Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,275
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. They might be happy just to get rid of his contract. Incidentally, I saw some hypothesizing online a while back that Salzburg didn't actually make an offer for Koulierakis. Essentially, the theory was that virtually no leaks occurred in Austria about the player, implying that their interest was made up by Greek press. Not sure I buy this, but might mean we're still on good terms with the team 😉 -edit- another unlikely one: https://www.transfermarkt.com/ayman-kari/profil/spieler/810093 Doubt he'd want to play in Greece, frankly.
  2. I want to go into the season with the same lineup advertisements for the world cup use - 10 strikers and a goalie LET'S GOOOOOO -edit- unrelated to that, looks like we signed a new kid today - I'm not sure if he'll actually be in our youth team like this site says, vs in PAOK B. https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/mahamadou-balde/profil/spieler/1227246 Incidentally, I spent a few weeks in and around Paphos about ten years ago. Ridiculous accents, would not recommend.
  3. Do I have this right, called up for punishment only to find the alleged events took place out of this group's jurisdiction? One would think a competent authority would be able to identify their jurisdiction before they call "offenders" for their wrist slaps.
  4. I am gracing this forum with my presence to give my pronouncements, straight from Zeus's mouth to your ears: Koulierakis is the best CB Greece has ever produced Fortounis can eat a bag of dicks Have some respect for Pelkas you insolent whelps Game was played at 70% speed and we were (obv) very lucky with that first goal Finland is, however, hot steaming garbage Team should, therefore, look better once they get their mojo Rota did well today, but I don't think we have a single right-back of Greek extraction that deserves to start for a national team The Bri'ish commentator I was listening to was far too dismissive of Konstantelias' dribbling. Find me his name so that I may insult him online. He gets extra demerits for adding a "sh" sound to everyone's name. Pelkash? Bakashetash? Are you kidding me, or do you just live in the Fener? Don't be surprised or upset when a coach doesn't switch up an entire lineup. Teams that have played together always do better than teams that are new. It takes time - perhaps we'll see another one or two changes vs Ireland, who are have a pretty terrible team that we will struggle to beat
  5. Whoa. Sad how it turned out with him. https://inpaok.com/834171/pros-panserraiko-o-ouagke/
  6. Wow, they dropped Vieirinha and Murg! Nice. Samatta and Gomez out as well. I did not expect us to go into this with only one left back... Λίστα Α: Μπάμπα , Μπακαγιόκο , Μπαλωμένος , Τάισον , Καμαρά , Όττο , Τσάλοφ , Κόλεϊ , Ντεσπόντοφ , Κεντζιόρα , Κωνσταντέλιας , Κοτάρσκι , Μιχαηλίδης , Οζντόεφ , Σάστρε , Σβαμπ , Σορετίρε , Μπράντον , Θυμιάνης, Τισουντάλι , Τσιφτσής , Α.Ζίβκοβιτς . Λίστα Β: Φίλων, Γκούμας, Κωττάς, Μοναστηρλής, Ρούμιαντσεβ, Σμυρλής, Τασιούρας.
  7. Ahahaha I was just joking about this with our angry CT-based friend just last night: https://inpaok.com/833889/italika-psemata-gia-manola-kai-paok/
  8. It would be a huge sign of Lucescu's faith in Shoretire if he drops Murg. I actually would have thought Otto would be a candidate to drop, because he doesn't seem to be able to consistently own that spot anyway. It worries me, though, because if both fullbacks (on each side) aren't there, then that guarantees Vieirinha will get minutes. The only time he should be playing, is as a sub in the Riga match.
  9. My guesses: Samatta, Gomez, Shoretire, Ozdoev, and one of our three strikers. They should cut Vieirinha, but I doubt they would.
  10. I still think we will - Greece's transfer window is open for eight more days. Cyprus is open for six more.
  11. Yeah! Take him down!!!! Worst owner in team history; he stopped us from having an eventual merger with Makadonikos
  12. Are you familiar with the term "salary" ?
  13. He has played as CB in most of his career appearances. Lucescu saying he can "also play as a midfielder" also tells you where he sees him. Paoksyd, you are one weird guy. What money is being pocketed? This summer's salaries are probably gonna bankrupt us, chief
  14. At this point, a free transfer is about all I could expect out of him. Saving a few euros on his salary makes it worth it all on its own. Chatzidiakos is off to Copenhagen so that leaves us with only four CBs (if you count Thymianis). Personally, I want to see a youth player there, but I'm sure that won't happen. Eight days to go!
  15. Good luck to him, I hope he absolutely crushes it there. I have a feeling Otto will be gone after this season; let's see if he can pick it up from there. And now for MY exciting news!
  16. Panathinaikos fans have another reason to be pissed; they have drawn again (this time vs Kallithea). Too bad next week's game will be at home; I feel this would be a good time to take advantage of the ugly atmosphere among their supporters...
  17. Perhaps it was related to his exchange with Warda, who can blow a bag 'o dicks for that celebration
  18. I legit thought they would because of the play acting by Dutch Eagle's countryman
  19. Guys even when they don't make contact with your face, you should grab your face and drop to the ground anyway. That way, you can get goals disallowed. Frankly, I think Baba was the one who was fouled there...
  20. Garcia has them well-drilled, unsurprisingly. Hopefully we treat this like most of our recent away games and let them tire themselves out before taking control. This should at least play to our advantage by letting us counter...
  21. Wow, Shola gets the start
  22. Interesting. Looks like these are cumulative; so if you get five wins your chances of making it into at least 8th place is 75%. If my (probably optimistic) projection of one draw and five wins comes true, that increases to a 97% chance. Says it's elo-based, which is probably skewing this, though. My guess is they're using UEFA coefficients as the ranking criteria. Keep in mind that all three Turkish teams have "artificially" low coefficients; it might actually be a little harder to get through than this implies. Though there may be a few teams that are overachievers ranking-wise as well (but I wouldn't bet on it).
  23. Taison being out might guarantee we see some Soretire, methinks? Even if just as a sub
  24. Andre Ricardo has been announced as on loan to Chavez in Portugal's second division. By my count that leaves the below players as in limbo: Samatta Lyratzis Tsaousis Funny enough, if those three leave and we sign the new midfielder and center back, we will be right at Lucescu's sweet spot of 28 players. Funny how that works out.
×
×
  • Create New...