Phantis Forums

Player Rating System 05-06

HOLLYWOOD

What do you think of this topic  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this topic

• A) Its great, very helpfull and intresting to see other members opinons of individual performences...
    • B) Its alright i guess, dnt really care much
    • C) dont care period
    • D) Its crap, Waste of time

those rating are s%$#!..its prettyu obvious the english dont like or respect greek football...

i feel like indivdual rating arent apporiate because this was a team effort that it took and these rating are more based on how each indidvudal played as a teaqm rather then as an indidvudal...

galinovic-7-didnt make any bad mistkaes...sometime shaky but saved or asses on a number of occasions....

goumas-7-solid when he was playing..not letting anyone by, forms a wonderful partnership with morris

morris-8-increible as always...always strong smart and composed, i think some central deefender that we used to have is sorta rubbing off on him... i wonder who he is looking like...(...henriksen....)

darlas-7-the kid was awesome today...him and seric are the cure to our left side...great work between the two of them...

vyntra-7- this year has hasnt been looking good...but this game he has...very well done, shut out that right sde with nilson well...

conceisao-6.5- first half did alright...showed much better signs...he fits much better with this formation thenn with biscan but really shined with tsiolis came in...much better showing then previous but def can do better...one more thing, kept micoud away from the strikers and did a very good job at it....

nilson-6.5-very good job the second half, first half was..eh...contained that right side well..didnt attack as much as id hoped but he did some solid work..def looks like hes still finding his feet at the club and seems like he'll only improve...

seric-8-amazng work...munch who?? has has conquered that side and has repeatedly shown his strength speed and talent..great game from the croat...couldnt ask for much more...sent in great balls and was aggresive and a threat all the time..work greatly with darlas

gonzalez-9- my MVP for the day...he was distrbuting the ball running, tackling,pressing, shooting,scoring and being very dangerous...showed great poise and was unfrotuante not to score one or two more..grwat showng from eki..thats his position and it definitly shows...when given some room to roam, he can do wonders...was aweome today...so much passion, shows tht he really loves this club and wants it to succeed..if you lookeda fter he scored his oenalty how he grabed the trifilli was was going crazy with love with the crowd...looked almost like a fan on the pitch

mantzios-8-well, what is there to say..theres not much he didnt do..worked his tail off for the whole time he was on thepitch..not once gave in, not once hng his head...smart, strong and very aggresive..he should be on the pitch if ot for his skill, then for his passion and will...awesome job...keep him in the 11..he deserves it

torgelle-7-great work from him, he showed alot on the field and showed that he deseres to be out there...worked well with the team and with manztios...he was most dangerous because he never gives up, i couldnt even count how many times he ran into midfield or depper down to try to win the ball...aweosme job...

kotsios-7-solid work, o complaints, kept the werder attack at bay which is difficult to do...smart and composed like we want...a great team player and performance

tsiolis-7-aweome work from the greek...his presence really did us very well..not only fresh legs, but fresh legs with will and emotion...actually did extremely well with flavio.. i see him being a big asset in the future..

gkekas-6- i dunno why the kid just cant score in europe...he just has to hit the net and this rating would sky rocket...does a great thing for our offense though..opens space and creates alot of problems with his spped and vision...he gets there, he jst needs to finish and it would be great...

malesani-8-awesome job, great lineup , gret formation, hopefully the team is actually coming together...made good subs and was smart not to throw the game away...great work and PASSION...did you see the guy after the game, he was going absoutly crazy which is exactly waht pao needs...he seems to be catching on and fitting well into the pao mentality....

TEAM--9---aweosme job, worked very well together and got the job done..showed strength composer and passion...very well done...lets hope this conitues

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Galinovic - 7 portiero

Vyntra - 6 improving

Goumas - 6 didn't play much

Morris - 7 consistent

Darlas - 7 should be established as a left back

Seric - 7 should be established as a left half

Nilsson - 5 needs time

Flavio - 5 when Tziolis came in he improved radically

Gonzalez - 8 maestro

Mantzios - 8 because it was his first CL game and he demonstrated his skills

Torghelle - 7 anti-Konstantinou

Subs

Kotsios - 6 replaced Goumas adequately

Gekas - 5 should have scored

Tziolis - 6 machine

PAO-WERDER 2-1 A G.G. AT LAST!!!!

