Phantis Forums

Summer 2006 transfers

cyberfish

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bakke does not want mendez...

tridente is a young great talent with very much potential..im not sure if it would be a good move to sign him, but he is being looked at by river i believe

He might be a young talent, but I agree with Drakos again. The dude plays in the 3rd division and still cant manage a goal a game. Of course, if he isnt an out and out striker but a typical "dekari" then it is an impressive rate. Also remember that Ian Wright (Arsenals legend) was 22 when he made it pro so 23 is still relatively young. PAO could be his big break. Having said this I'd still emphasise that Saviola to some dude in an unknown league is ridiculous!

on Goal cover it says the Croatian media are saying Klasnic to PAO.......i dont think thats happenign......

would be an amazing signing but i dont see him leaving werder...especially with klose looking to be on his way out and valdez already leaving..plus, we will then have klasnic manztios and gkekas all in one position..though i believe klasnic woulbeat them both out...

no mendez, that is for sure and apprently saviola is deciding this weekend so the rumours will finally come to an end and we will se for sure what is going to happen

I'm in the minority here and I know it. But, Saviola isn't right for us now. He's a great player but what we need is to first create a very good team, dominate domestically and then compete in europe. The money rumoured to be offered for Saviola is too much in my opinion, especially when our club almost lost Pap for 150-200,000! Saviola is good for a "stromeni omada" not one "under construction"... I don't know if he's a primadona, but any player that realized how much more he's paid than the rest (almost as much as all others combined) he becomes a primadona! it's human nature, especially with those young kids.

And, Saviola won't come to play for a club that finishes 2,3, 4 (except once) in the last 10 years. It's no secret that no one respects Greek footbal as practiced domestically...... Many have said so (incl. Karagounis) after FIFA threatened to throw us out recently.... Saviola wants to have a Euro presence and a respectable show, domestically and internationally. I also believe that Saviola will NOT come to Greece.... He's using PAO's offer as a way to get more $$$ from others! Mark my words!

I'd spend "his" sum of $$$$ on getting good players and give them lots of incentives ($$$) to perform, AND above all I would try to build up from the basics: like a professional environment within the club in all positions and create the mentality of a champion!

Oh, and the "paragha" of Greek football has to be rebuild too! Using just a fancy name, "Superleagua" won't help any if the underlying reality won't change!

i agree with you about Paps & other Greek players losing them or close to it for so little money...RETARDED...

But when was the last time PAO has someone of this stature who can add some creativety???

I would welcome him... He can only make everybody else around even better!!!

The money rumoured to be offered for Saviola is too much in my opinion, especially when our club almost lost Pap for 150-200,000!

that had nothing to do with money really - more to do with power and arrogance on the Vardinogiannis side. He wants to be the one setting the terms and others accepting or they leave.

3.7 sounds like way too much for Saviola....I dont think hell do that much more than a good promising striker you can find elsewhere for cheap who doesnt have a name yet..... i mean s%$#! Gkekas had 15 goals...from Saviola id expect at least 18 and a prota8lhma for him to be worth it! And i just cant see him as taking over the league...but with Eki/Romero maybe he will find it...

up to this point i was really happy about the transfer sighings we have made.. i mean this year instead of a clean out(like previous years) we managed to get rid of 2 worthless players (wooter and torghelle) and keep our key players (gonzo, Pap) where in previous year we would let them go because of either cheapness or struggle of power... We also have managed to keep the signings to a low compared to previous years (8-13 new players) only bringin in 2 atm who i belive will only b an upgrade to this team.. Espeically with Romero who has eki type player written all over him... Pao is also entering a new age where there trying to attract a huge signing and offering a s%$#! load of cash (its nice for a change instead of being cheap) to players of saviola's cailber...

i jst hope we dnt go down hill and buy a useless player... Kamil Kosowski apprently is as good as ours... His a midfielder who likes to play on the left wing...

