28/03/06 : Malta 0 - 3 Greece

02/06/06 : Greece 1 - 0 Hungary

06/06/06 : Greece 2 - 0 Moldova

12/09/06 : Norway 0 - 0 Greece

13/10/06 : Greece 1 - 1 Bosnia

17/10/06 : Turkey 0 - 0 Greece

17/11/06 : Greece 4 - 0 Malta

21/11/06 : Hungary 0 - 0 Greece

That will leave us with 25 points, I hope it would be enough.

Answer oy your question :

1 Turkey

2.Greece

-----------

Norway

Bosnia

Turkey builds up a few squads ( all new talented players)

From these squads the best players will come into a final squad.

Also the experienced players who plays in German Bundesliga will be in the final squad

Nuri Sahin (he will play for Emre)

Big things are changing in Turkish NT all this effort all this work I cant imagine it hapens also in Bosnia and in Norway cause Norway and Bosnia has no the capacities Turkey has .

I can see also this effort in Greece so I believe that the work will be not for nothing.

O omilos einai isorropimenos.Katarhin den xeroume akoma tis omades.Mehri akoma kai i Ouggaria einai epikindiny.Mporei fetos na vgaloun 3 paiktarades,de xereis pote.Opos emas pou vgalame ayti tin fournia kai mehri kai to europaiko pirame.

To thema einai na kerdisoume ola ta paihnidia stin edra mas kai ohi opos persi me tourkia kai oukrania.An ginei ayto kai nikisoume kai olous tous theoritika adinamous exo i esto kalytera apotelesmata apo tourkia kai norvigia-ta ypotihemena favori me mas-de tha mas endiaferei o 2os

O omilos einai isorropimenos.Katarhin den xeroume akoma tis omades.Mehri akoma kai i Ouggaria einai epikindiny.Mporei fetos na vgaloun 3 paiktarades,de xereis pote.Opos emas pou vgalame ayti tin fournia kai mehri kai to europaiko pirame.

To thema einai na kerdisoume ola ta paihnidia stin edra mas kai ohi opos persi me tourkia kai oukrania.An ginei ayto kai nikisoume kai olous tous theoritika adinamous exo i esto kalytera apotelesmata apo tourkia kai norvigia-ta ypotihemena favori me mas-de tha mas endiaferei o 2os

Fovame tin Bosnia. Oti kai an peis, eine apo tin podosferiki sholi tis sovetikis enosis, kai otan tous pexoume ehtos edras tha sinantisoume megales diskolies. Tourki eine kai afti alla de tha tous parakolouthane i UEFA. Tora pou ehoume ton Samara omos elpizo na prokrithoume apo ton omilo. Elpize na doume kai perisotera ton Amanatidi pou petaei stin Germania, kai ton Salpingidi.

:gr:

Fovame tin Bosnia. Oti kai an peis, eine apo tin podosferiki sholi tis sovetikis enosis, kai otan tous pexoume ehtos edras tha sinantisoume megales diskolies. Tourki eine kai afti alla de tha tous parakolouthane i UEFA. Tora pou ehoume ton Samara omos elpizo na prokrithoume apo ton omilo. Elpize na doume kai perisotera ton Amanatidi pou petaei stin Germania, kai ton Salpingidi.

If you would talk in English than I could tell you again that all you say is s%$#! .....

you are very smart

:D :D :D

ethnikitsis- get over bosnia already theyre Decent but Greece is more than capable of shutting them down, you act as if theyre going to steal the Euro trophy during qualifing and be euro champs ......Norway and Turkey are a lot bigger threats because they are semiconsistent teams....the Norwegians especially can create a lot of problems.

If you would talk in English than I could tell you again that all you say is s%$#! .....

you are very smart

:D :D :D

My friend Turkcell

There are thougts that i can not express with the use of the english language.i don t speak english well.

