Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos - Proodeutiki

adonis

Gents, Panathinaikos host Proodeutiki which on paper seems like 3 easy points. But than again, so was Akratitos.

Just that with our Victory in Scotland, and our UEFA Cup draw against Auxerre, it seems we have forgotten Tomorrows game.

Will we see our beloved Team suffer from European Hangover. Lets hope not, were 4 points behind Olympiakos who travel to Aris without Karembeu, so hopefully will see the lead reduced to 2 points.

Prosefxi magges! I think our boys are motivated now and will play with passion. They know Manoli, Papa, and Sotiri are on their way back and we'll be in better shape. I think 3-0 since we're not playing in Europe next week... :box: ...Just hope they don't make me look like a fool <_<

overall a good performance. It shows we actually have some more depth than we thought. I say definitly Konstantinou was the best player - again. He is back, and I feel the best striker on our team and is getting better and better. again today he was the stronger than the opposition, won all the headers, was faster, could dribble and control, great passing and distribution and scored with a great one time finish. Manoli looks like hes gonna have trouble regaining a place. Morris was great again, Sapanis is a very solid player and very hard working and its great he finally got to start some. I am starting to think Soum is an adequate coach for the rest of the season. Ya we tie some s%$#! games vs Akratitos- but to his credit we hit some posts and dominated just couldnt finish. a coach cant control that. Also PAO for the last 7 years has gotten those crap away results- not just Soum. I think we are doing fine and we can still challenge.

guys...i cant wait to see what will happen when pap manoli and michalaki all play together....i see that being an incredble strike force...konstantinou is back to his best and this right now, is why we bought him....he has worked his hardest everytime he steps on the pitch with the trifilli on his heart and is completly focused on his game, which was what he was lacking last year....roday was a good game and a quality win...hopefully some consistancy will come...sapanis once again impressed and helped us out alot today....the only bad news is the yiourkas will be out for 2 weeks and will miss our last two game.....i hope today wasnt the last time he wears the pao jersey...i wanna see him AT LEAST till the summer....i cant wait till after the winter when all our playuers return...thats gunna be a huge boost for us....

It was a good win against Proodeftiki since the lesser teams are a problem for us....

Is the next match against Paniliakos away?

If so, we must be very careful as we cannot affort to waste points...

One reminder: Away from Leoforos we've got only 2 wins 4 ties and 1 loss...

We cannot allow the gap of 4 points to grow... In the worst case, we should be able to go over Oly when we play them in Leoforos. We should control OUR OWN FUTURE not wait on other teams to do the damage for us...

PS> I don't like Shoum (he's not the great coach our team should have), but it's true, PAO's problems with lesser teams is not necessarily Shoum's fault. Crappy results have killed us over the last 7 (let's not hope 8) years...

Drako, I couldn't agree with you more. Shum's not to blame for the guys hitting the post. He just does the lineups and tactics and right now it's not going too bad. I think we've been overdoing it a bit in the past, and I'm guilty of it as any of you are...Sapanis is playing splendid ball right now. I wish we'd started him from the beginning of the season. Mihalaki's doing a hell of a job out there and to be honest, I think Manoli may not be able to get his starting spot back, with Papa in form as well...I agree about Yourka, but I think PAO will wait until after Euro 2004 because if he performs well his value will skyrocket. Plus he may just wait until the end of his contract so that he gets a Bossman and goes wherever he wishes to go.

I was in Leoforos yesturday, not to see the match actually, but rather to hear the new cheerings about thrynos's 7-0.... I have to say they were really good... some of them...

1. HTAN 7 7 XVRIS TO FPA, HTAN 7 7.......

2. OEEEE KOLOGAYROIMOY%$$%NIA, STON KANAPE JANAAAAAAAA, EISTE OI MONOI POY FAGATE 7, OEEEEEEE...........

KTL KTL...

About the match, it was an easy victory, the players saved energy in the second half (there is a game against OFI on wednesday for the cup), and Michalakis was once again brilliant........... :tup: :tup: :tup:

I was in Leoforos yesturday, not to see the match actually, but rather to hear the new cheerings about thrynos's 7-0.... I have to say they were really good... some of them...

1. HTAN 7 7 XVRIS TO FPA, HTAN 7 7.......

2. OEEEE KOLOGAYROIMOY%$$%NIA, STON KANAPE JANAAAAAAAA, EISTE OI MONOI POY FAGATE 7, OEEEEEEE...........

KTL KTL...

About the match, it was an easy victory, the players saved energy in the second half (there is a game against OFI on wednesday for the cup), and Michalakis was once again brilliant........... :tup: :tup: :tup:

hey you were there too? i was in 8yra 9 and also enjoyed all the jokes and songs involving the number 7. pretty good atmosphere for being practicaly empty id say.

i didnt understand what happened in 8yra 13 -- I dont know if u saw or were there but i saw people running back and fourth and was sure that there were some fights/beatings.

i thought the same at first till i could make out someone kicking at someone in the ground-

as for the music.....

very much so! :D

great selections i must say- i didnt know most of the songs - i caught on to the "7" emphasis in some.... do you know what the name of that one song was the played several times? i really liked that one. also good to hear some ntalaras instead of the crap techno pop warm up stuff for a while.

make sure ur first game is a big one.... its just amazing all around atmosphere and if greek is your second language you will hear the most inventive curse words youve ever heard. also i am a big fan of the loukaniko served outside, gross but delicious :P . Ive heard stuff about the new plans and all- does anyone know for sure whats happening to Leoforos? are they gonna expand it? I think they should because then if the try expand more, and focus on keeping the stadium compact - the extra sections closer to the field- we could have most intimidating stadium in the world.

make sure ur first game is a big one.... its just amazing all around atmosphere and if greek is your second language you will hear the most inventive curse words youve ever heard. also i am a big fan of the loukaniko served outside, gross but delicious  :P  .  Ive heard stuff about the new plans and all- does anyone know for sure whats happening to Leoforos? are they gonna expand it? I think they should because then if the try expand more, and focus on keeping the stadium compact - the extra sections closer to the field- we could have most intimidating stadium in the world.

Ah don't worry man. I've got it all planned out...I'm gonna go to a Champions League game or a derby when I go... :tup: I've convinced my American girlfriend to come :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: and I've converted her from the superficial ways of baseball and she has seen the light...I SAY HALLELUIA! ...

Hey Speedy Gonzalez, what Greek eats his Loukaniko with mustard! That's kielbasa man...I know we've got Polish influence on the team but CUMMON! ;)

Archived