Phantis Forums

Joel Epalle

drakos13

Would you want Epalle back at PAO?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want Epalle back at PAO?

• Yes, give him another chance
    • No, hes just not for us

As some of you may know, Joel Epalle right now is tied for leading scorer in the league with Djordjevic with 12 goals and has been really important in Iraklis' sucesses this season.

So out of curiosity, do you think he deserves another chance at PAO?

Why would we want good players back on Pao!!! Ofcourse he should come back he has been Iraklis team..He showed his worth against us this season..This guy was not given a chance to show his worth was played out of position...

Supposedly our manager said that Epalle is the only player he regrets giving away. He said he should have not listened to the fans boo him and give up on him and that Epalle really wanted to stay and was very very sad that he was leaving Pao. I just hope that Oly or AEK don't get him now that he is doing good.

Definitely!

BTW what ever happened to Boateg?

Apparently he now sells conterfeit cds near the Akropolis.

Okay...i am kidding.

Boateng went to play in sweden I believe. Not sure where he is now.

I Apologise if I offended anyone.

I was recently in Greece and I kept coming across guys from Africa selling conterfeit dvds and cds (I could have sworn Peter Oforiquaye was trying to sell me a 1980s era Greek tsonda with Roumanes in it, but I know he plays for OFI now and OFI weren't in Athens that weekend).

I chatted to a few of them. All the guys I met to had changed their names to Greek names. I remember one guy from Nigeria was named Kosta. How cool is that!

No one was called Giourkas as even poor struggling people don't want to be associated with a vlachiko name like that! :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Below the existing posts of mine concerning Epalle

Well I saw Epalle playing for PAO in preparation game agianst Xamax.

He was one of the best then......

PAO - Hraklis  0 - 1    Epalle  15' 

Pou ine o "Ella ston Papou"  ??

Johnny , Epalle (although an average player)...is one of the few players in PAO's team with his dashes and unpredictability......, who can bring a certain vital life in PAO's static game.......but as most of the Phantis Users....know football only from television.....they look at him with different eyes......

Sounds funny.....  :)

But respectless for Epale....... he helps you more than the majority of you think.......but the majority....is ......just sheeps.....

One comment from Ela Ston Pappou.. and above my answer to him

he he he indeed!!! He is identical....

i believe he deserves another chance at the club. he could not be any worse at least than Vyntra or Charalampidis who sold s%$#! thru out the season in that wing. but there are two problems to his coming-back... 1) he will occupy a foreign spot... 2) tactically he would have to adjust his game to more defensive duties because of his would-be position at the club should he ever come... he improved offensively, that's true but what would he do defensively is a huge question mark in my mind...

Archived