Phantis Forums

Player Rating System 05-06

HOLLYWOOD

What do you think of this topic  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of this topic

• A) Its great, very helpfull and intresting to see other members opinons of individual performences...
    • B) Its alright i guess, dnt really care much
    • C) dont care period
    • D) Its crap, Waste of time

Galinovic - 9 (saved us from a certain goal)

Vyntra - 7 (very good in his defensive duties)

Kotsios - 8 (excellent comeback by Ilias)

Morris - 8 (solid as a rock, very successful tackles)

Darlas - 8 (once more: E8NIKH EDW KAI TWRA)

Conceicao - 8 (very good game by Flavio. Only a few wrong passes)

Nilsson - 5 (not very good today, his crosses were bad)

Gonzalez - 9 (MAN OF THE MATCH, he made an amazing assist to Mantzios)

Seric - 7 (run a lot and showed his skills)

Pap - 6 (I'm expecting more from Pap, although he made a few decent runs)

Mantzios - 8 (he scored)

Subs

Olisadebe - 6 (he had the chance to score, but he looked a bit heavy to me) *

Tziolos - didn't do much

Gekas - played for 3 minutes

* Olisadebe would have scored, but Pap was stopped due to a wrong off-side indication by the linesman.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BARCA-PAO 5-0 :(

GALINOVIC---------7

VYNTRA-------------6

MORRIS-------------4

BISCAN-------------5

DARLAS-------------3

SERIC---------------3

CONCEICAO--------6

LEONTIOU-----------4

NILSSON------------4

GONZALES----------4

PAPADOPOULOS----6

I WANT TO FORGET!!!!!!!!!!

GALINOVIC---------8.5 kept it from getting worse, much worse

VYNTRA-------------5 who ?

MORRIS-------------4 did he play ?

BISCAN-------------5 tried

DARLAS-------------3 he kept sliding and flopping like fish ashore

SERIC---------------3 ever noticed you also have a right foot ?

CONCEICAO--------6 too old

LEONTIOU-----------4 boy among men

NILSSON------------4 what was this all about ?

GONZALES----------4 invisible man

PAPADOPOULOS----3 visible but sure wished he wasn't

BARCA-PAO 5-0 :(

GALINOVIC---------7

VYNTRA-------------6

MORRIS-------------4

BISCAN-------------5

DARLAS-------------3

SERIC---------------3

CONCEICAO--------6

LEONTIOU-----------4

NILSSON------------4

GONZALES----------4

PAPADOPOULOS----6

I agree with everything except Biscan....3!

And Gali...8!

If our defence was solid like in OAKA tha eixame faei kana dyo ki ayta san to apisteyto apiasto tou Eto....

Mario 7 - Solid, had a very quiet evening

Vyntra 6 - Had some runs forward, has recovered from the slump he was in the beginning of the season

Nilsson 6 - Had a solid game. Made some mistakes occassionaly, but had one of his better games overall.

Goumas 5 - Did not have much to do, but when he did , he looked rusty and slow.

Morris 6 - Solid as usual

Flavio 7 - Good game. Continues to improve game by game. Good set pieces, overall controlled the midfield.

Bidis 4 - Ran a lot , but with no result.

Wooter 7 - Very good game. A constant threat. Beautiful shot that hit the crossbar.

Gekas 5 - Should have finished at least one of his chances. Not good today.

Pap 7 - Is at the moment in good shape and must have been a great relief to finally score a goal.

Subs

Andric 6 - Good to see him back. He is useful in the rotation

Mantzios 7 - Did not play much but made an impact nevertheless. Especially with his ability to hold on to the ball.

Torghelle -Played too little but had a header on the crossbar. When will he score?

Malezani 7 - Read the game well again. Made the necessary adjustments.

OFI-PAO 0-2

GALINOVIC------7

VYNTRA---------7.5

MORRIS--------6.5

GOUMAS--------6.5

NILSSON--------6.5

WOOTER--------8------>MVP

GONZALEZ------6

CONCEICAO-----8

BIDIS----------3----->MUP (MOST USELESS PLAYER) :P

GEKAS---------4

PAPADOPOULOS---7

MANTZIOS------7

TORGELE--------7 POLY GANTEMIS O FOUKARAS!PALI DOKARARA!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pao 3 - 0 Larsia

Drakos13

my take from OAKA....

