Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough game for AEK,

Panionios are becoming a good side, eg 2-0 away win in uefa cup. and now equal 2nd in superleague.

I think AEK will continue there great start to the superleague with a hardfought victory. I do believe AEK can keep another clean sheet, so im thinking this game will be a 1-0 victory to AEK with blanco to score again.

Well, its a game between the only 2 Greek Teams who play serious football these days

I hope we will win it, but any result is possible really!

AEK has many games back to back. I also fear the artificial turf in Salzburg stadium concerning our many and recurrent injuries!

In any case Panionios is onr of the good surprises of the championship so far and I will be very happy if go away with the 3 points as not too many teams will do that in Nea Smyrni this year.

What a bunch of bull crap for not having any aek FANS IN NEA SMYRNOI na pan na y***tho#$$% :tdown:

Any advantage for panionios. To not have better stronger more vocal fans then them in the stands.

We will do our job on the pitch and exact revenge for last years defeat :box: tha sas skisoume :box:

What a frecking joke................. :LOL: all aek fans should dress in street clothes and when they get in put the yellow and black

Such a critical match and all of a sudden no away fans for aek and worst one of all kupios vassaras as ref , This stinks to high hell.

Are other stars better show up for this match nothing but a w here anything else is unexceptable, were in 1st and we must stay there and make some kind of a gap.

TI enai afta ta pragmata pou mas kanoune i super leaugue tha tous to xosoume sto lemo tous olus yera aek mono niki tixtous olous th tromeri omada exoume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

This is a must win match for AEK so early in the season.

It will show our intent and keep our 4 point buffer over Olympiakos.

I hope we can win it, but i have one of those feelings.

Im going for a boring 0-0.

But if anyone can score, ....... it has to be Blanco.

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

Archived