Phantis Forums

panagiotis kone

slick13

re slik he are predator what exactly means?and by the way is ass no arse.as for spiro it shows who has no sence of humor and i was just talking about his little creature, nothing else or personal and i am not his dikigoros.sorry for being out of topic but when people say something the have to let the other side speak and not close the conversations when the feal like it......again sorry for being out off topic. ;)

kone was a osfp youth player and went to play for lens last season. he had a youth contract with us. just when he turned 18 aek offered him a professional contract and wanted to get him in the team. as there is a certain ruling i think, he wasnt allowed to just sign with them because he had the youth contract with osfp in the past. as soon as he returned to greece he would have had to get in touch with us first, before he can sign with another team. because of this osfp took the whole stuff to the courts.

to be honest imo it is complete bulls**t what osfp does. they didnt offer him a better contract in the past and let him go. now when he wants to sign with aek they want him again.

if they would have wanted to get him back they should have told him earlier. i completely agree with kones statements, that osfp just wants to beat aek and that they arent really interested in him as a player.

osfp should have let him go to aek without making any problems.

he was supposed to be quite a good talent and i hope he will go to aek, where they will take care of him and help him develop.

thats more or less the story behind it.

yes. but as it seems the epaes decision will bring him back to us.

first aek went to the epae about him and as soon as they realised that they will give him to us they went to fifa, before the decision was even made. because of that fifa sent the whole subject back to the greek officials, because they werent responsible for that yet. and now they are waiting for the decision. most probably osfp will get him and then aek will take the whole stuff back to fifa.

very ridiculous. they should just let the kid play. since he wouldnt fit into our team anyway they should let him go to aek, where they will give him some chances.

makes sense.....OSFP dont seem to give many chances to the youth....AEK do.....

Drako,

And that's the one thing that I can't understand why they don't push...

The best clubs in Europe have kick ass academys and they PUSH their Youths to whatever it might be.

Kokallis needs to focus on this in order to have great talent not only go through his club but also through Greece.

If this doesn't get done we might ALWAYS see Greek soccer just being average.

de gamietai o kone! he's not even good anyway.

plus why is a fan of the rabbits [lol] post here about him? what is he trying to say

de vlepei tin omada tou kai olous tous paixtes pou exei faei pou exoun bgei apo tin paiania!

your right about building our youth academy

but in this case put this kid on the bench if he ever opens his hole again

• 3 weeks later...

Archived