Phantis Forums

Rivaldo

Montreal_Thrillos

It is too late for him to move because of the NT

His only hesitation if any is between staying another year in the Port or going back to Brazil to be near his elder children

The option that has to be closed until 30 March is whether he will stay until the end of this season or stay a year longer

Nobody is speaking of immediate move (I hope)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking oF Rivaldo..........

I was walking in Glyfada today just got out of Germanos or something and him and his wife walked right by me! He is way taller than he looks on tv... I was also suprised there was nobody bothering him, he was just strolling and waving no kids chasing him or fans yelling at him....he just waved to people....

I was walking in Glyfada today just got out of Germanos or something and him and his wife walked right by me! He is way taller than he looks on tv... I was also suprised there was nobody bothering him, he was just strolling and waving no kids chasing him or fans yelling at him....he just waved to people....

i think the ppl in Greece are just amazed by his presence that they are left speechless

they have no idea wut to do but honor this great footballer

RIBBO = LEGEND

i think the ppl in Greece are just amazed by his presence that they are left speechless

RIBBO = LEGEND

way to pull dumb words out of your ass AGAIN. amazed, speechless ?

im sorry i dont live in flashy/shitty NYC where i see people ive seen on tv in the streets every day....i really didnt expect to see a famous footballer in the suburb where i live at the turn of my head youd be suprised too...i was shocked at how tall he was thats all.

RIBBO = LEGEND

im sorry i dont live in flashy/shitty NYC where i see people ive seen on tv in the streets every day....i really didnt expect to see a famous footballer in the suburb where i live at the turn of my head youd be suprised too...i was shocked at how tall he was thats all.

:LOL:

RIBBO = LEGEND

if your so smart then tell us why nobody bothered to go up to Ribbo ??

in your case i bet u if u saw Rivaldo u would have probably shitted in your pants b/c u would not be able to control yourself

so next time u refer to be as dumb or my statements

go look in the mirror first or better yet take at look at the dictionary and look up the word dumb and u will see whos picture is on it when they give an example

really people we're talking about a player that was great in his prime & couldn't find work , then came to a mediocre protathlima..In Greece its easy to recognise a visible minority. Everybody is a white Greek...

If you put rivaldo in NY he'd look like a common thief

H kolliti mou ton eide tin proigoumeni bdomada sto Mall sto Marousi..Mou eipe pws einai poly psilos alla asximos sto proswpo<mes'stis rytides> :P Alla mou eipe pws i gynaika tou einai kouklara-kormara...

Alitheyei oti foraei masela?Akousa oti eixe xasei ta dontia tou mikros logw asitias... :(

Pantws oti kai na leme gia to Rivaldo den exei simasia...Den irthe sto panathlio elliniko podosfairo gia na ftiaksei onoma...Kanei tis diakopes tou kai oso mporei boithaei kai to gabro...alla kai to profile tou ethnikou mas prwtathlimatos..nothing more or less..

re paidia prin peite polla polla genikos na kserete ti exi pathei o rivaldo mikros... exasa ola ta dontia tou otan itan 11 xronon... emine etsi sxedon mexri ta 20... zouse stis faveles tis brazilias kai otan mikros upesth sovara provlimata me to derma tou genikos sto prwsopo apo ti mh katharotita kai apo tin eleipsi sostis trofis apo mikros..

really people we're talking about a player that was great in his prime & couldn't find work , then came to a mediocre protathlima..In Greece its easy to recognise a visible minority. Everybody is a white Greek...

well i guess Rivaldo is doing pretty well for himself these dayz

weak prothalima or not

he still needs to get the job done and guess what he has been doing a pretty good job of that

Olympiakos's signing of Rivaldo has done alot for both Olympiakos and Greece

its created an interest and maybe it will league bak to higher standard of play after a few years of mediocre play in the league

weak prothalima or not

he still needs to get the job done and guess what he has been doing a pretty good job of that

its created an interest and maybe it will league bak to higher standard of play after a few years of mediocre play in the league

absoloutly correct though.. its a good thing to see someone resurrect their carears

weak prothalima or not

absoloutly correct though.. its a good thing to see someone resurrect their carears
rivaldo resurrecting his what???he has won almost everything so far in a personal or club or national level.he doesn t need to do anything else,he just enjoys what he does and as long as he can play at the level he wants he will continue to play and make us happy with his playing style.plus when most players don t want to play for there national teams and get tired, he still wants to offer his services for his country.ribo is a living legend and with him playing in our country we should feel proud that we can enjoy a real magician like him do his tricks in our pitch.

ella re crazy what did he the year do before he came to osfpp??

i

Just because he had a bad time at Milan it doesn't mean he isn't a great player. Even the great Maradona had a bad time at a club (Barca). Ribo was low on confidence, went back to Cruziero where he played twice (and scored 1) then we snapped him up.

About the staying in Barcelona it was written in the Greek sites , also in the Spanish newspaper Sport

You can read it in BAM.Gr, in Contra and i guess in others

It is written quite in detail and there is nothing i can add

As for the @off time @ of Ribbo (i mean the second season in Milan , better said the half season because he left, and the short stay in Cruzeiro which ended after Luxa left) it was mainly due to personal tragedies in his life , something that he overcame, like every disaster that he had in his life, he had many since childhood

Many people thought that he will not recover , or will go to Qatar for the big money, but he proved them wrong, I believe that his present wife has to do with it, and the love from the fans of Oly

Anybody hwo knows him and knows what he has been through, not in his fault, can only admire hime for his overcoming the bad spell

If you mentioned his bad times , it does not diminish his value, on the contrary, it adds to his value as a fighter and winner

It is easier to be Paolo Maldini and always live in the same environment

After the Mundial in which he was one of the best he was thrown away from Barcelona to a team which coach did not want him in the first place

Even so he did some good things in Milan until he suffered from the personal tragedy and was not given anymore opportunities from the coach

He showed his greatness of character when he did not stay there just to rest and keep the great money of his contract, he asked to leave. He just wanted to play and to recover from his depression

What I lament most today is that he did not came directly from Barcelona to Olympiacos

I like everything you wrote, Crazy

Archived