Phantis Forums

Marco Ne to Olympiacos' Roster

evalagoal

Just read this...

This sounds like a great acquisition for the club, he's young, he's a midfielder player and he's got potential...

Does anyone else know anything about him?

Yet another Ivorian player was added to Olympiacos’ roster. Midfielder Marco Ne, 23, plays for Belgian Beveren, and he will continue to be so up until summer. He is to move to Olympiacos on July 1. Olympiacos’ coach Trond Sollied, who had watched the 1.83m tall midfielder in ten games he has played so far in the Belgian football championship, suggested his transfer to Olympiacos. An announcement issued by PAE Olympiacos read, "PAE Olympiacos has reached a deal with Beveren’s player Marco Ne. The player will be added to the team’s roster as of July 1 and he will sign a three-year contract."

i just read about it on one of the links somebody in forum posted

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=1410

he is supposedly one of the top young players in europe so this sounds all gravey

hopefully he meets expectation and surpasses them as well

it also seems Sollied is finally getting his way and thats a good thing

you get younger which is what you need. But as far as talent he is a question mark

hey at least the younger players were bringing in are of full of potential and are on the watch list of many clubs

is gekas or manzios on anybodies watch list

and were still not done

mantzios was on the gavro list & west ham were also interested only to inform you

for starters who is West Ham ????

Now on Olympiakos being interested in Mantzios your right about that but we are always looking for young Greek talent but we weren't that interested as u can see

u can keep Mantzios

let me know when he does something

answer to your mate above my post

no you answer me.what has mantzios got to do with marko ne coming to osfp?mantzios was on our list when he was playing for panionios not now and west ham is not like arsenal.is like lozani with kozani barouli.

no you answer me.what has mantzios got to do with marko ne coming to osfp?mantzios was on our list when he was playing for panionios not now and west ham is not like arsenal.is like lozani with kozani barouli.

read the posts above re crazy clown & you'll notice who brought up his name in this topic B)

secondly for a young talent who was being scouted by a 1st division team in England who is by the way in 10th spot isnt so bad huh... & PAO picked him up. Not too bad...Nice lesson , right crazy clown,, It always helps to READ the all the posts to see how a topic reaches where it does :o

I didnt know he is coming in summer, I thought he was joining now after Christmas.

This is from the official Beveren site:

Information on Marco Né's transfer

Marco Né will indeed leave KSK Beveren. The club will not receive a transfer fee. We are very disappointed especially because Jean-Marc Guillou had a father-son relationship with Marco Né. The deal with Arsenal concerning Marco Né's transfer is off. The club will consider any sanctions to impose.

Marco Né will be transferred to Olympiacos Piraeus from 1st July, 2006. He will play in the same team as Yaya Touré.

read the posts above re crazy clown & you'll notice who brought up his name in this topic B)

secondly for a young talent who was being scouted by a 1st division team in England who is by the way in 10th spot isnt so bad huh... & PAO picked him up. Not too bad...Nice lesson , right crazy clown,, It always helps to READ the all the posts to see how a topic reaches where it does :o

mantzios WAS A YEAR AGO in some teams watch list since he hasn t done anything lately,marco was being looked up a weeks ago barlaka,gege.know about your comments about clowns you should find a mirror and tell me what you see,ok?just because your team is big circuis and your coach italian why don t you change your team name to TSIRKO MALESANO instead.it will make more sence to me. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you are trying to make me start cursing you but that is not gonna happen yet.i will show you my loving next week you little fairy after the derby. :P if the only thing you know to do is try to insult people better keep it in your home barouli allios tha to kanoume gis madiam edomesa :ph34r: if you have nothing to say about our new player move on.

Archived