Phantis Forums

Rivaldo

Montreal_Thrillos

everybody sees rivaldo as a great player that he is except the complexikous vazelous so guys don t even bother.the fact that in our last game he beat them by himself is enough proof for an "old guy" like RIBO.the fact that even now barca fans still cheer for him just proves his greatness.RIBO-THEE MAS-ODIGISEMAS. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8a spasw thn siwph mou giati exw kourastei na diavazw asunarthsies! Kat'arxas den nomizw kanenas ston planhth na amfivalei oti o Rivaldo einai polu megalos paixths kai o kaluteros pou exei perasei pote apo thn Ellada. Opoios exei allh apopsh einai AMPALLOS, eite autos einai prasinos eite otidhpote. Oson afora to "gerasmenous paixtes" na 8umisw se olous oti prwtos pou xrhsimopoihse auton ton xarakthrismo gia tous paixtes sas einai o SOLLIED. Nai kurioi, ka8ariste ligo tis mnhmes sas h' bgalte tis parwpides. Apo 'kei kai ustera to afomiwsan oles oi anti-olumpiakes fullades. Kati to opoio einai fusiologiko giati oles oi opadikes fullades einai upervolikes kai 8eloun na kanoun akatasxeth, kai polles fores avasimh, kazoura.

Exw kourastei na vlepw prasinous, kokkinous, kitrinous na einai monimws ektos topou kai xronou me tis dhlwseis tous. Ksekolate to eukolopisto mualo sas kai o nown noeitw!

P.S. Na 8umisw oti h omada einai panw ap'ola, paixtes erxontai kai feugoun. Den lew na mhn 8aumazeis kapoion paixth, alla h entonh proswpolatreia den ofelei kai sunh8ws einai antiparagwgikh.

• 3 weeks later...

Olympiakos signals it intends to keep hold of Rivaldo

For the first time Olympiakos officially acknowledged yesterday it intends to keep Brazilian soccer star Rivaldo after his contract expires this summer.

Club President Socrates Kokkalis told journalists that “Rivaldo is a really great player who has offered so much to the club and normally he should be staying,” while sources suggest that the Brazilian’s new contract is only a matter of time.

When someone pointed at Apollon Kalamaria’s Brazilian striker Silva Clayton, Kokkalis stressed “Clayton is one thing, Rivaldo is quite another.”

The Olympiakos president also confirmed the club is planning to play some friendly games in the USA, right after the end of the league season in May and before the summer holidays, satisfying a long-time demand by Greek expats in the States

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_artic...9/03/2006_68014

Olympiakos signals it intends to keep hold of Rivaldo

For the first time Olympiakos officially acknowledged yesterday it intends to keep Brazilian soccer star Rivaldo after his contract expires this summer.

Club President Socrates Kokkalis told journalists that “Rivaldo is a really great player who has offered so much to the club and normally he should be staying,” while sources suggest that the Brazilian’s new contract is only a matter of time.

When someone pointed at Apollon Kalamaria’s Brazilian striker Silva Clayton, Kokkalis stressed “Clayton is one thing, Rivaldo is quite another.”

The Olympiakos president also confirmed the club is planning to play some friendly games in the USA, right after the end of the league season in May and before the summer holidays, satisfying a long-time demand by Greek expats in the States

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_artic...9/03/2006_68014

well its about time Kokkalis pubicly stated about Rivaldo and his intent to resign him

i thought Rivaldo gave Kokkalis the date of March 30th to resign i could be wrong ??

but we need to sign Rivaldo

as for Clayton he was talked about after the game v Kalamarias

i believe he would be a free transfer

heard AEK would compete us for his services lol

but he would be a solid signing to say the least

young quick and just a solid piece of talent

now about Olympiakos coming to the USA

thats been mentioned before and it hasn't happenned yet

its been rumored for a month now and i hope they do come

and play at Giants stadium b/c i will be going thats for dam sure

OLympiakos#1

According to Contra.GR it is sealed and firmed

In the official site there is no official statement though

here is the link

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/AEth/Ol...cos/115781.html

I hope it is true and that Luxenburgo will not spoil it

Let us pray for no-injury season and good campain in the CL

I have sen the Basquet table of the group

Barça and Oly are going through to the next stage

I wish this were the footall table (my two favorite teams together with the same results)

You beat me to it

but here is also the English version

Some good news at last

Toomany bad ones in my ambient lately

It is good to smile again

Olympiacos CFP appreciates the overall offer and precious contribution of Brazilian player RIVALDO, the greatest football player that has ever played in Greece, who has proven his worth on the field during the past two years and following a meeting that was held between the player, Olympiacos CFP President, Mr. Socrates Kokkalis and Vice President, Mr. George Louvaris, hereby announces the renewal of his contract for one more season.

Thank the Lord for that

He declared after the meeting

Iwanted to stay, they wanted me, so we agreed on everything :tup:

Well done to Ribo staying that shows how much he loves olympiakos and most important greece. Also Luz13 about him being out for up to 4 weeks a greek sport website says he is going for test next week to see how bad the virus is so we dont really know how long he will be out for

Olympiakos renews contract with Rivaldo

Olympiakos president Socrates Kokkalis announced Thursday that Brazilian superstar Rivaldo will remain with the club for another season.

No information was provided by Kokkalis on the deal.

"Rivaldo will remain with Olympiakos because he is the biggest transfer ever made in soccer in Greece," Kokkalis said. "He has shown that he is a great player. He has given a lot to Olympiakos and that is why we have agreed for him to play another year with us."

The 33-year-old midfielder is playing his second season with Olympiakos and receives a reported 1.9 million euros annually.

Rivaldo was 1999 FIFA World Player of the Year and a 2002 FIFA World Cup winner.Greek reports say the new deal is worth 2.7 million euros annually

http://www.fifa.com/en/WorldLeagues/index/...rticleid=116316

GreekLunatic

Can you give me the link to the site that published this information?

I usually check every day contra, sportime, bam and goalday, but I suppose ther are many others that i do not know

Let us hope that there is a real hope that he does not be absent for a long time, not only because the team needs him but also because the longer he stays out the longer it will take him to return to full rhythm of playing

Yesterday I read in some site (I do not remember which one) that he is going to have some new examination today to see how he is doing and give a new prognosis for his full recovery

I wish it can be soon, do you think there is any chance that he plays at Larissa, at least some minutes if necessary?

Please report here any news that you hear of

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Greek lunatic

Unfortunately, no good news today, well, no news at all

I have been thinking ,in the meantime , about his approaching 34th birthday

The same number as our championships

I believe that he is not very happy on this birthday, being ill and apparted from the thing he loves most : playing football

As fans, IMHO, we have to support him now and not only when he scores some wonderful goal or give a decisive assist

So I beg you to go to the following link

http://www.rivaldo-10.gr/forum/forum_posts...sp?TID=262&PN=1

and write some greetings to him for his birthday

It will be translated and showed to him, most probably as it is his @official@ site

You may have to register to post, i am not sure

Archived