Phantis Forums

Rivaldo

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here is a link to a page that has all the goals of Rivaldo this year, including friendlies against R. Sociedad and Werder

It is comfortable to use because you have only to click on the result of the goal you want to see and the player opens in the same page, you can also click twice on the player screen to see it in full screen

Of course my aim is not to lessen the wonderful work in Amonws page, but sometime you just want to see a goal without bothering with rar files

http://www.goal4replay.net/VideoSelectionP...Gr&ScorerID=132

here is what was written about him' among many others

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong my friend Rivaldo is THE BEST Player to EVER player to play in the Greek League and I praise him 1000% for that.

The thing is though where is the future of the club going though?

Are we looking on winning the Greek League and leaving it at that and gettting into the Champions League stages and moving out?

Or do we want to look inot the future of Olympiacos and possibly look at youth like the reat of Europe is doing?

It's a double edge sword and I would love to see both if we could but unfortunately soccer is getting younger and quicker and Rivaldo is not that type of player anymore... No matter what I love the fact that we get to see this legend perform another year..

:tup: :nw: :nw: :nw: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw:

• 1 month later...

Ribo left a party that his wife oorganized for his birthday to go to plead innocent and he spoke in the disciplin comitty

You can read it here

http://sportnews.flash.gr/articles/2007/4/19/82230/

He convinced the jury, also the larissa player came and confessed that Ribo did not hit him' only the ball, and he was sure that the issue will endin yellow card for both

Ribvo wanted to kick the FK awarded to him and not waste time, of course the larissa player had other plans. Who knows, maybe the outcome could be less shameful for Oly if he could execute the FK

But it is not important, important is the fact that he can play in the following game

Nice birthday gift, well it is not a gift , it is justice being made

You have also everything about his defense in BAM.GR

in Greece, they cant even make a red card stick...PATHETIC..

No wonder our league is in total mess

I believe that our league is a mess because of "the top - down" (meaning that out top people need to change or make those changes and stick w/ them) That's a topic in itself.

As far as the Decision, there's nothing wrong w/ it if you're a fan. Everyone knows that Rivo didn't go to strike the player and it was too harsh. As far as the Ref that's another story as well. A bit harsh as well.....

Many questions many answers too little time to talk, lets get the league over and work towards the future in order to make Greek Soccer better.

Look what MLS is doing, in about 5-10 yrs we're going to be WAAAAAY behind as far as league standards and position in Europe...

Pathetic is your reaction, my dear PAO fan

And the Greek leugue is in total mess not because a n absurd decision of a mediocre referree was amennded

Think again' this time as a wise man and not as a fan

Thank you for your attention

Better read this:

http://www.bam.gr/newsList.jsp?categoryID=148

http://www.bam.gr/news.jsp?newsID=82834

the only one pathetic here is definatly your Rivaldo loving self...

You missed the big picture...

Its not about PAO or oly like YOU make it seem to be or gavri like yourself...

If this was some player from Atromitos the red card would STAND!!!!

This is another black eye to our league. They come out with decisions that they never uphold towards biggers clubs, & in recent history in favour your osfpp

• 3 weeks later...

The news today about his sudden departure from Olympiakos came as a shock.

I wonder what's really happened. He really is the biggest signing ever for a Greek club.

Thanks for the 3 years service Ribo.

He will be missed. :(

Rivaldo quits Olympiakos

A bitter Rivaldo said goodbye to Olympiakos.

If that is the case, Kokkalis should be ashamed for mistreating a true superstar who, outside of some outbursts in the past (which he just spoke his mind), played honourably for the team. He was our top goal scorer. He brought honour, prestige etc. to the team. He was (is) a true professional and great soccer player.

I don't get it... How does Kokkalis expect to sign "big names" now? When players hear of this, they won't come to Greece.

The way Kokkalis (right or wrong) gets rid of his coaches and now Rivaldo... well he is definitely hurting the team.

I'm upset with this. Communicate and be upfront (honest) with your players etc., that's all Rivaldo was asking. I know Kokkalis has done much for the team, however, in my humble opinion he dropped the ball big time with this.

I suppose money is more important to him then anything else...

:angry:

Gamo to spiti kai tin mana sou m#$%! Kokkali!!!!!!!!! Karioli!

Ribo wanted VISAs for his children which were promised to him yet Kokkali kept avoiding him! EISE m#$%!S! This has also killed any chance of signing Ze Roberto and Roberto Carlos too! He misses out on these players yet offers 10 million euro for Tunjay?? m#$%!!!!

Xana tha eimaste i p****** tis europis, kai tora pou tha paei to protathlima sto OAKA ti that peis m****pano???

Can't wait to see Thyra 7's reaction to this!

Auto htan! Ws edw!

Prwta ta 8libera epeisodia opadwn Osfp kai Pao opou organwnan kai symmeteixan melh tou DS ths omadas ka8ws kai alla prwtopallikara tou Kokkalh. Kai mono gi ayto apofasisa na mh ksanasxolh8w me ton Olympiako mexri na fygei autos o skoteinos an8rwpos apo thn hgesia ths omadas. To ellhniko podosfairo exei pesei poly xamhla fetos kai oloi (omades, dioikiseis, opadoi) ebalan to xeri tous gia na ginei auto. Piasame pato.

Den eixa loipon skopo na ksanagrapsw tipota mexris otou akousa auto pou egine me ton Ribo kai den pisteua st' autia mou ! Den exei shmasia poso dikio exei o paikths, kseroume oti o Kokkalis (sigoura kai me th symfwni gnmh toy mal#$@ tou Lemoni, 8ymh8eite oti prin liges meres o Takis eipe oti ta brhkan se ola ta zhthmata) eixe skopo na ton diwksei.

Kai twra kyrie Kokkali na doume ti 8a kaneis tou xronou me to tsirko sou. Oute na se brisoume den aksizeis. Ante na fygete epitelous kapote esy kai oi Bardinogiannides na ksebrwmisei to ellhniko podosfairo.

So it's time to say bye guys. You won't see anything from my side in the future because I don't think the current Osfp is worth of anything but a complete disregard. It was nice to have some talk here, even with the trolls. I don't think I'll be back before Kokkalis leaves the club. Lets' hope it will happen asap because otherwise I see a very dark future for us.

Bye to everyone!

i thought the way kokkalis ousted giovanni was harsh but this is an absolute disgrace and horrible publicity for a club that wants to attract top players. most of which would only consider olympiakos because of rivaldo.

lets not forget the most important part w/o rivaldo i doubt olympiakos would have been as successfull in greece as they have been. he was all the money and made the difference. it surprises me that djole and anatolakis get new contracts and djole earns a lot, yet ribo who was poised as technical director at some point and would help olympiakos greatly in the future with his brazilian contacts is shown the door.

i dont thin olympiakos will suffer from not having rivaldo in the cl. he wasnt on point for euro play this season and it showed in every game. too slow, etc. but in the greek league he was olympiakos alpha and omega and will be hard to replace. its sad not to have him play in the greek league as he was probably the best promotion for our league. another stupid move from olympiakos.

Archived