But i can tell you that i think that you say s%#@ because you say other(you say that greece -turkey will pass) and do other(vote turkey-norway)

i don t thing anyone else vote for that.Correct me if i am wrong

and if you understand italian i can write it down again

you are very smart

:D  :D  :D

Why are you baiting me? Are you looking for a fight or are you just fixated on my ass? I know Turks tend to like it up that pipe (Midnight express being a prime example) but I'm not interested. So please, do us all a favour and shut the ###### up!

ethnikitsis- get over bosnia already theyre Decent but Greece is more than capable of shutting them down, you act as if theyre going to steal the Euro trophy during qualifing and be euro champs ......Norway and Turkey are a lot bigger threats because they are semiconsistent teams....the Norwegians especially can create a lot of problems.

I think you're going to be surprised file. If i'm not mistaken they were 1 point away from qualifying in a group with Spain and Serbia. They are a very good side and have some excellent players, and their edra is hostile. Of course I'm not saying that they're world class but they're dangerous, and Greece has a problem breaking smaller sides down. I hope I'm wrong, but this is a VERY tough group. Everyone sees that there are no giants in the group and thinks 'easy' but our B, C, D rate teams are tough.

My friend Turkcell

There are thougts that i can not express with the use of the english language.i don t speak english well.

But i can tell you that i think that you say s%#@ because you say other(you say that greece -turkey will pass) and do other(vote turkey-norway)

Yeia sou file, kala eise?

Min asholise me ton Tourko, enas ponokefalos megalos eine!

i dont quite share your optimism. for our ethniki there are no easy games. we don t score easily thus its hard to say we get three points in any ektos edras game. another problem is greek teams need until mid-november to be ready for the season. this could cost us valuable points.

i don t see any easy opponent for us in the group. i think ektos edras in moldavia is going to be tough, we could well lose points there. malta held croatia in the last qualifying. hungary on their day can cause problems. turkey, norway and bosnia are equally dangerous for me. on the other hand it could have been worse...

i see us getting:

vs bosnia- 1-2 points............very strong at home-a tie away would be good

vs turkey-2-4 points.............we could be able to win at home but turkey is a strong side

vs hungary-6 points...........we should get all 6 points

malta- 4-6points................i see us stumbling once against a little team- we never beat malta away in all our history i think

moldavia-4-6 points............hostile away game---could well end in a draw-if we play like we used to

norway-2-4 points.....hard to say how strong norway really is...we should get three points at home but the away game is tough to win

I think a lot of our scoring problems might be solved by Samaras. He's a threat that we didn't have before and should give us another dimension to our game. The thing that worries me is on defense. None of our defenders are really on great form and they are getting older (Kapsis, Dellas, Goumas). It'd be nice to see Otto use some of the younger guys against Australia. That would be a great test for guys like Samaras, Amanatidis, and Tavlaridis (it's a friendly but it's as close to a qualifying match in terms of atmosphere as you can get).

Anyone else think Otto will continue using the 4-3-3 in qualifiers?

Amanatidis-Samaras-Giannakopoulos

Katsouranis-Karagounis-Basinas

Fyssas-Dellas/Kyriakos-Kapsis/Goumas-Seitaridis

Nikopolidis

SUBS:

Zagorakis

Mantzios

Papadopoulos

Tavlaridis

Who will qualify for EURO 2008?

Please vote and also predict Greece's score for each game. Here's mine:

02/09/06 : Moldova 0 - 2 Greece

07/10/06 : Greece 1 - 0 Norway

11/10/06 : Bosnia 1 - 1 Greece

24/03/06 : Greece 1 - 0 Turkey

28/03/06 : Malta 0 - 3 Greece

02/06/06 : Greece 2 - 0 Hungary

06/06/06 : Greece 3 - 0 Moldova

12/09/06 : Norway 1 - 0 Greece

13/10/06 : Greece 2 - 1 Bosnia

17/10/06 : Turkey 0 - 0 Greece

17/11/06 : Greece 4 - 0 Malta

21/11/06 : Hungary 0 - 0 Greece

There's my predication

My friend Turkcell

Yeia sou file, kala eise?

Min asholise me ton Tourko, enas ponokefalos megalos eine!

eheis dikio yperpaikti eida kai allou tis syzitiseis tou

Archived