Phantis Forums

pao123

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is why ndoye doesnt start...becuase he can cause havoc as a sub....but i would like to see him start too...mattos was amazing tday...he is the player we have been looking for for this position..winning balls, distributing well, cover all the ground, good freekicks...the team today looked very good..i was very pissed when artemidia scored but in all honestly, we dominated this match...we were passing nicely, possesing well and PRESSURING...i dont think pao has played this kind of football in a while...we still need alot of work but i think we can do well...

cheers to peseiro...instead of going to hold the tie to athens, he stepped it up and showed he wanted the win...get enikarire out of there..i cant wait until morris is back for good...sariegi should get a run too..

i have been saying this for a while...but we need a player that can FINISH...mb ndoye can fill this spot, buuut ever since warzycha left the team e have been unable to replace him with a CONSISTANT scorer...salpi is a good player, but the man needs 10 chances to score one goal and that doesnt cut it for a striker...

all in all a nice win..showed us that our team actually does have some potential..

just heard the ARIS game is over...CONGRATS TO ALL GREEK TEAM TODAY...MAKING US PROUD...ALL TEAMS WON IN EUROPE THIS WEEK.......except oly. :D

Pao123 you can't imagine how I feel you man. The question is can we have players like Warzych in this post Bossman era?

The closest we had to warzycha was gekas in my opinion, but he lost chances as well. Nevertheless I believe he was a little bit better and more dangerous than Salpi.

Papadopoulos in 2004 was something else.He was like top class. Lately I can't believe he is the same player..

I think Dame is our best hope for this years offence...

We still have a lot to see...

Anyway, cheers for all our teams!!

It was about time!

it was.....vyntra...swung his leg up in the air like a little p**tana

also to note..dimoutsos had a great match today..its great to see we have some promising young players..him and ninis will help the team alot this year...not to mention this simao kid..didnt get time today but hopefully he is just as promising...

this is why ndoye doesnt start...becuase he can cause havoc as a sub....but i would like to see him start too...mattos was amazing tday...he is the player we have been looking for for this position..winning balls, distributing well, cover all the ground, good freekicks...the team today looked very good..i was very pissed when artemidia scored but in all honestly, we dominated this match...we were passing nicely, possesing well and PRESSURING...i dont think pao has played this kind of football in a while...we still need alot of work but i think we can do well...

cheers to peseiro...instead of going to hold the tie to athens, he stepped it up and showed he wanted the win...get enikarire out of there..i cant wait until morris is back for good...sariegi should get a run too..

i have been saying this for a while...but we need a player that can FINISH...mb ndoye can fill this spot, buuut ever since warzycha left the team e have been unable to replace him with a CONSISTANT scorer...salpi is a good player, but the man needs 10 chances to score one goal and that doesnt cut it for a striker...

all in all a nice win..showed us that our team actually does have some potential..

just heard the ARIS game is over...CONGRATS TO ALL GREEK TEAM TODAY...MAKING US PROUD...ALL TEAMS WON IN EUROPE THIS WEEK.......except oly. :D

Apart from the analysis of the game (as I didn't see it) I agree with everything. When PAO gets a full squad again the team could be very dangerous indeed, but a great striker is needed.

Overall a fantastic game for pao. Sure we played against ''Artmedia'' but that is the team that beat Celtic 5-0 and IN PORTO 2-3. If a team does that in the CL, i dont want to hear anything about weak teams, especially from fans that support a team that is 0-6-27 in the champions league.

What pao did today was dominate. Honestly the score does not reflect the game. Salpi had two very good chances. Pap missed a one timer that my grandmother would of scored and two other chances that could of resulted in a goal. Ndoye missed a solid chance. Tziolis hit the post and kara had a few shots wide. Mattos made a great one two with kara and nearly scored a dirty goal. With a little more luck the game could of been easily 4 or 5 -1. I think possession was 63% to 37% in favor of pao and Artmedia had 1 and a half chances and scored a goal.

On the goal they scored, Goumas pushed up to support Nillson and got caught. He shouldnt have pushed forward cuz this left two defenders in the back. the ball went to the right wing and Enkarhire went to the rght wing to try to stop the player from cuttin in and the player just blindly crossed the ball in where Vyntra was all alone. He missed the header and the plyer tapped it in. I have been the biggest Anti-Vyntra spokesperson but in all honesty he was not to blame on that goal. He actually played a very solid game even helping push the ball forward many times. However i will not jump on his bandwagon just yet because he has many many games to perform this way to get out of my doghouse. We could see a LB is needed. i would be soooo thrilled if we had signed a player liek spyropoulos, who if anything, would be an improvement as the LB is his natural position.

With Ivan,Eki,Ninis,Morris,Seric, Leontiou out and a half formed Ndoye, i could only have positive sentiments for what this team has in store. The other greek teams showed today that no game is unwinnable. The difference in leagues is not as far apart as people think and every game shoudl be fought for.

Also, with pao, AEK and panionio guaranteed a spot in the group stage and Larisa and Aris half way there, the point that they can potentially ammass for greece this year will help us with our position. with minimum 4 teams in europe, including oly, 2 wins each will help us maintain the 16th position and maybe even move to the 14th and 15th position. which will alow us to have 2 teams in the cl.

One thing that is obvious is that Malartz apparent weakness on crosses and balls driven into the 20 yard box is purely a myth. He is a great keeper and i sincerely believe that we have found a keeper for many years.

Simao jr. is a 18 year old CB who also plays DM or RB. he is from Nigeria if i am not mistaken and was given a chance by peseiro after Velic head great things of him through a connection in Portugal.

hes actually from mozambique

ur quite right though - he was given a trial by peseiro and velic and after a few weeks of training etc he was offered a contract

i didnt think he would play as yet ratehr be a fringe player as he is very young and relatively inexperienced

Please don't be fooled into thinking this is the only solution.

Iparxoun polous lisis gi'afto to provlima.

Please click here to read a guide on a number of ways to watch your game over the internet, including the one posted by choc13.

look man theyre may be options as u say ,,,,,,,,,and does the other options uve listed garuantee every week that u will be able to see any game that is screened in greece???????????AND I MEAN ALL GAMES?????

for example u get lucky now and then and u jag a good stream on sopcast of some local greek game,,,,what happens when 1000's of greek people flood this link when theyre is a derby game on?????????????it can only support like 100=200 people max????

I couldnt care less of greenetv is legal or not ,,,,i pay 25 a mnth and i get guaranteed everything that is shown in greece!!!!!! champions league uefa cup protathlima all greek national games ,,,,,,,and supersport 1 has english,german spanish, french,italian and basically all major leagues and competitions covered,,,no buffering ,,,

if uz cannot afford 25 bux :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i suggest u take the other option where u pray to god ur stream does not get bombarded by others.

Paps again showed how useless he is. The Paps-Salps combo is not really convincing as neither of them are going to win headers in the middle and are like rag dolls vs strong central defenders.

Too many chances missed something that can not happen if PAO moves to the enxt round. As the teams get better, missed opportunities will be punished.

Archived