swimming against the current here,but here it is:

I don't care for any transfers right now!

All this is rubbish and will never have any effect [well, maybe by chance... you blindly throw a dart you may hit the target once!] as long as we make trasfers without a good ship, it will be to divert public attention while the ship is rotten.

Get my drift? No, it's not just 1 person who's responsible. ;)

Drakos you think we will get Cleyton? I personally dont think we need someone like cleyton who is a attacking midfielder. We have sooo many right now. Imo if Kokkalis is interessted we will get him, but there is no need. But what is our team doing? Were gonna sign everyone from larissa? There an ok team but nothing special. I dont think Cleyton would be a good signing for us, especailly since larissa wouldnt let him go cheep

as for transfers...its true what athinaios says.....its not that important.

Sadly, it wont change the team. We have got great players before and they all fall apart and dont reach potential.......We need a whole new organizaiton and mentality - this one just doesnt work.

I wish Vgenopoulos would stop screwing around and buy this team. Sure hes a rich banker, blah blah oh so busy / more money to be made in banks.....Honestly when youre as loaded as Vgenopoulos at his age - why wouldnt you LIVE YOUR DREAM and own/fix your beloved team, and work on it 24/7 ??? Honestly whats his personal risk? Losing money sure...but how much does one man need, aterall im sure hes got more than enough to support himself and obviously being owner of PAO will yield income, (afterall, even when your a MORON like Tzigger he still still seems to have money)

Id wish hed cut the PEK show and take REAL action, not just buying out press conferences with nothing but words.

I think hell be greatly missed... Ivan always brought something to the field when he played I feel... were always much better offensively with him out there than without he scores he assists, and he works hard and is mature - I think hed make a good captain even....

2 million is nothing for a player like Ivanschitz.....we just spent 2 million on a Panionios left back Spyropoulos, Im pretty sure the Austrian captain and our most valuable midfielder offensivley for the same price is a great deal, and the player is still fairly young age considering the price....

My advice to pao is to keep ivanshitz. He is so good! Captain for his country at his age is remarkable. I dont think Pao use him corectly thogh.

He is one of the best players in the greek league right now. I wouldnt let this kid go.

Archived