Phantis Forums

Flavio Conseicao at PAO...

trifilli

^^^I totally agree and it seems like Pao just hoped to get him based only on the fact that Galata has money problems and that he underperformed last year.

Do you remeber Djorcaef's case. The same sheet and it is sad :tdown: because after 2 years he is so worthless that he is playing for the Mertostars in the MLS of USA.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what i dnt want him... his to old and is a druma queen already, he has the proof of doing this with past clubs according to our friend the turk...

so ###### him i would rather have tzoilis start off as DM or go get someone else who is younger and has potential... castroman?

I HATE TO SAY I TOLD U SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: :P

It will be funny to see many pll who posted negative things towards flavio praise him as the new season gets going!!!

It also seems Anderson will be missing for most of 2005... his injury on his gonato is getting worse... they have sent him to the US for another operation!!! If Mitou is supposedly the best doctor in greece emena na me xesis!!!! They have ruined this guys career!!!! :angry:

if flavio comes to us, there is no doubt it will be a solid signing overall..it will nt only bring fans to the stanbds but itll give maturity and experience to our midifeld..we need a player to replace basinas who has alot of good esxpeirnece and conseicao has that..bernardi would be a great sinning if flavio doest sing but for greece and europre, flavio will improve o8ur midfield very much...

do you really think Flavio Conceiacao will bring fans to the stands? come on i doubt that the guy isnt really a name player, he is just an experienced one....nobody comes to see a great defensive player-PAO needs to put out for an attacking midfielder already.

do you really think Flavio Conceiacao will bring fans to the stands?

once news broke of flavios signing the diarkeias starting selling quite well. but of course once a few weeks passed, and turkish mme hit greek papers and televions the majority of the season ticket purchases where returned. ;)

Imagine if you people signed anyone with a name such as a Rivaldo, and what would ensue.

do you really think Flavio Conceiacao will bring fans to the stands? come on i doubt that the guy isnt really a name player, he is just an experienced one....nobody comes to see a great defensive player-PAO needs to put out for an attacking midfielder already.

i was just in greece for a long period of time and every pao fan i spoke to was very excited about him coming...if you want more proof them that then mb you can get on a plane to greece sometime soon...

Season tickets are selling at prices 1/3 of the Leoforos' :o

Sure you are closer at Leoforos, but at less than half price, I imagine they will sell much more.

That is, if PAO makes it through to the CL groups!!!

Fans are fed up with the complete sell out of our team and will only come back, if they are convinced the Vardis' are making a true effort to...

invest some of the millions they made from the CL :ph34r:

PEACE

About Flavio...

www.gazetaesportiva.net

In English:

Flavio Conceicao close to the Panathinaikos Sao Paulo (SP)

- Flavio Conceicao appeared as promise with the shirt of the Palms. Quickly contracted for the Sport La Corunna, it it started to frequentar the Comary Farm and arrived to be cut of the Pantry of 1998. Today forgotten in the Galatasaray, the projection is close to making right its transference for the Greek soccer. The controllers of the Panathinaikos, club interested in counting on the services of the Brazilian player, wait a definition until sunday. They, also, waited that Conceicao arrived the Atenas in June for the signature of the new contract. However, the athlete seems drifter and still she did not give the faces in Greece to deal with the transference directly. Of vacation in Brazil, Flavio has until the next end to week to define its future in the European soccer

Whatever... :D :LOL: :P

PEACE

I havn't had the chance to read such horrible English in sometime. :LOL:

So wheres flavio boys ? Is today not a Sunday ?

dont be so smart little boy!

u will end up with okkas d`agolo in the frontline!

maybe u could get iversen(way past his prime)

Flavio Conceicao close to the Panathinaikos Sao Paulo (SP)

- Flavio Conceicao appeared as promise with the shirt of the Palms. Quickly contracted for the Sport La Corunna, it it started to frequentar the Comary Farm and arrived to be cut of the Pantry of 1998. Today forgotten in the Galatasaray, the projection is close to making right its transference for the Greek soccer. The controllers of the Panathinaikos, club interested in counting on the services of the Brazilian player, wait a definition until sunday. They, also, waited that Conceicao arrived the Atenas in June for the signature of the new contract. However, the athlete seems drifter and still she did not give the faces in Greece to deal with the transference directly. Of vacation in Brazil, Flavio has until the next end to week to define its future in the European soccer

:huh: :huh: :huh:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

???!!! get translacion where from you did? maccina translatory onlinea?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

must have been some yoda-fan who translated the text. ;)

???!!! get translacion where from you did? maccina translatory onlinea?

I havn't had the chance to read such horrible English in sometime.

That's what happens when a robot(/computer) does a humans job... :not:

PEACE

So wheres flavio boys ? Is today not a Sunday ?

You were laughing at us last season whn you heard of Rivaldo, now your provoking us when Alouizi has more problems than my grandmother, you snubbed Konstandinou like a rat and the Flavio drama is still carrying on ? (BTW: I'll glady take Okkas anyday over who you have left, Olisadebe)

Talk to you in August, ####.

Are we warming up for the new season?

Stop that guys

You were laughing at us last season whn you heard of Rivaldo, now your provoking us when Alouizi has more problems than my grandmother, you snubbed Konstandinou like a rat and the Flavio drama is still carrying on ? (BTW: I'll glady take Okkas anyday over who you have left, Olisadebe)

Talk to you in August, ####.

ahahah...have fun in your retirement home manga...

Apparently some sources say his will sigh with pao (i dnt wnt him his a drama queen, if he really wanted to come he would have been here by now!!! He thinks his bigger then the club pao, Fu-ck him off his 31 for fuc-ks sake!! overated to!!!)

And

Apprently some sources say where gonna try n get Bernadi on loan for a year and if he turns out to be good where gonna purchase him... (much smarter move here!!!)

Archived