GALINOVIC------8

DARLAS----------8

VYNTRA----------6.5

MORRIS----------9

GOUMAS---------8--------KOTSIOS:--7

SERIC------------8.5

NILSSON---------7

GONZALES-------9.5

FLAVIO-----------6.5

TORGHELE-------9------TZIOLIS:---7.5

(MVP)MANTZIOS-------10-------GEKAS----3

FORZA!!!

Guest Protathlitis

you would. at least in other sports. but if theres one thing ive learnt in soccer its that possession % can mean absolutley nothing. i cant remember but some team lost 5-0 and had 60-40 or something like that

• 2 weeks later...

Pao-Atromitos 1-0

Here is what I saw:

Galinovich 7

Good game, saved certain goals on at least two occasions. He had a couple of erratic apokrouseis se korners.

Vintra 6 Neither good nor bad. At times it seems like the opponents really target his side. Many times he finds himself isolated one-on-one with skillful opponents. Many times he stops them, many times they don't even notice he is there.

Goumas 6 Good game he won most of his battles

Kotsios 7 Solid game. Strong and decisive on the ball both high and low.

Darlas 7 Good game by Darlas. He won most of the battles on his side and pushed forward with a lot of pace at times.

Wouter 7 Second game with an assist cross from the right - not bad at all. He worked hard down the right side.

Conceicao 7 The best game I v' seen him play so far. He still looked soft on the ball at times, but he won many battles in midfield, organized the game with good first passes when we came out of defence (He gave the first long ball to Gekas on the goal), and took the initiative offensively.

Gonzales 6 Had some of the magic moments that made everyone go crazy in the stands. He was also lost for long stretches of the game. He played more forward today.

Seric 7 Had some good moments down the left even though he didn't find much space. He had some good crosses.

Gekas 5 He fought hard all game but he had no good luck. He reacted badly on the few chances for goal he had.

Mantzios 8 One goal and one shot on the crossbar would make a good day for any forward. He is the real deal. He is skillful with the ball, he sees around him when he has the ball, he runs without it, he is always under control, he fights hard, and he scores. I think he cemented his position in the first team today.

The substitutes:

Torghelle 7 He played 28 minutes and was felt by the defense. He made some good shots out of nowhere.

Nilsson 7 Also a good game for the few minutes he played. He had some good crosses, some good shots at goal and some good runs down the right wing. He replaced Wouter and played in a position he seemed comfortable in.

Leontiou - Played for five minutes and I like Malezani's way of being fair with the players and making sure that everyone gets to taste the game.

Malezani 9 The team won, and once again he fielded a good team. He is not intimmidated by names and kept Biscan and Olisadebe on the bench opting to give Leontiou few moments on the pitch.

A few notes about the game:

A win is a win. We could have done much better, but the team looks like is on a good path. Akratitos has a very good team with skillful players in midfield who are not easily dispossessed. I saw them play Olympiakos and had the same opinion then.

It looks like the team does not practice set pieces outside the box. All the ones we won were badly mishandled. We won several fouls in ideal positions and every single time the chances were squandered with both Gonzales and Conceicao trying their luck.

The goal we scored was very nice. After Akratitos missed a great chance Conceicao sent a long vertical pass from outside our box to find Gekas outside the opponent's box. He gave it to Mantzios who turned and passed to the right where Wouter was running free. Gekas moved from left to occupy the middle of the box, and mantzios crossed to the left side behind Gekas. Wouter crossed nicely and Mantzios jumped with skill and power over the defender to send the ball where not even Lev Yasin could have reached it. Nice!

Galinovic - 7 (a couple of good saves)

Vyntra - 7 (glad to see he's improving)

Goumas - 5 (not very good today, he looks tired, lost Zouela a few times)

Kotsios - 6 (better than Goumas, I would rather see him play next to Morris against Barca)

Darlas - 8 (our best player today I think. Very solid defensively and orchestrating attacks as well)

Conceicao - 7 (improving, much better defensively than other games)

Woouter - 5 (this guy can only do crosses, nothing else)

Gonzalez - 7 (auto to magiko shkwma ths mpallas me ekswteriko faltso ston Leontiou htan apisteuto)

Seric - 6 (not very good today, he can do better)

Gkekas - 4 (nothing, our worst player today)

Mantzios - 7 (again he demonstrated that he has great skill)

Subs

Nilsson - 7 (didn't do a single wrong pass)

