Phantis Forums

AEK - PSV Eindhoven

Irlandos

depends on which AEK shows up. i don't have high expectations though. they are fast down the flanks, we have georgeas playing RB :tdown: great player when in any other position. they have a strong offense and we cannot stop offenses.

ti na perimenoume?

We simply have to win!

If we dont then there is no point arguing over anything anymore unless our team is capable of going out and winning all remaining matches! Since I think that this is not the case, and if we miss out on todays chance we could only hope for a slim chance for 3rd place then I can safelly say that the lads are deep into the second FINAL they have to play this year (the first being the second leg with Grasshopper Zurich).

But PSV are playing their last hand too, and they are getting better fast in their domestic league!

One thing is certain... if we manage to play good football, tonight its going to be a battle to remember... and if we win it it will only mean that we have the opportunity to fight another battle in Holand!

I am already anxious!

I have heard that their best player and captain is injured and is not going to play.... You have a good chance of winning....

Rumours say that Bajevic is going to place Lybe up fron with a 4-5-1 system... I think is good enough for the 1st half, but of you havent scored up until then, then the system has to change to a 4-4-2 and place Okkas along side Lybe!!!

Anyway see what happens, it is AEK last chance.....

P.S what happened with Georgatos. I read that he has psychological problems... Dou you hear that mouse?? He has the same desease as you!!! :P :P

Well ... I m not optimistic...... after what I saw against Aris........

There is no fire........I can remember a game of last year..under the same weather conditions.... Panionios - AEK 1:1 (Cup).... there I saw an immense fighting spirit.. and I wrote....AEK will come strong..... is about there , where the 12 game serial started....

But what I saw against Aris...gives me a lot of worries...... fckng hell....they could always...walk through our midfield like we were inexistent..... there was no fire, no pressing...., no organised defensive concept in the midfield, .... no staffage... within the whole team.... Just Nothing.....

Plus we have the 2 weakest Goalkeepers of the whole CL competition...... I still can't believe.... how they let this situation for 2 years unchanged ????????

Nevertheless... this is for us a very important game...which we have to win.....in order to secure the 3rd place.....

If some of our players will feel the same....and take the game serious..... so some fighting spirit...and a winning rage...might be risen.....

Let see what will happen......

KAI POU LETE NA MPEI I AEKAra mesa KAI NA TOUS SKISEI TOUS OLLANDOUS...

1-0 STO 1 ME PROBOLI TOU TSIRTA

2-0 STO 10 ME ATOMIKI PROSPATHEIA TOU MALADENI O OPOIOS PERNAEI OPOION BREI MPROSTA TOU KAI SCORAREI..

3-0 STO 21 ME SPRINT TOY ZAGORAKI(POPO TAXITITA ??OUTE I CAMERA DE TO PIASE)

EEE META ELEOS RE PAIDIA..KAPOIOS THA BRETHEI NA ME KSIPNISEI.......

Disaster!!!!! That was about it, for AEK in the CL this year...... Shame, everybody was looking very optimistic when the draw took place, but now people realise that in the CL you need more than an easy draw to get through..... ;) ;)

Has anybody seen a little disgusting mouse by the way????? :P :P

Kou kou!

Lets see where you're gonna be tomorrow if the worst case scenario for tonight comes true... (which I 'd hate to see of course)... Swaring at Shoum and his Shoumada I guess...

Anyway...

Its over

AEK have closed their circle in Europe for this year. I could say that anything is still possible but these phrases apply to fighters ... our players did fight it a bit ueasterdy and WERE wronged heavilly by the ref, but are simply showing signs of floating in a parallel universe sometimes in teh games and this is not the way you get results in Europe (or anywhere! )

Pitty! This team had immense potential!

My oppinion about those who brought in Bajevic and for those who kept and are keeping him solidifies by the day...

The man worked by generating respect all his life to staff and players.

Psomiadis brought him in a Decoy to rob us in clear daylight and the new ones kept him thinking that if they would support him he would be able to work!

Well gentlemen!

You were wrong!

When Georgatos, or Tsiartas, or Ivic , or whoever can ignore Bajevic even once in training the game is lost!

I love Dusan the coach! I am his fan!

I never wanted him back in our Club BACK THEN , when it mattered! Now I demand those responsible to take their responsibilities and tell us what they are prepared to do...

I am very angry and dissapointed...

Noone is serious and only a few know the first thing about sports in the AEK board! And obviously they dont have a strong word!

You sound very stressed my friend mousie...... :P :P

I think your main goal for this year is to WIN your first CL match. You have to settle with that...

Oh, now you talk about the referee huh??? What about trhe ref between PAO and Rangers???? The bottomline is that you got used to defeats and draws and the players lack the mentality of a winner..... The element that PAO used to have in the previous years... Take that defensive error for example... All Greek teams are used to sych errors except PAO. Even when PAO was 1-0 ahead, everybody was conedent that it could keep the result. When AEK or thrynos play in the CL sometimes they are 2 or even 3 goals ahead, and everybody looks so stressed out, by the fear of coneiding 3 goals......

That is the big difference that constitutes a great European team my friend.... Confidence and trust to the people who watch the team play. That is what PAO meant all those years. Everybody knew that once PAO scored, the game was over... Same as an Italian team by the way....

So the only way forward for you, is to change team and support the REAL winners and the only pride of GREEK FOOTBALL....

P.S (Tommorow I will immigrate to Cuba!!!! :P :P )

joke of a result plain and simple.

mathematically we can still make it but that means winnig in holland, sapin and monaco at leoforos and way they playing lucky to get a draw out of those 3 games.

kati prepei na allaxei.

1. georgatos an den theleis na paixeis trave spiti sto osfp poios eise na dialegeis pote tha paizeis?

2. okkas and lymbe have to learn to play together and score if not pate piso sto paok and pso respectively.this is aek okkas not paok where we accept amatuer performances. dusan it would also help to play him centre forward with lymbe and not right wing

3. dusan as good a coach you are if you can't control players and get best out of them fige kai esei and let someone who can. santos doesn't give u invitation to come ur a bigger clown then dusan. if anyone markarian.

4. abonsah has to go. his kreas and dusan i hold u responsible for bringing this illness to the team. his plain no good no brain on him and no cordination or co opreation with other defenders.

5. DUSAN PLEASE PLAY SAME DEFENSE AS LAST YR. it's not working so stop persisting it's getting beyond a joke.whats wrong with kapsis, kostenoglou borbokis and georgeas? and even kasapis.

6. dusan when players in form eg: giatros konstandinidis keep laying him. also rusev was good to play him give him experience.

Archived