Phantis Forums

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not a big fan of Puma, I'm an Adidas guy.. Hopefully if we sign with Nike they dont just give us generic looking kits like most of the Greece kits.. Macron was also brought up in some articles, I d

Got a new one to add to the collection.   Its taken me 10 years to find one and this is Long sleeve which is also rare.  

Finally got it today!!! Let me just say that I'm extremely happy with my purchase!! It looks sweet!

2001-02 jersey --with the blue stripe-- was a very nice jersey.. is there anyone in the flea market?? ;)

i actually have that jersey with Boateng #24 on the back.... :)

the new jerseys are the same thing basically except the away kit is ugly this year.... :tdown:

heres a question----why do they change jerseys every year?

i think we should go back to the 2000-2001 jersey- by far the best...

2001-02 jersey --with the blue stripe-- was a very nice jersey.. is there anyone in the flea market?? ;)

They come up a lot on ebay i bought one last week with Vokolos 18 on the back for only $20 :tup: !

heres a desktop for you Turk

Posted Image

• 3 months later...

does anyone know when this jersey was used?

http://www.pao1908.enosi.org/set8/giarni2s06.jpg

http://www.pao1908.enosi.org/set6/giarni2s05.jpg

Never seen it before :blink:

must of been for one of those pre-season tournaments vs other european clubs. maybe about 3 years ago.

scarey though...

i dunno about anyone else but i grew up as a child in the 80s and 90s with green and white old school stripes... with a pao trifili emblem... they are my favourite strips.. anyone have pics of them ones???

I just found out that the blue jersey was used I in 2001 in a Cup game against Markopoulos. It was the first time in PAO history I believe that we used a different color other then White or Green. Never was made available to the public and was only worn in that game. (Fillipidis Era)

• 1 year later...