Torghelle - 7 (pou 8a paei den 8a skorarei kai 8a mas trelanei olous)

Leontiou - played towards the end, so cannot be properly judged

PAO-AKRATITOS 1-0

galinovic---------7

darlas------------9

goumas----------6

kotsios-----------7

vyntra------------7

seric--------------7

conceicao--------7

gonzalez---------7.5

wooter-----------7

mantzios---------8

gekas------------6

torgele-------7.5

nilsson-------7.5

leontiou------____

Pao Vs Barca

Galconvic - 7.5 (great first half save against Eto'o and also had some other good saves in the second half)

Vyntra - 7 (played better then his usual self, was sollid, a couple of weak ass passes/crosses but held off Ronaldhino well)

Morris - 8 ( what a player him and darlas were our Mvps today :tup: )

Biscan - 7 ( was sollid and save us in the 80th minute when Eto'o had an open net, he managed to deflect it)

Darlas - 8.5 (put his ass on the line so many times and also made great runs, this guy will be Greece's future DL :nw: )

Nillson - 6.5 (played alright but was abit quite)

Flavio - 7 (he tried, but his crosses/free kicks were preety s%$#! except 1 or 2 )

Eki - 6 (was very quite in this match, wasnt a liability but wasnt a game breaker either)

Serich - 7.5 (his our best transfer for this year atm, made great runs and keept barcelonas defence on there toes)

Mantzios - 7.5 (was the biggest threat to Barcelonas defence for the full game, he fought like an animal and showed some nice touches, good on him :tup: )

Torghelle - 7 (also ran like an animal and also had a suburb assist to Mantzios chance on goal, also ran back and helped the defence out)

Subs

60th min Leontiou = 5 (was quite didnt do much)

76th min Pap = 5 (same as Leontiou)

86th min Wooter = 5.5 (did abit better then pap and leontiou, i actually notice him trying to do something with the 7 mins he got of playing time)

Malesani = 7 (played with no fear against Barcelona, had two strikers on for the first hour of the game which showed that he wanted to win the game, However he changed the tactics around the 65th min realising pao wouldnt b able to break there line and held out for the one point (which seems logical to me)... didnt really agree with his subs, would have liked to have seen flavio come of for Tzoilis... other then that he played smart and got the team mentaly focused :la:

P.S i wonder where that 5-1 score line is now?? also the party is jst getting started for Malesani, not finishing!!! some people arnt real supporters when they purposly go against the team coz there favourite player doesnt get to play in the team or was showen the door at the begining og the year... :tdown:

Whats ur thought guys ;)

hollywood...falvio deserves more then a 6..he played a wodnerful game today..he held our midfield together and ran the center of the pitch...everyone who doewnt believe flavio played very well should watch the game and just look at him and his movements

hollywood...falvio deserves more then a 6..he played a wodnerful game today..he held our midfield together and ran the center of the pitch...everyone who doewnt believe flavio played very well should watch the game and just look at him and his movements

i suppose ur right however his corners and free kick sucked preety much except 1-2 which stood out for me more.... anyways ive taken ur advice and nudged him to 7 :P

Galinovic - 7 (when needed he performed)

Vyntra - 8 (EBGALE TANALIA KAI KSEDONTIASE TO PALHKARI ME THN KOTSIDA)

Biscan - 8 (superb, he also saved us from a certain goal by Eto)

Morris - 7 (only one mistake that luckily didn't cost)

Darlas - 8 (E8NIKH EDW KAI TWRA)

Conceicao - 7 (decent)

Nilsson - 6 (could be better)

Gonzalez - 6 (not very much today)

Seric - 6 (could be better)

Torghelle - 6 (after the unjustified yellow card, he looked afraid to play his game)

Mantzios - 8 (TOYS XOREPSE, he had to score in that great chance of the first half)

Subs

Leontiou - 6 (he was a bit nervous)

Pap - didn't do much

Wooter - den epaikse polu alla katafere na poulhsei thn mpalla epikundina

Malesani - 9 Alberto is proving that he is a very discerning and intelligent coach. What he did with Biscan was extraordinary

PAO-BARCA 0-0

galinovic----------8

darlas------------9.5

morris------------9

biscan------------8

vyntra------------9.5

seric--------------5

conceicao--------9

gonzalez---------6.5

nilsson-----------6.5

torgelle----------7

mantzios---------8.5

leontiou----------6.5

wooter----------6

pap------------_______

KSANA FORZA PANATHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAO-Barcelona

I watched the game twice-enjoyed it both times. Good pace by both teams, and barring few moments of scrappy play the ball was down and the players tried to find creative ways to brake down the organized defenses.

