-
Posts
14,276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
349
Everything posted by pash
-
It is possible - but unlikely - that there might be a financial reporting reason for this. Perhaps Wolfsburg's fiscal year-end is is August 31st, so a transfer would have to officially happen the first day of September? Or, perhaps, we offered to give him up for slightly less money while we got to keep him for an extra two weeks. Either way, very strange all around. I also wonder if the deal is truly signed (but if not, we go back to the question: why announce it?)...
-
Seems the Kouliarakis transfer has been announced, but will still take place after these games. Odd that we are announcing so soon but at least we made a lotta cash!
-
They just started their game vs Lamia and already are down to ten men with a straight red to Sielis. WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET!
-
I can see the headlines now. "Greek team banned from all future international competitions due to 'mass-groping spree' that lasted two weeks and crossed three borders."
-
Possibly a left back, possibly a right back. Depending on if Lucescu really doesn't like Soares, and if he's losing faith in Otto. We will not win a championship with Vieirinha locking down a starting role there. If Lucescu plans to use Tissoudali as a CF, could see them looking for another LW. But we now have a lot of players that can play there (even if it isn't their "natural" position).
-
Thymianis comes on for Schwab. Seeing him as a DM it seems? -edit- spelling
-
This game is gonna end 15-14
-
Chalov draws a PK after getting his foot stomped
-
Literally zero reason we should have Nasberg on the squad. Unreal that he still has a job here.
-
Ozdoev!
-
Did Nasberg just nearly screw us??
-
Schwab scores I can't believe how bad these streams are. Can't watch more than 30 seconds on any of hte options without it going nuts
-
I would be. Off to a spicy start
-
Never change, Razvan...
-
Kyriakos Giaxis, who captained our B team, has now signed with Larissa.
-
Do we have anything to indicate that Lucescu actually wants to get rid of Soares? The blogs went nuts over him being left off the list, but we only have so many spaces here.
-
I'm gonna take a guess at what Lucescu is thinking: --Tsiftsis-- --Vieirinha--Kedziora--Thymianis--Soares-- --Schwab--Ozdoev-- --Zivkovic--Murg--Konstantelias-- --Thomas-- Here's what I'd like to see! And I could imagine Kedziora actually playing RB for this. --Tsiftsis-- --Thymianis--Kedziora--Nasberg--Soares-- --Schwab--Camara-- --Zivkovic--Murg--Soretire-- --Tissoudali-- Tsiggaras being left out is pretty weird. It leaves us very thin at CM. Very interested to see what our new GK can do.
-
Anglo-Saxon hahahaha This guy's been marathoning the exploits of Uhtred, and it shows
-
Lot of games currently tied on aggregate. Borac, Panathinaikos, Shamrock. Really coming down to the wire here.
-
And on top of that, our Russian CF who played 13 games for PAOK B (and scored five goals) last season is also walking. Strange moves all around.
-
One of the PAOK Today guys is saying now that the deal has already been agreed but we aren't transferring him before the play offs are over. I don't know how he knows that, but I hereby bless that plan.
-
The difference between this run and like five years ago, is that five years ago they said "if we qualify, Ivan's gonna start writing checks for great players!" This time, we did make some big moves, but we made them way, way, way too late. I think the squad is improved from last year, and we might see further improvement by the end of the month. Shola's hiring certainly indicates Konstantelias is on his way out (which I am very fine with), and the recent news of interest in Koulierakis probably means he's gone soon, too. I am also very fine with that. Selling those two players will more than cover every acquisition we've made this summer, with money left over for a few more good players. Qualifying for Europa League should be pretty straightforward, and will net even more prize money. We will be much more competitive in that league, and should be much stronger domestically as well. So, to reiterate: look on the bright side.
-
I would take 15 million ALL DAY for him.
-
I think the last time you boycotted the team, we won the championship, so don't let me stop you!
-
Look on the bright side, guys: if we couldn't beat a team as shitty as Malmo, we would have gotten sexually abused in the Champions League.