Phantis Forums
Blackhawk

Other Teams/Leagues Discussion

3-1 ο ΟΦΗ τον Παναθηναϊκό. jvc σφαγή του Παναθηναϊκού έτσι; Όπως και σφαγή του Ολυμπιακού. Χαλίφης ο Ιβάν.

Να κερδίσει και ο Ατρόμητος τον Άρη, γιατί φυσικά ο Άρης είναι η μόνη ομάδα που μπορεί να μας κοντράρει για το πρωτάθλημα ως γνωστόν. Ο πρωταθλητής "Ο Άρης"!

Hahahahaha awesome result

Atromitos is also currently being Aris...if this result holds, they'll be ahead of Olympiakos by one point. Amazingly, it wasn't Koulouris who scored.

4 hours ago, pash said:

Hahahahaha awesome result

Atromitos is also currently being Aris...if this result holds, they'll be ahead of Olympiakos by one point. Amazingly, it wasn't Koulouris who scored.

Sad days in Greek football!  The glory days are long gone.   

I completely missed that Deligiannidis scored the first one, and Korovesis scored the third. Lulz @ greenies

-edit- Koulouris also scored twice vs Aris, btw. He's already at 11 goals in the league. The guy is unstoppable...

Edited by pash

Σφαγή του Ολυμπιακού, σφαγή του "Ο Άρης", σφαγή του Παναθηναϊκού. Ο χαλίφης Ιβάν έχει κάνει άνω κάτω το πρωτάθλημα.

Απελάστε τον επιτέλους.

Ο Ιβάν είναι τόσο μεγάλο λαμόγιο, που βάζει τους διαιτητές να δίνουν πέναλτι στον "Ο Άρης", για να τα χάνει και να ρεζιλεύεται. Τι γίνεται φίλοι συμπολίτες; ukworm, emperor, Χρύσανθε Τσαλτίδη, πώς τον βλέπετε τον "Ο Άρης"; Η προεδράρα λένε θα ρίξει πρόστιμο. Απ' ότι φαίνεται απομακρύνεται το πρωτάθλημα και το Τσάμπιονς Λιγκ φέτος για την κιτρινόμαυρη αρμάδα του Παντελίδη.

Εντωμεταξύ στον Αστέρα κάνουν πάρτι που έφυγε ο Παντελίδης και η ομάδα πηγαίνει τρένο από τότε.

Σφαγή του "Ο Άρης". Ο Ιβάν φταίει για όλα. jvc τι έχεις να πεις κι εσύ; Που βαδίζει αυτή η χώρα;

2 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Ο Ιβάν είναι τόσο μεγάλο λαμόγιο, που βάζει τους διαιτητές να δίνουν πέναλτι στον "Ο Άρης", για να τα χάνει και να ρεζιλεύεται. Τι γίνεται φίλοι συμπολίτες; ukworm, emperor, Χρύσανθε Τσαλτίδη, πώς τον βλέπετε τον "Ο Άρης"; Η προεδράρα λένε θα ρίξει πρόστιμο. Απ' ότι φαίνεται απομακρύνεται το πρωτάθλημα και το Τσάμπιονς Λιγκ φέτος για την κιτρινόμαυρη αρμάδα του Παντελίδη.

Εντωμεταξύ στον Αστέρα κάνουν πάρτι που έφυγε ο Παντελίδης και η ομάδα πηγαίνει τρένο από τότε.

Σφαγή του "Ο Άρης". Ο Ιβάν φταίει για όλα. jvc τι έχεις να πεις κι εσύ; Που βαδίζει αυτή η χώρα;

https://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superleague/article/543976/den-apantaei-o-paok-se-koygia-logo-exei-i-dikaiosyni

What happened?  Again PAOK pushed? 12 points in the first half of the season.  Bravo Savidis....bring Greek football to the big leagues!!!   Show PAO, and Olympiakos what great champions you are.   You gonna have a great run,  Champions league next year,  maybe the semifinals too!    Forget the past,  PAOK will set the standards.   Might even win the Super bowl!

