Phantis Forums

Winter Transfers

TheCity1924

Well, Soares and Lakis are fast, which is why we can generally move the ball up from the sides. Venglinsky was supposed to be fast but that has yet to be seen.

I guess we still have to wait to see what is going to happen with Cesar. Nothing has been said in the past couple of days...i 'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing

I agree with Soares and Lakis and I might even put Cesar in the group too but overall the team is slow. There are games when non of these guys are on the field... Defensively we are very slow. In the middle of the defense doesnt hurt us as much, but the flanks have hurt us in the past... bad. Malbasa, Konte, Georgeas are all slow. Ivic is way too slow for my taste...

My point is, we all talk about making the CL next season. And that may be a viable result once the end of the season comes, but man with this team and its speed... we will be HOPING for 4-0 and 5-0 losses.... technically we cannot compete, but even more so... speedwise we cannot compete. The CL plays in 5th gear when we usually dont get out of 2nd.

I agree with Soares and Lakis and I might even put Cesar in the group too but overall the team is slow. There are games when non of these guys are on the field... Defensively we are very slow. In the middle of the defense doesnt hurt us as much, but the flanks have hurt us in the past... bad. Malbasa, Konte, Georgeas are all slow. Ivic is way too slow for my taste...

My point is, we all talk about making the CL next season. And that may be a viable result once the end of the season comes, but man with this team and its speed... we will be HOPING for 4-0 and 5-0 losses.... technically we cannot compete, but even more so... speedwise we cannot compete. The CL plays in 5th gear when we usually dont get out of 2nd.

very true...however, with the money we get by making it into the cl we can buy some players and try to build the team up.

Konte, Malabasa, and Giorgeas are good only for greece. CL is a different story and i just hope that we don't get humiliated.

A lot of these guys were going after are decent, nothing spectacular though. We should be going after players like Makor or Ogunsoto, they're in our price range and they've got the talent to do well at AEK. The only real negative thing about them is their consistency, but they have alot of potential. I remeber Makor against Olympiakos he was a problem for the all game, tall and strong, speedy, his ability to runs at defenders, this is exactly what we need upfront. Ionikos is a bad team, if he goes to a better team this guy will really shine. He's in his 30s but he still has something to offer me thinks. And this season Makor is doing well he has what...6 goals. Ogunsoto is young and he makes weird mistakes(I still don't know how he scored 3 own goals and 11 goals on his opponents). But I've seen play a few times. He even scored this great goal last season, outside the box his back to the net, turns around, fires in it the net and the goalie was left thinking how did it get there.

I'm surprised no one has taken them yet, 2 guys you'd rather have than play against.

IMO Kabadais is not going to be anything......hes no good

Simos Krassas has gone to Panionios on loan till the end of the summer.....

good acquisition for Panionios....i always thought this kid was pretty good hes fast...

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/AEth/Pa...ios/109930.html

as for Kapetanos------hes a good player.....a move to AEK will bring out his talent for sure....look at what happened to Mantzios when he moved to PAO...got way better.....

Archived