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/inter...on=2006&cc=3436

http://transfermarkt.de/ middle right...

saviola is hesititating i believe because he dosnt want to play in greece..im sure he might want to play for panathinaikos or a club like us, but lets face it, for a player of his caliber, there are not too many positives about playing in greece..we have a very strong money offer and i pray that if he comes, its not just for the money..he has played vs pao..he has seen our atmosphere and he knows if he comes here he will be worshiped...and if he comes..i guarentee he will top scoring in greece...a player like saviola in greece?? come on now guys...you have doubts that he cant fit into our system and play?...the only thing i dont want to see are players like gkekas and mainly manztios on the bench...but if saviola comes in..then some compeition will be there..this treansfer can only help the club..whether it will happen or not is another thing...ive given up on the media..im waiting for something official and i think everyone else should as well..

kosowski is give or take...could help r could be sitting the bench...and if saviola doesnt come, i hear we are trying to pick up jrgensen from fiioentina...apprently he has a good relationship with bakke...i watched him last year and he is a very qualiyty player and could give us exereince and goood options

that had nothing to do with money really - more to do with power and arrogance on the Vardinogiannis side. He wants to be the one setting the terms and others accepting or they leave.

3.7 sounds like way too much for Saviola....I dont think hell do that much more than a good promising striker you can find elsewhere for cheap who doesnt have a name yet..... i mean s%$#! Gkekas had 15 goals...from Saviola id expect at least 18 and a prota8lhma for him to be worth it! And i just cant see him as taking over the league...but with Eki/Romero maybe he will find it...

Some of u are unbelievable.....

Most of you sook that Tsigger doesnt put money in his poket to bring players in.... and WHEN he shows that he is.... u go back and say we can get players of the same caibre for peanuts.... YET when he buys skoupithia..... pios sas akouei....

If saviola actually comes to PAO... :blink: you will be jumping for joy... kai ase tis m*****es!!!!!! :P

The whole issue is the GREEK LEAGUE..... PAO as a club is 1 of the biggest in the world.... i can guarantee that if we had CL to throw at saviola this season... he would already be with the apostoli training in italy!!!!!

what was the URL again I HAVENT NOTICED AS ITS IN EVERYTHREAD

trifilara-

were not in a position to judge the teams finances, but i do see evidence of spending, so tsigkounis just doesnt seem the right word no matter how bad things have gone wrong. for example last year 14 players, some among the top youth in Greece, others prospect internationals from the Prem League, Serie A , Champs Leagues winners....they turned out bad and now we forget that money/effort was being put forawrd. It was.

Other instances of being a jackass like with Papadopoulos making control issue, because we know the club has no problem with the money esp. when He keeps upping the bid for a player we dont really need and is giving raises to other players on the team. Thats the short version of my logic for this.

Tsigger has made one big mistake with the whole saviola affair and that is that he has proved everyone right that Pao have the funds to buy big players...

his exposed him self now and there is no going back with cheapies such as Maric; Zuta; Dembah: that french defender from Aigleo; Ebede ect...

:)

Tsigger has made one big mistake with the whole saviola affair and that is that he has proved everyone right that Pao have the funds to buy big players...

his exposed him self now and there is no going back with cheapies such as Maric; Zuta; Dembah: that french defender from Aigleo; Ebede ect...

:)

Ebede does suck....but to his defense he was only brought as a replacement for Kotsolis...He actually did play well for Xalkidona...

Maric, Zuta ----those signings were also garbage....but the source of those crap signings like Mitu from Croat league I beleive was Zaec, who thankfully is gone!!! Zuta was Shoums pet so he had to have him... :tdown:

what about roubakis and that french defender?? what about wooter?? pitsos?? bikovski?? epalle to some extent???

All in all now that Tsigger has proven he has the $$$ to bring in talent i think it would b a huge mistake for him to go back to the stone ages of buying cheapies or else he will face a huge backlash IMO...

Question do we own Sylla or is that Bs???

Archived