Galinovic 8 -------this guy turned out awesome....i honestly feel Kota-Melos wouldnt be able to win a spot over him anymore.....

Nilsson- 6, average, not great first half, 2nd half came up and was more involved in the atacks and better on defense.....7 for 2nd half....

Biscan 6------was ok at first but then Serban tied him in knots....other than dealing with direct attacks into the box which he didnt take to well Larisa wasnt able to get anything promising off of crosses thanks to him and Morris....want Gkoumas back in...

Morris 7------a little above average..solid but trouble dealing with the attack sometimes.....like Biscan but played better overall

Darlas------6........not great.......again the defense had trouble with the speed of the Larisa players i think

Bidis- 5-6 ---------------not great....i dont know why the hell u would make short passes in the air but he seemed to first half.......his crosses, set peices were garbage. He crosses from way too high up and it didnt lead anywhere, got better 2nd half and made an assist as soon he was crossing from deep enough....

Eki 6------i think he was-our worst player today......it seems he doesnt know how to make a pass anymore.......again like bidis he got better towards the middle second half but first half his passes and touch was just trash.....he lost the ball all the time... the first pass where he didnt screw it up we got a goal (opened to bidis)......

id like to see us look into another attacking mid...we could use some depth here for when hes performing like this......

Seric 7.5--- plays great....hes really fast, in fact the rest of his teammates can never catch up with him had opportunities/crosses all first half but nobody on the end....made a good presence on the left wing and he was working well tonight

Tziolis----6, not as good as Conceicao i didnt think........Tziolis worked but hes not good enough for the team yet, yeah great goal but it suprised the hell out of me because the guy was finding himself with plenty of outside shooting opportunities and they were all awful......but hey he finally got the one he wanted and smashed it home good for him..... i prefer Conceicao though to be honest...latley he seems to know what hes doing where Tziolis is just running around......

Papadopoulos 7 ----- could be better, hes looking more and more like a winger....made good dribbles, won a lot of fouls and was holding the ball up and starting up the offense......I liked Mantzios more

Gkekas--9--wait everybody here says he ###### blows!!! seriously have some patience...he had a bad start to the year everybody knows that but hell get his touch back and is starting to when the team is confident he comes through he was all over the place today.....him and mantzios worked well together towards the end....

he played great, came desperately close a few times to scoring, ended up hitting a post once ( i think the second post was his too?) unlucky, but eventually found the net twice.....was ready for chances and even made a few himself........

Leontiou 7---- great player.....looks very confident and skilled for his age hell definilty be a big player in the next couple years.....good touch, set peices passes.....

Vyntra- not in long enough to do damage

Olympiakos - Panathinaikos 3-2

Galinovic 5

Asta8hs se poles periptwseis. Den ton phge to paixnidi an kai den piesthke idiaitera.

Vintra 6

Phge kala amyntika an kai monos sta dexia.

Biscan 3

San na fovatai otan erxetai h mpala, sa na varietai otan perpataei. San na mhn 3erei na kanei oute kontrol. Epaize aytos sth Liverpool?

Morris 5

O Morris htan ligos amyntika. Ton prodidei to ypsos tou kai den exei dynamh na tzartzarei sthn perioxh. Sto deytero gkol toy Rivaldo parapatoyse pros ta pisw, to trito to evale monos tou.

Darlas 6

Phre ton aera toy Okka apo thn arxh. Den perasan kai poly apo thn pleyra tou, alla 21 xronwn paidi na pa8ainei krampes apo to 75? kai den htan to prwto paixnidi poy kourazetai xwris kan na kanei kourses ap' thn pleyra toy.

Tziolis 6

Edei3e dynamh stis monomaxies alla den ebgale kai matia. Perioristike sta de3ia na yposthrizei to vintra kai den phre kai poles prwtovoulies. Gia prwto derbi omws th doyleia toy thn ekane.

