Phantis Forums

Highway to the Disaster Zone

JohnnyTheGreek

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but at this stage in the Ethniki, given the opposition, AEK should at least have 7 out of 9 points.

And for all I know, they win the next 6, OLY drops 3 points somewhere, PAO ties another 2 and loses 2 more. Maybe it's no big deal. Maybe I'M chicken little.

But if this is how they deal with domestic opposition, the 7-1 drubbing OLY suffered to Newcastle not that long ago will be nothing compared to afta pou tha fame apo tov AVTEPLECT! Never mind Milan or Lille.

I've already stated I won't watch any more NT games as long as Nikopolidis, Charisteas, et al. are still playing, and I've kept my promise. If AEK doesn't at least match last season's performance, I'll be burning my AEK flag next season.

DEMIS!!! Love you, man, but this is unforgivable. Start printing up pink slips and see what kind of results you get!

I've already stated I won't watch any more NT games as long as Nikopolidis, Charisteas, et al. are still playing, and I've kept my promise. If AEK doesn't at least match last season's performance, I'll be burning my AEK flag next season.

Great fan you are. <_<

Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but at this stage in the Ethniki, given the opposition, AEK should at least have 7 out of 9 points.

And for all I know, they win the next 6, OLY drops 3 points somewhere, PAO ties another 2 and loses 2 more.  Maybe it's no big deal.  Maybe I'M chicken little.

But if this is how they deal with domestic opposition, the 7-1 drubbing OLY suffered to Newcastle not that long ago will be nothing compared to afta pou tha fame apo tov AVTEPLECT!  Never mind Milan or Lille.

I've already stated I won't watch any more NT games as long as Nikopolidis, Charisteas, et al. are still playing, and I've kept my promise.  If AEK doesn't at least match last season's performance, I'll be burning my AEK flag next season. 

DEMIS!!! Love you, man, but this is unforgivable.  Start printing up pink slips and see what kind of results you get!

A fan supports his team whether they are playing the best they have ever played or the worst.

Of course we are upset at the poor results but i would never "burn my flag" because my team has taken a bad turn. Whether its AEK or the NT i would never turn my back.

Your next step will be walking into Karaiskaki with a gavro shirt.

DROPI SOU!

BANWAGON FAN! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:gr: :gr: :gr:

Support your national team or club thru good and bad times. That's what a real Greek fan do!!! What's next, support Turkiye??? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

When your team puts virtually no effort into winning, hell yeah. You should have tried being a Leafs fan in the 80s.

I don't love 'my team' like a 5-year-old loves their mommy. I love them like a frustrated back-seat driver which is WHY I feel they need a swift kick in the arse, or else they should get the **** off the road.

Make way for some hungry teams who've got something to prove.

Archived