Phantis Forums

AEK - PSV Eindhoven

Irlandos

It was not necessary the fault of Kasapis regarding the goal.

Nobody should give such a lob (high) ball to the defender in the penalty box area, when he is pressed by an opponent...... this is not professional... :tdown:

The same Goalkeeper has done a similar error...against Aris...when he threw the ball out..... but Aris could not get the advantage of it.....

It was not necessary the fault of Kasapis regarding the goal.

Nobody should give such a lob (high) ball to the defender in the penalty box area, when he is pressed by an opponent...... this is not professional... :tdown:

Surfer I totally agree... he is inexperienced, but it doesnt take a genious to know you shouldnt throw while you are WAY out of goal and WAY out of position (especially since FIFA changed the rule to allow you to run around the box).

Here is a quote from CNN:

The Dutch side's goal was a gift from inexperienced goalkeeper Christostomos Michailidis whose suicidal throw let in Theo Lucius to score in the 37th minute and put them on their way to their first win after two defeats.

Michailidis left defender Michalis Kasapis with too much to do and Lucius robbed him to steer home a shot at the second attempt.

Thanks for the CNN quote Dava-G.......

Now for 2 years...we are getting stupid goals...especially in the European Games (because every conceded goal there is crucial)... ...due to far...but really far....under averaged Goalkeepers.... .......

PS. I did not see the game.... , I saw only the highlights........

Im a bit stumped at how he picked the side on form.....

A side on form which had :

- Okkas......

- Rousev......

- Abonsah........

- No Yiatros.....

Polu form

I guess you didnt see the game...

Okkas and Rusev played well. Rusev got tired and then was subbed.

My list would have been

Amponsah

Tsiartas

Lymbe

Your missing my point Dava, Rousev shouldnt have been given the chance bc Yiatros was so good against Aris.....Okkas is no good to us if he isnt scoring goals...Toulaxiston Lybe scored with Aris and was in scoring opportunaties. Based on the game with Aris, Lybe and Tsiartas should have played.

Dont shoot me, Im just saying what Bajevic said....

Its geting more and more obvious that he wants to get himself sacked and its making me sick. What sort of way to get a message across is not talking to your players at training? I seriously wonder how ppl defend this idiot sometimes.

Archived