Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Akritis_1944

Members
  • Posts

    2,441
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    15

Everything posted by Akritis_1944

  1. He "under estimated" the standard. How about that? I think he may have thought that since his team put 6 past Lokomotiva and 5 past Brondby that they would get a result against Xanthi and then against PAS Giannina.
  2. Awful news about Stelios Markousis. Not knowing all the details I'd suspect he had a pre-existing heart condition that was not picked up.
  3. I hope there was an agreement not to play against PAOK. Effing Kabala!
  4. I was a disbeliever based on his lack of experience and accomplishment as a coach but he's won me over. He's determined and has belief. He's stumbled in the league because he (and most people) underrated the standard of the Greek Super League but if he's a good coach he'll find solutions to unlock tight defence and catenaccio tactics.
  5. Lol. He's had a few shaky moments but surely he'll improve.
  6. You guys have finally embraced the Boulgaroi label. Lol
  7. I might order one and give it to a friend of mine who's a PAOKtzi from Florina.
  8. Samaras has a decent history. Papadopoulos is not bankable. That would be totally flat. Compare PAOK signing Berbatov to them signing Papadopoulos.
  9. You're right Reaper. He looks disinterested and lacks passion. That's just my perception but when you compare Busquets outlook to what most of us think of Samara then there's a huge difference. I think Samaras can definitely help a club like AEK given they are only playing domestically but if he doesn't sign now he'll fade away until January.
  10. Torosidis is suspended for the next match against Finland.
  11. He can sign for a club until September 11.
  12. Tragic. Peace, love and strength to his family.
  13. Until Samaras honestly looks at what he wants to accomplish in the 4/5 years he has left as a player then he will continue to be a joke being linked with jokes like Cosmos or Melbourne City. AEK is the perfect club for him but he's on record as saying he'll never play in Greece (aside from some cryptic reference to OFI). Quite possibly the most moronic thing anyone can say given that there aren't many clubs anywhere in the world that want him. If I was his manager or confidant I'd berate him for being a c*nt.
  14. How well did Luka do there against Serbia?
  15. I think we can say with some confidence that the following players will not play for the Ethniki again: Katsouranis Salpi Karabelas Spyropoulos Tzavellas Samaras is probably done as well but he may find a club one of these next few years.
  16. Too soon!
  17. After they stopped laughing they promptly ignored the request.
  18. Lol. You forgot male modelling.
  19. What was the reason for Jara's departure? I read that Silva preferred him over Pulido but he was over ruled. I know a lot fans didn't rate Jara highly.
  20. PAO deserves the humiliation. They lost to Kabala FFS!
  21. I agree about Dellas not preparing as well as he could for this match. Xanthi did the same last week against PAOK. So it was up to Dellas to pick a team and players that can create and unlock such a defensive and tight opposition. Unlike Anastasiou, Dellas gets a pass though. He's still finding his GSL feet.
  22. You guys see Milivojevic's goal last night! Talk about fixed! Someone (probably Marinakis or Theodoridis) was controlling the ball from the exedra. Fixed! Corruption!
  23. Not paying taxes is something that the rich are better at than the public servant leftists. Melisanidis and Marinakis are gold medalists.
  24. Fetfa is likely to make 10 million euros but Lazaro and Samaras are paying for their own frappedes on Mykonos.
  25. I have no idea. He has a very impressive CV. Played in the biggest leagues but he needs good players around him or else he's a liability. Someone mentioned a while ago that he must be a good guy and a model professional. He doesn't seem to cause trouble at the clubs he's played for in the media. I've been thinking that if he wasn't such an average player I'd love him.
×
×
  • Create New...