Phantis Forums

pao123

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this goes for all Greek teams... None of our clubs have played competitive soccer & will not have a feel for their games.. i can see PAO struggling to win here

PAO will struggle because of the injuries, not because of preparation. If they aren't prepared by now then the coaching staff are retards.

WELL VAZELOMANIA.....

I THINK IT WONT BE EASY...... FOR VARIOUS REASONS....

WE WILL MANAGE TO TURN THIS "SIMPLE" GAME INTO A DERBY....

SOME MIGHT SAY INJURIES....

SOME MIGHT SAY TO "FILL" THE STADIUM FOR THE RETURN GAME...

SOME MIGHT SAY THE REFS AND OFFSIDES....

SOME MIGHT SAY WE NOT READY AND LACK OF GAMES....

WE ARE A GREEK TEAM AFTER ALL....

THEREFORE I EXPECT A VICTORY BUT MOST IMPORTANT I DONT WANT ANY EXCUSES

GOOD LUCK PANATHA YO GONNA NEED IT....

PERSONALY I REFUSE TO EVEN WATCH THE GAME.... HOPE I WILL B ABLE TO SAY THE SAME FOR THE NEXT LEG....

OK.Here we are 13 hours til game time. Pao travels to Slovakia to play Artmedia who, as of three years ago, was a complete unknown. The sad state of greek football has made us fear teams liek Bratislava where as the old school, pao of europe, would of gotten by by 3 or 4 goals aggregate.

As for tomorrows game.

Pao looks like they will have pretty much the same lineup they had against Oly, with the exception of Leontiou and Mantzios being replaced by Salpi and Vyntra.

I was hoping N'doye would be ready for this game but it seems his sickness and lack of fitness has reduced him to being a sub at best. Ivan is also ready to return but will also prob be used a sub , probably in the last 10 or 15.

lineup looks like this.

Malartz, Nilsson,Goumas,Enka,Vyntra,Tziolis,Mattos,Kara,Dimoutsos,Salpi,Pap.

i dont like the fact that tziolis will be playing next to mattos as i feel mattos is capable pf playing DM alone. i like the romvo system but that would need a player like ninin, ivan or ivan in instead of tziolis.

i like to say pao will win and win big but i just dont know. its hard to talk before games right now because i have only seen them play a handful of games and only 1 non friendly.

if pao plays the way they played agaionst lazio or the second half against catania, im not worried.

But in recent years, its always been a toss up on which pao we will see.

On another note, they say Eki will be ready for the 5th matchday in greece. which is fantastic. a player with his imagination will only be a good thing for pao and helping players liek salpi and ndoye get open to score.

so myprediction is.....

1-2 with salpi and dimoutso scoring

pao or death,,,,to mono lisi pou exis esi kai o kathe allos pou den piani nova logo australia nea zealand kai kai kai

ine edo :

http://www.greeklive.tv/include/greek_Flash.asp

ean goustaris na plirosis ena mikro poso tou mina,,,dokimase to gia 1 mina kai meta ella na mou ta pis :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10 kannalia zontana apo tin ellada kai database pou kratai oti den prolaves na vlepis gia 7 meres,,,,,,kali othoni,,,gam,.,,ati fasi

kai.....SUPERSPORT 1

pao or death,,,,to mono lisi pou exis esi kai o kathe allos pou den piani nova logo australia nea zealand kai kai kai

Please don't be fooled into thinking this is the only solution.

Iparxoun polous lisis gi'afto to provlima.

Please click here to read a guide on a number of ways to watch your game over the internet, including the one posted by choc13.

Archived