Phantis Forums

Roma After Olympiakos Star Kafes

Najs

Roma After Olympiakos Star Kafes

Pantelis Kafes, the Olympiakos midfielder that plays with the number one jersey, revealed that Roma are tracking his services.

“They told me that a scout will come and see me, but I don’t know what the future holds for me. I know Roma are a great club with players the caliber of Totti and Chivu, and am happy they are tracking me,” he told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

Roma are unable to make any transfers this January due to the ban that was slapped on them for the Mexes affair.

The ban will be over in June, when Kafes will be available on a free.

Tottenham also appear to be tracking the 28 year-old Greek.

URL : http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=2850

What do you think?

I'm all for it!

He's young, tall, great player in the middle as well as up front. He can strike the ball, and more importantly he's one of our NT player.

He needs to go away from Greece and play just like Stelios is doing in the UK.

This will be a great move by him and I'm all for it... Olympiacos on the other hand has to find a replacement and they defintiely have the resources and the $$$ to do so....

BRAVO PANTELI

transfer zone

this is the information sport24 has so far.

about kafes it would be great for him to move to a big club, but i also don't think it will happen. he would get way more money the next two years with us than he would get anywhere else. and the play time would be more or less granted. something he can't expect at roma.

Guest Protathlitis7

ive always like this player..i wished that PAO had picked him up when they had the chance :angry:

wish him the best.. LEAVE GREECE KAFE :tup:

sure you always liked him. what a bunch of crap

ive always like this player..i wished that PAO had picked him up when they had the chance :angry:

wow you proved what a moron you truely are.. now you'll express what you feel for everyone's opinion in all the forums :LOL:

he would've fit better in the green shirt & i dont think he's been given a whole lot of opportunities wearing red..

wow you proved what a moron you truely are.. now you'll express what you feel for everyone's opinion in all the forums :LOL:

he would've fit better in the green shirt & i dont think he's been given a whole lot of opportunities wearing red..

ase mas re bar.pas na arxiseis istories.if he goes to roma at least he has won a couple of titles with us while with your team klafta xaralampe.as for who is the moron asto kalitera paidaki mou,xroniares meres.....

as usual nothing good coming from you crazy., you're better off not saying anything.. actually dont even think about anything since its your dumb brain's fault that you even think before you speak.. so move on from this topic.., since i showed that i like Kafes style of play & would of liked him on my team.. & you showed... hhmmmmm... stupidity as usual. ante gia

He came to Olympiakos with a lot of expectations but i don't think he fulfilled 50% of them.He has given all he has and i believe the best thing for both parties is if he does go to another club.

He did score 2 goals in the Champions League (which resulted in losses :angry: ), scored some goals in Greece, what more could you ask for?

The idea of him going to Roma is a good one, but it's better after the offseason so he can play for them in Europe.

re min fugei o kafes... :( :( :( to kalhtero paidi re!!! kai opote mas xreiastike evaze to 110%... borei na min einai statheros pou leei o logos alla giati na mas fugei sta 27 tou? as katsei toulaxiston alla duo xronia....

as usual nothing good coming from you crazy., you're better off not saying anything.. actually dont even think about anything since its your dumb brain's fault that you even think before you speak.. so move on from this topic.., since i showed that i like Kafes style of play & would of liked him on my team.. & you showed... hhmmmmm... stupidity as usual. ante gia

about you and your smart remarks,never expect anything good from me, you provoking lakama,as for you telling me to move out from this topic look again idiot it is about an olympiakos player and the last time i checked this is forum that you can speak your mind so shut up whine boy. if you don t like me or my style don t answer me but the last time i checked you started again with protathliti calling him names smartass so who is the idiot again????????????

P.S.yeap you got is is you bar7 :tup:

lets be honest here for a sec.... if he did move to ROMA, how many games do u think he will play???

would it b worth it for him???

i personaly dnt think it would be worth it from Kafes point of view and the NT... reason why i say this is because he wont get much playing time...

i hope im wrong though and he does move....

Perhaps Kafes will move to Roma at the end of the season. I don't know if this will be good for him or not, but I'm sure if given the chance he won't refuse a move to Serie A. This happens everywhere. Roma may be struggling but they are one of Italy's historic clubs and, besides, the opportunity to play in such a renowned league shouldn't be missed for a player already 28 years old.

For Olympiakos, finding a replacement shouldn't be a problem if they plan well next season's squad. Hopefully, a squad able to put up a strong challenge in the CL.

Archived