Phantis Forums

Rivaldo

Montreal_Thrillos

Today is his birthday, and in the Olympiakos magazine they celebrated it with an article which describe 34 important moments in his Greek period

Unfortunately I can not buy the magazine where I live but sportime did gave us a summery of the bad and good moments of Ribo in Greece

So much has happened in less than 2 years!!

Here is the link to the article

http://www.sportime.gr/football_inside.asp?article_id=14811'>

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He should have said it earlier

But maybe he wanted to give Rivaldo a "birthday present"

I respect him for that

It is nice to hear that the Latinos in Athens and Piraeus are friends outside the pitch

Of course we can not blame he players for every piece of nonsense the fans say

Very sad news for Rivaldo

Nothing more to be said

This is a very cruel blow for him

I have never seen a fpptballer whith so much of bad luck

Every time we think that at last this man reach some happy period, something bad hapens to him

Bad for Olymiakos , bad for him as a person

He deserves more, but life is like that

I wonder if he will bounce back from this blow

He always did bouncedback from disasters in his life, but how much can a man endure?

First time LUz has remained without words

Ah, the link

Almost forgot

Rivaldo .....Next year :( :( :(

Today UI found out that the date of the final of the CUP was changed

As I am an optimist by nature )Maybe not very practical= I thought that maybe it is better because it gives 4 days more for Rivaldo to get better_

Just a thought that I wanted to share

Excuse me if I am overflowing the forum with my posts

Unfortunately my optimism did not last

I have just read in goalday that Ribo is leaving today for Brazil , being depressed by the result of the examinations which did not approve his taking part in the final of the boal

He felt all right, he said, he was ready and very eager, but the doctors did not approve

What a pity

Rivaldo played the final of the last Mundial with a bad ankle sprain, nobody knew it till after the game, sometime his will power overcame injuries, but it seems this time he will not be permitted to do this

He did not score than but helped Ronaldo to do it (In the final) He said afterwards that he had terrible pains when he kicked the shot that Kahn rejected and Ronaldo scored from the rebound

I agree that Greek Cup final is not a Mundial final, but maybe they could give him the oportunity to play at least some minutes orr postpone the final verdict until a day before the game

It is just my humble opinion, knowing him

Now he is leaving for his homeland frustrated and with a very bad disposition

When will he return? Sis he get permission to leave?

I do not know

I hope he will find what he wants in his country, maybe consult another medical opinion

I wish him luck, may the Lord iluminate him to do the right thing

I turst him compeletely

• 2 weeks later...

I would REALLY be surprised if he retuns for next season. He knows that all the fans love him but I think that this is going to be the last blow for his carrer. If he does play for us again next season I see him being in the role of coming off the bench and giving some good quality minutes (20-30)

No matter what if he stays or goes... He's one of the BEST that has played in Greece...

And no-one can deny that.

I would REALLY be surprised if he retuns for next season. He knows that all the fans love him but I think that this is going to be the last blow for his carrer. If he does play for us again next season I see him being in the role of coming off the bench and giving some good quality minutes (20-30)

No matter what if he stays or goes... He's one of the BEST that has played in Greece...

And no-one can deny that.

hasnt he already signed guys? for one more year... :unsure: im sure he has.. before he left he did... anyway no doubt about the best player ever to walk on greek pitches... ofcourse we must not forget the god of players Gonzalez who is X2 Rivaldo but ok after him yes.. :P

Unfortunately, our star has been left out of the Mundial... A shame realy because he really believed he could make it... I think this was his last chance to ever play footy at a world competition... ;)

Unfortunately, our star has been left out of the Mundial... A shame realy because he really believed he could make it... I think this was his last chance to ever play footy at a world competition... ;)

he is???? :blink: :blink: :blink:

LATEST INTERVIEW

Posted Image

Anybody has the original text of this interview in whole?

In sportfm, contra and bam there are only extracts

They mentioned that he said something about CAP and his exclusion form the NT but they do not quote it in those publications neither in ribo.gr

Please quote the whole interview, no matter in which language

Thanks in advance

Rivaldo Disappointed At Omission

A week after Olympiacos were crowned Greek double winners for the second consecutive season, with Rivaldo being named their M.V.P, the Brazilian came forward to express his disappointment at not being included in his country

• 1 month later...

i hope he doesnt think that Brazil would of won if he was included :nono:

I dont know if they could have won it but i do believe that he could have helped.

Archived