No jvc, you are wrong. We got 30 points from the referees so far. If it wasn't for them, PAOK would be in the second to last place probably.

To more important stuff: If you are a good boy, Savvidis will work it out and Panathinaikos can finish in the 2nd place. You just have to be a good boy and the halifi will take care of you. Panathinaikos will be thriving in Europa League and PAOK in Champions League. Are you in?

• Like it 1

Basically that was Vardinogiannis' deal with Kokkalis. Olympiakos to be 1 and Panathinaikos to be 2.

Now the boss is Savvidis. If Dimitrakis Giannakopoulos takes Panathinaikos you might be able to go up to 2nd spot. Until this happens, you can only hope to Giorgos Donis, aka Pep Guardiola.

Kougias and Karapapas howling like wolves.  Aowwww.  They’re crying and whinging is something else.  Brings tears to my eyes.

Kougias I can kind of “understand”.  The man is impetuous.  He can’t be helped.

Karapapas where do you start.  And we wonder what is wrong with Greece when you have characters like this that are actually employed and get a salary to spew their idiocy.  We’ll set aside the fact that for years Oly benefited from bad refereeing but now that their team isn’t strong enough to overcome it, they want “better” referees.  Maybe Karapapas should make an alliance with Savvidis to try get VAR ?  But I suspect he doesn’t want better referees, he just wants referees that are more pro Oly.  The hypocrisy is truly astounding.  One day Oly will lose or draw a game and they won’t compile a long list of all the penalties and fouls they didn’t receive.

I leave you with Hanlon’s Razor (regarding the quality of Greek refereeing which has been hollowed out for years) :

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

• Like it 2

13 hours ago, Yiankos said:

Basically that was Vardinogiannis' deal with Kokkalis. Olympiakos to be 1 and Panathinaikos to be 2.

Now the boss is Savvidis. If Dimitrakis Giannakopoulos takes Panathinaikos you might be able to go up to 2nd spot. Until this happens, you can only hope to Giorgos Donis, aka Pep Guardiola.

I don't think the Family had any deals with Kokkalis....Kokkalis had the communists PASOK in his pocket,   and the family wanted out of the political spotlight.   This was evident during the early 2000s when PAO was competing at a high level in the CL.   PAO was reaching semifinals,  quarterfinals and knockout stages in consecutive years,  while Olympiakos couldn't buy a game in group stages....didn't even get out once, and they pulled off 6 domestic championships to PAOs 1.    Anyway the Tsipras circus is coming to the end in March....We make a deal with ND on all levels.   From Athens Alive project to SAVIDIS projects in the North.    We go 60/40 on championships,   and split the CL.  DEAL?

Edited by PAOTHEGREAT

Make it 70-30 and we call it a deal.

The only problem is you have a European ban for three years, right?

And what about AEK and Olympiakos? Will they be fine with that?

1 hour ago, Yiankos said:

Make it 70-30 and we call it a deal.

The only problem is you have a European ban for three years, right?

And what about AEK and Olympiakos? Will they be fine with that?

We can work over that,  and  we shouldn't jeopardize the deal....I think if we get 2 more Greek cups,   6 to 4 we have a deal.   You mentioned Olympiakos and AEK....Marinakis will eventually empty the remainder of the cash register and leave for England.   MELI all he cares about is his gambling business....so I don't see any resistance.

Edited by PAOTHEGREAT

23 hours ago, Yiankos said:

I don't think Dimitri will touch Greek soccer unless he gets Athens alive....the starting lineup of the 5 PAOs basketball team,   are earning over 10 million in salary per season.   Dimitri is making a killing in basketball,   I don't think he would get involved....simply because Greek football makes no money.   Going by the 10 million he pays out on salaries for 5 starters,  that indicates he brings in significantly more than football would....unless of course he made the CL,   and we know that will not happen with PAO for a very long time....and will also be a rare occurrence for any other team.   That said if he gets Athens alive....Dimitri stated he would take over.   Let's see Maybe after Tsipras is dusted in March the ND might hand it over.