Phantis Forums

Gay sports

Panos13

Guest Protathlitis7

hehe look what someone just added:

www.gate13.gr

pao@gate13.gr

Gay13

Gay13 boasts being the gayest fan club of the gayest team in Europe, panathinaikos. Formed by Tourko-Albanian immigrants, they affectionatley refer to themselves as the 'Sexy Vaseles' or 'Sexy Vaselines' (in reference to the amount of Vaseline used by their team Panathinaikos. They are gay to the bone and this is shown through their emblem the three leafed clover, otherwise known as the '*** tickler'

:LOL:

and Panos13 I second drakos13's question :LOL:

this forum (Phantis) is getting stupider by the minute. I swear its been about a year since there have been any decent, half witted posts and especially ones that have to do with anything other than the same stupid trash talk between PAO and OSFP.

Cant we seriously make a forum for all the worthless garbage talk and save the PAO/OSFP ones for serious talk? Ziaka? Evergreen? Irlandos? you guys have been here ages how/why would u tolerate these worthless discussions anymore?

this forum (Phantis) is getting stupider by the minute. I swear its been about a year since there have been any decent, half witted posts and especially ones that have to do with anything other than the same stupid trash talk between PAO and OSFP.

Cant we seriously make a forum for all the worthless garbage talk and save the PAO/OSFP ones for serious talk? Ziaka? Evergreen? Irlandos? you guys have been here ages how/why would u tolerate these worthless discussions anymore?

afta na te les ston panos 13 who started todays daily fight

even though I continued it on our forum.. he clearly started this !knowing this would occur... yet he was encouraged by bar 7 and pitmtman

and when u call us GAY we will respond !

im even surprised this topic is still open

Guest Protathlitis7

At least its 10X better than greeksoccer.com

the NT section and just about everyother section on that site is unbearable. full of americans who discovered their Greek heritage in July last year

what made you come here bar7? did something happen there :P

Archived