Phantis Forums

Will it be a dissapointment?

evalagoal

Will it be a dissapointment after all the new signings that PAO has gotten this year if they didn't go into the group stage of CL?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Will it be a dissapointment after all the new signings that PAO has gotten this year if they didn't go into the group stage of CL?

• (1) YES
    • (2) NO

I think that PAO is a big club and maybe even bigger in Europe for being a Greek club.

But with all due respect here, if PAO doesn't go through to the Group stage will everyone think that the transfers and more importantly all of the things that Malizani has done been a waste??

Good Luck today in Poland

PAO going out prematurely is a disappointment any time.

It would be a disaster, but no the end of the world.

This is a horrible thought I don't even want to think about.

I don't think it's going to happen either my friend, I just think that we as Greeks we have a certain way of thinking and when it comes to dissasters we just don't ever think that it's going to us... know what I mean?

Obviously, yes it would be a huge disspaointment. I mean we got a pretty good draw, we're more talented at pretty much every position (seric, biscan, flavio, nillson) and even when we weren't at our best last year, we played well and nearly went into the knockout round of the CL.

As for Olympiakos being a dissapointment in the group stages... :whistle: :LOL:

Without a doubt it will be a dissapointment not having PAO in CL! Not only as a PAO fan does this make me sick but as a Greek Soccer fan as well!

Lets just remain positive and hope it does not come down to this!

O PAO sta duskola deixnei ton kalo ton eauto tou!!! :whistle:

it would be a huge disappointment i'd say if pao wouldnt qualify. but i dont think that pao wont manage it in the second match. pao is able to make very good appearances in europe. and with the support of 50'000 or more fans in the stadium i'd say that pao will win the match with at least 2 goals difference and not getting any goal. pao will manage it to get through. no doubt about that.

For me, it's a disappointment when Greeks teams don't do well in Europe...... We all agree that we have a crappy domestic league, so euro play is it!

This coming season is going to be hard for our 2 top teams, because both come from a sh*tty performance in 04-05, made lots of changes, so they must be fast learners and eager to perform.

I'd be very disappointed if PAO didn't go through to the CL groups, but won't be surprised either. I do hold some hope that beating Wisla 2-0 is not an impossible task. I would say this would have been a certainty if PAO had the defenses of the recent past... but now our defense is swiss-cheese! (not to mention that some of our players can see/pass to each other within a couple meters)...

Archived