Conceicao 0

Blepw podosfairo apo to 1970 (nai 8ymamai kai ligo to gouempley) alla paixth pou na einai toso katastrofikos gia to paixnidi ths omadas tou den exw 3anadei. Den synh8izw na lew asxhma logia gia paixtes toy Pana8hnaikou, alla opote exei pai3ei einai san na paizoume me paixth ligotero sto paixnidi. As to 3ekourasoun to palikari. San na varietai, san na koimatai sto paixnidi.

Seric 1

Den einai oute midfielder, oute extrem kai deixnei sto paixnidi. Oute phre prwtovoulies apo aristera, oyte boh8hse to Darla anastaltika.

Papadopoulos 6

Phre penalty kai talaiporhse th amyna toy Olympiakoy kana dyo fores otan paizame ekeino to "kopse bala sthn amyna kai klwtsa th makrya mpas kai thn prolavei o epi8etikos". Prolave kana dyo tetoies, kai para ligo na mas valei mprosta dyo mhden. Mes thn perioxh pantws pathse mono kana-dyo fores.

Gekas 6

Akoumphse th mpala treis fores kai evale ena gkol. Etre3e poly kai markare kai pisw.

Gonzales 4

Ekane kalo paixnidi sto prwto hmixrono kai ebgale kales mpalies. Poly klapsa omws sto diaithth kai pola neyra. Mporouse na eixe apovlh8ei se kana dyo faseis.

Leontiou 7

Mphke kai oso epai3e amyntiko xaf me to Tziolh paixame ligo mpala. Ebgale kai mia wraia mpalia sto Geka sto deytero gkol. Meta traymatisthke o Darlas kai epai3e aristero mpak kai xa8hke.

Xaralabidis 5

Etre3e ligo alla oyte amyntika ekane th diafora, oute epi8etika fanhke oti mporouse na kanei kati.

Mantzios

Epai3e ta deka teleytaia lepta. Den ekane tipota.

Malezani 5

Goumas, Conceicao, and Seric den travane kai ton ek8etoun. Elpizw twra me th xronia xamenh 8a ri3ei to varos na xtisei thn omada me ta nea paidia. To paixnidi den xa8hke oute sth stratigikh, oute sthn taktikh. Xa8hke stis epiloges paixtwn pou den exoyn dei3ei oti mporoun na voh8hsoyn.

OLYMIAKOS-PAO 3-2

GALINOVIC--------5

VYNTRA------------5

MORRIS------------5

BISCAN------------4

DARLAS-----------5

CONCEICAO------#1--SPITI SOU,NYSAFI PIA!!!

TZIOLIS-----------5

GONZALES--------7

SERIC-------------6------>DEN EPREPE NA TON BGALEI(POSO MALLON GIA NA BALEI TON BIDI!!!)

PAPADOPOULOS---8,5

GEKAS-------------7

LEONTIOU----7(POLY KALH MPALIA)

BIDES,MANTZIOS (NOT SEEN AT ALL)

OLYMIAKOS-PAO 3-2

GALINOVIC--------5

VYNTRA------------5

MORRIS------------5

BISCAN------------4

DARLAS-----------5

CONCEICAO------#1--SPITI SOU,NYSAFI PIA!!!

TZIOLIS-----------5

GONZALES--------7

SERIC-------------6------>DEN EPREPE NA TON BGALEI(POSO MALLON GIA NA BALEI TON BIDI!!!)

PAPADOPOULOS---8,5

GEKAS-------------7

LEONTIOU----7(POLY KALH MPALIA)

BIDES,MANTZIOS (NOT SEEN AT ALL)

pretty accurate other than giving Biscan a 5 as well. he wasnt any worse than the other defenders..

• 2 weeks later...

PAO-IONIKOS 1-0

GALINOVIC-----7

KOTSIOS-----5

MORRIS------7

GOUMAS------6

VYNTRA--------0(THE MAN WAS DANGEROUS!!!!!!)

BISCAN-------6

TZIOLIS------7 (MONO KAI MONO GIA THN FOVERH MPALIA..KANEI KAI TETOIA)

GONZALES-----6

BIDES------6,5

PAPADOPOULOS---7,5

GEKAS-------7

Archived