Phantis Forums

Champs - SKODA Xanthi

Montreal_Thrillos

I also think that this would be an easy win for Olympiakos. I think Xanthi would have to be strong in defense to stop Olympiakos, who is ranked first in offense.

I predict the score will be 3-0 for Olympiakos (But best of luck to Scoda Xanthi :) )

another phantom penalty....at least this time it went in....

I know. Any other team in any other stadium in Greece and that penalty would have been 50:50 and prolly not given. Pantos went straight to the ground after a bit of a nudge and as soon as I saw that I knew ther ref would blow for a penalty. And it wasnt even well struck and still went in! lol

Ahh well, as if Kokkalis would lose at home to Xanthi!

i would also like to throw afew facts:

There have been a total of 33 Penalties scored this year. !7! of which have been scored by olympiakos...though the closest one to that is halkidona with 5, they have also had 5 scored against them as olympiakos have only had 1 called against them and they themselves have also missed 2....9 penalties given seems a bit of a large number figuring that Oly have converted 21.2% of the penalties in greece....except for halkidona, every other team are around 1, 2 or 3 with pretty much the same amount against them....

....just a fun fact...

Haha

every time PAO fans come in here they complain about the refs which bring me to a question,,, when you watch highlights of OSFP do u stare only at the refs waiting to calll a penalty? do u even watch the action . players ?

if u say OSFP buys off the refs how ironic that PAO gets a penalty 8 minutes after they are down 1-0 ? Coincidence ?

Haha

every time PAO fans come in here they complain about the refs which bring me to a question,,, when you watch highlights of OSFP do u stare only at the refs waiting to calll a penalty? do u even watch the action . players ?

if u say OSFP buys off the refs how ironic that PAO gets a penalty 8 minutes after they are down 1-0 ? Coincidence ?

No Thrilos, it wasn't a coincidence..it was just a bloody penalty, that all.

(actually it was the definition of a penalty, which even Tsoukalas and Krokus would have awarded without second thoughts. Heck, they may have even gone a step further sending the Ionikos goalkeeper off as well!).

You would have a better chance winning an argument by claiming the sun will not come up tomorrow than this.

ps..I might as well as being having a conversation with the TV.

My point is EVERY call not 1 but all the calls that they (OSFP) are awarded penalties PAO fans dispute them

thats why I said that the PAO penanlty wasnt real

I know it was real and valid but I wanted to see how PAO fans felt about SEEING HOW THEY LIKE osfp FANS saying the penalty wasn't valid.

anyways.....

Archived