Phantis Forums

PSV Eindhoven - AEK

Irlandos

who knows with this team? we are capable of anything at this point. eindhoven showed that they are nothing special inthe athens game, but as we played even crappier than they, they came away with a win.

with passion, full concentration, and luck, we can win. but will we have these?

aek should have taken advantage of their home match....aek have alittle more momentum then psv...as everyone knows, aek defeated paok 3-1 but psv also recently defeated NAC by the same scoreline....it will be a tough match for aek simply becuz it is in holland...i hope to finally see a win, but winning away to psv is a difficult task....good luck AEK

Fact of the matter is, we have only won ONE game. We are not BACK, but we played well so its a step (be it the first one). Now the other side of teh coin is that PSV are not a good side where we are going there being thankful to leave with a point.

I aint talking about prokrisi....Im talking about getting our first win. We need t get a win in these last 3 matches and well I dont care if we are playing at home, away or Jaimaca, we need a win.

I think Katsa and Teo showed some big signs on Saturday and Im looking at these two along with Lybe as our kleidia tou agwna.

A win is not out of reach and we should aim for it and work hard and do the job. I know we can.

We need t get a win in these last 3 matches and well I dont care if we are playing at home, away or Jaimaca, we need a win.

A win is not out of reach and we should aim for it and work hard and do the job. I know we can.

I totally agree.

The game will be won in the midfield, and I think that they will not be playing the defensive scheme they played in Athens. SO hopefully, that will allow for more opportunities on goal.

I just hope our make-shift defense, can hold together and Mixailidis doesnt give another one away.

If I were a betting man, I would say 1-2 AEK.

aek einai fetos omadas tis plakas. einai ahristoi kai mono ena 30 lepto me rin deportivo sto 2nd half einai moni fora pou paixan mpala.

european campaign over after 2 games with deportivo and monaco and have to somehow get 2nd spot in greece that's all. just concentrate on that as pao going for 1st with osfp having europe to concentrate for the 1st time.

ego pisteuo oti prepei na dioxoume tous exis: ABONSAH O XAZOS GANEZOS, GEORGATOS, KREEK, BORBOKIS, IVIC, ZAGORAKIS, KASAPIS ( mono epidei einai geroi afou mporoun na paixoun oloi ektos ton abonsah.

kai me ta lefta fernoume piso :NIKOLAIDIS, ZIKOS, 2-3 KALOUS NEOS AMINTIKOUS GIA TA PLAGIA KAI ENAN-2 KALOUS NEOUS MESOUS.

ton dusan well i say we keep him cause we can't get a better high class coach. markarian won't come back so his out and santos is just hopeless and no one from greece left and doubt any big name from europe will come.

AFter OSFP loss : Changes need to be made

After PAOK win : What changes?

After PSV loss : Chagnes will be made in Dec

I dont think there was ever a question that changes would be made in December. Just after the PAOK game, it gave hope that (atleast in Greece) we would be able to hold out and play well without players that are first team players.

Message to the "older" kolopeda: We can play WITHOUT you. Shape up or ship out.

Lets face it, our defense is bad. But it is 10X worse when no one is available. Moras, might be a good talent , but he is not ready for the big time yet. Kostenaglou is old and even though the heart is there - along with Kasapis, they cant do it anymore. Especially twice in one week (or immediately after injury).

The two goals last night were weak. One was a cross (as usual). My opinion, is that ANY crossed ball into the mixri perioxi, should be grabbed by the keeper. It wasnt. To give Mixailidis the benefit of the doubt, (I think Zags) was ball watching and not marking his man. Very poor, but consistent with what we have seen. Again proving that our defense is poor.

Second goal came from a failure to draw the offender offside using the offside trap. Again, poor defense. Obviously not working together because... they were a makeshift defense. Held together by tape.

Om21, the changes are coming in december. That is inevitable.

ela you can't blame the keeper for everything. no keeper in the world gets all balls that come into the area andd dusan said that katsouranis fault for not coimng back to mark free man. any man free in area to shoot, header will score no matter how good keeper is.

midfield obviously not functioning. and if any teams defense is under pressure all 90 mins ofcourse the team will cop goals it's only natural it's not as if we're italians and even they cop goals while under pressure and are best defenders.

I agree that changes needed to be made. I felt that before the year started we were going to struggle. Kreik was always a makeshift. Kostenoglou should have retired himself into a coaching role and the like.

My problem is that a lot of our comments are REACTIVE rather than PROACTIVE. That worries me. They are doing bandaid fixes to act like they want to change the club. If Bajevic couldnt see the need to make changes in summer then Im really worried.

You could see from 2 years ago, our squad was ageing but Bajevic continued to recruit:

- Borbokis;

- Georgatos;

- Ivic (Psomiadis);

- Kreik;

All on the wrong side of 30.

Archived