Galinovic 9 No errors. He was exposed several times to tet-a-tet shots and he reacted perfectly each time.

Vitra 9 The best game by the young player playing mostly against one of the best players in the world. He was never caught out of position and the times he was isolated one on one he won every time.

Biscan 7 Early on it showed that he was in because he belonged there. Solid game with no errors. He was calm, surprisingly quick on the ball and strong. If he keeps it up we have ourselves two stoppers who really know how to handle the ball and how to bring it out from the defence with some skill.

Morris 9 Did not miss a tackle and was always first on the ball.

Darlas 9 He had a great game. He kept his cool the whole time and was not afraid to attack the ball even when he was isolated one on one with the likes of Deco and Eto'o inside the penalty area. His speed helped him recover every time he got in trouble, and his tackles were very decisive and clean. He even pushed forward on many occasions.

Nilsson 6 He was quiet for long stretches of the game but he picked his moments to attack as well. No complains from me, he looks like he will improve with time.

Conceicao 8 Great game by Flavio. He was everywhere in midfield, defending and organizing with great insight. He gave pace when we won the ball on our end of the field, and he was very smart at delaying Barca's counter-attacks when they won the ball on their court.

Gonzales 5 He gave a good effort but was lost in the flow of the game. He did not take the initiative offensively even when Torghelle came out and he played more forward.

Seric 7 Good game from the left. He was not able to break down Barca's defense but both him and Nilsson on the other side played a very tight defensive game.

Torghelle 6 He fought hard and he had some good efforts around the goal, and he pressed the defenders when they had the ball. All the affection by the crowd got to his head and showed mild disbelief when he was (Justifiably) substituted. In the second half he was lost in the game.

Mantzos 9 I would have given a ten here if he had scored. He played the perfect game for a forward and if he keeps playing at this level he will be another great forward in the tradition of Antoniadis, Alvarez, and Warzycha. Puyol and Marquez had their hands full the whole game. Mantzios won most of his battles even when he was defended by two and three players.

Subs:

Leontiou 6 He came in for Torghelle and played defensive midfield next to Conceicao, leaving Gonzales move forward closer to Mantzios. Early on he tried a cool move with a twist and a back-hill pass to himself, just to find out that this was Barca he was playing against. After that he stuck to the basics and I thought he had a pretty good defensive game.

Papadopoulos - He played 14 minutes replacing Gonzales and I don't think anyone noticed. I think this was Barcelona's doing because both Torghelle and Gonzales that tried to play in this area between midfield and offense did not do much either.

Wouter - He played only 4 minutes in place of Seric. He played on the left this time.

Referee:

He played a perfect game. He let the game flow without interruptions and he was perfect in his calls.

Coach:

9 - He had the team ready to play and he stood on the line the whole game giving instructions. I thought it was great move by Malezani to replace Torghelle with Leontiou. Torghelle in the second half did not do much and by bringing Leontiou in he pushed Gonzales forward to support Mantzios. As soon as he saw that Gonzales was not doing well there either, he replaced him with Papadopoulos who also did not do much. Barca did a good job neutralizing the area between our midfield and forwards. Using Biscan turned out to be brilliant because it solidified our defense both in the air or in the ground.

I was mostly glad to see that none of our players played the medieval "man-to-man" on the opponent's play-makers, or the long balls to nowhere from the defense. Zone with four in line on defence against Bacelona, and when he made substitutions he did not put in an extra defensive midfielder or a third center-back. He wanted the game and he pushed the team forward showing no fear and a lot of confidence in his players.

AEK-PAO 3-0 (MAGIKI EIKONA!!!!!!!!!!!!)

GALINOVIC-----------5

NILSSON-------------5.5

MORRIS--------------7

BISCAN--------------7

CONCEICAO--------6

GONZALEZ----------7

SERIC---------------7

WOOTER------------4

GEKAS-------------7

TORGELE-----------5

PAP-----------------8

OLISADEBE--------8(FOVERI PROSPATHEIA, 10 AN TO EBAZE!)

KRIMA....

Archived