Rivaldo

Montreal_Thrillos

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AAfter I read the BAM article i expected something much better today

I was very disappointed, I really hoped to see the Rivaldo they described

Let us hope we will seesomething better next time

What a shame, losing to Anderlecht, Rivaldo looked very frustrated, no wonder (at himself, mostly, well, can happen to everybody, it is only a friendly)

I dont know if they could have won it but i do believe that he could have helped.

A strong coach would have taken him

Chemistry was the problem with Brazil this year and he could have helped like Inzaghi did for the Italian - 30 minutes p0layed 1 goal

Excuse me for off topic

Inzaghi really was missed, I personally like him and his goals, he has this capability to make goal out of nothing, in spite of his shortcomings

But we have even more extreme case

Fred (Lion ex Cruzeiro) entered for Brazil in the 88 minute and scored a goal in the 89

But the idiot CAP did not give him another chance

He deserved to lose

I am still lamenting the selling of Fred, with him Cruzeiro would have taken the Championship of Brazil

It is quite a while that i did not see a player such important to a team

Of course he needs center of the field to feed him with a ball, but once he has him nobody can avoi the goals

Coward , conservative coaches are the cancer of football

If he feels that he can not play at a high level since he is going to be 35 next year then nobody can say no.I just want to see what kind of magic we will see in this great maestros last year.RIBO THEE MAS ODIGISEMA MAS. :nw: :nw: :nw:

• 2 weeks later...

http://gr.olympiakos.gr/article.aspx?aid=21214

Guys I'm confused why would they offer him captaincy? Does this spell the end for Djole? :(

I dont think so my friend.They proposed him to be the 3rd captain of the team.Nothing to do with Djole(I think)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Several hours after the unfortunate Valencia game, The wife of Rivaldo gave birth to her 3 child with him, his fifth

It is a boy

Rivaldo was quoted in BAM that he will be happier if Oly would have won the game' anyway he is happy of course for the birth of a healthy child

The link (Which is titled @ We have to keep jead high)

http://www.bam.gr/news.jsp?newsID=58317

Several hours after the unfortunate Valencia game, The wife of Rivaldo gave birth to her 3 child with him, his fifth

It is a boy

What's he trying to do, start a football team of his own? :LOL:
guys, she is trying to talk about the human aspect of a player and you play cheap jokes :tdown:

yeah i know i am humorless...

It is a boy

What's he trying to do, start a football team of his own? :LOL:
guys, she is trying to talk about the human aspect of a player and you play cheap jokes :tdown:

yeah i know i am humorless...

You said it not me! :D

I know this "humour" is not ill-spirited but it shouts loudly that none of you has ever watched a child's birth, as a father of course. If someone does have and still can't show respect to those very moments, then I feel sorry for him.

I know this "humour" is not ill-spirited but it shouts loudly that none of you has ever watched a child's birth, as a father of course. If someone does have and still can't show respect to those very moments, then I feel sorry for him.

No I havent had a child but I am not disrespecting the moment. All I said is that he's trying to start a football team of his own, he currently has a keeper and 4 defenders, i think we should sign them. They're probably good enough to start ahead of the bums we have there now!!! :gr:

Three of the five are girls, the tweens born last year and his daughter Tamiris from his first wife which is now 10

Maybe one of the tweens or both will be the next Martha and Daniela ( members of the female BGrazil selecion)

His eldest Rivaldinho that must be 11-12 now has the talent, he played in a Brasa juvenile team, and even make adribbling comercial together with his father. He also used to say to his father, maybe for teasing that he thinks Figo is a better player (When Ribo gaind the award ofthe best in the world)

In the meantime, we can be sure that they will not suffer ny necesities, which was not always so for my children ' they grew up all right even without the milions

But as I have seen Rivaldo in Barcelona working with childern. he will be a good father for the newborn

About her? Ido not know, as I no nothing about

I understand most of you are very youg. I have a forumthat I manage and there are many childern about 11 or more, with all dure respect for some, but there are some that has to be deleted every day..

They will grow up

Now I am awating for the header, I like Ribo's headers ' he was always good at it, jumping highest in the corners

When he left barsa, they lacked a tall player with thics characteristic, till the signed Zambrota, they do not use him very mutxh though

Etoo is tall but not very good head work

Sorry for the off topic

Archived