Phantis Forums

A' Div: Aigaleo - PAOK

Ziaka

On Sunday PAOK thravels to Aigaleo. Let's see if the PAOK players have what it takes to get only the second win on the road this season. Win would be nice in order to stay in 4th place.

Aigaleo is a tough team, but a good PAOK should be able to get a result. If we play like we did against Atromitos and Levadiakos, than we will lose. I am hoping that our win against Iraklis will boost our player's morale.

Zagorakis will most likely miss the game due to the injury he sustained in the Iraklis game.

My prediction is a 1-0 win or 1-1 tie.

A win here would be excellent! Although i am doubtfull. PAOK has only won two games in a row twice this year and we don't look like making that twice in this game. On paper we should win, but Zago is out with injury and we are playing away to a good team. I hate to say it but PAOK will probably lose or draw this match, i really hope they can win though so we can stay fourth.

with paok you never really know what you are going to get.you guys are capable of wining that game but you got to play well because aigaleo has a good team.

u are so right with that statement

at times this year Paok looks like they have turned the corner and are in contention to make a run for the title

and then they have these setbaks

dumb draws and losses

Aigaleo did managed to stifle AEK till the 85th min last game

Interesting comments from Tsiartas. For a who wants to finish his career in Thessaloniki, it's weird that he's just dismissing Aris outright. Too bad, I'm sure he could help them out a lot and get back into the A'.

I see a 1-1 tie for this game.

PAE PAOK has released a statement saying the PAOK is not interested in Tsiartas. I have to agree with that position. He could probably provide some help with set pieces (free kicks, corners...), but it's obvious that we are in reconstruction phase, and there is no reason to bring someone in just help them out before they retire.

Archived