Phantis Forums

Wake up CALL

Spears

Hopefully losing the league can wake up the PAO board and realise that they need to get the stadium moving quick smart and start investing some money in the squad and that when you pay penuts you get monkeys. simply..

Bring some quality players to Painia to add to what PAO has coz Europena succes is important not just the greek league!!!!

I had the same problem with Phantis for 2 days.

Regarding us loosing the Championship, it would do us no good, but cover up some of our weaknesses. I don't like been given something I don't deserve (I AM NO K>>>GAVROS)

However, that been said clinching a CL birth is vital for next year.

The Team plays for 90 minutes every week

The Coach plays 6 days a week

And the officials play twice a year (summer and winter transfers) Let's hope they do their best, because this will reflect to all the above during the season.

We the fans play year round day and night (we should really sort out our Hooliganism problems if we want the team to go places)

its not lost yet........Iraklis has beaten OSFP this year in the cup and they are in good form...all we need is a tie from them........but yeah odds are OSFP will take it....

we need to learn from stupid signings (we still havent, were going with quantity over quality) no more losers like Wooter, Maric, Konstantinidis (too late! :angry: ) Manolis is useless now too......id take bikovski over that lump of crap anyday...

one thing that should be noticable though is that for very poor clubs greek football is doing good....i am confused how all theother small leagues are making multimillion signings (Dinamo Moscow spending 20 million!??!) ukraine teams, turkish teams etc etc.....

As a fan you never lose hope!!! We are the ones that make the club strong!!!

Its the board that plays with our minds!!!!

GO IRAKLIS, you got big money from us in the signing of Konstantinou!!! LETS GO

Show the DUMMIES how they really played this season!!! I prefer AEK and PAO in Champions league, so we can get some points back. But i guess seeing Olympiakos play in a comp without influence is pleasurable.

I dont know guys but i feel that Iraklis is going to destroy the gaurous.... I hope na to paroume etsi..... na kaiei kiolas..... meta tha theloun olokliro fortigo me vazelini

Show the DUMMIES how they really played this season!!! I prefer AEK and PAO in Champions league, so we can get some points back. But i guess seeing Olympiakos play in a comp without influence is pleasurable.

same old Pao fans

anywayz Olympiakos did there job they won the game and prayed and look wut happenned

we are now at top of the leauge w/o any influence

funny part is Pao had influence in the game i mean the ref if i am right should have called a penalty which most likely given AEK the win and being 2nd place and knocking Pao out of C.L. spot

Influence is also a key for Pao when they go to play one of there own teams Ofi this next week

the end result will be Olympiakos winning the double

same old Pao fans

anywayz im going to have a wank over Olympiakos

we are now at top of the leauge with influence

funny part is Pao didnt have any influence in the game i mean the ref if i am right shouldnt have called a penalty which most likely given AEK the win and being 2nd place and knocking Pao out of C.L. spot

Influence is also a key for Pao when they go to play one of there own teams Ofi this next week

the end result will be Olympiakos losing the double

hahahaha yeah man i agree :LOL: :LOL:

Olympiakos #2

same old Pao fans

anywayz Olympiakos did there job they won the game and prayed and look wut happenned

we are now at top of the leauge w/o any influence

funny part is Pao had influence in the game i mean the ref if i am right should have called a penalty which most likely given AEK the win and being 2nd place and knocking Pao out of C.L. spot

the end result will be Olympiakos winning the double

Lets have a look at your champions league performances!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If anyone wants a copy of Soccer For Dummies so they can take to the RED STORE and get it signed by PELE contact me!!!!!! Hurry as OLY fans are rushing first for a copy.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

same old Pao fans

funny part is Pao didnt have any influence one me when i was wanking i mean the ref if i am right shouldnt have called a penalty which most likely given AEK the win and being 2nd place and knocking Pao out of C.L. spot

Olympiakos #2

;) :LOL:

same old Pao fans

funny part is Pao didnt have any influence one me when i was wanking i mean the ref if i am right shouldnt have called a penalty which most likely given AEK the win and being 2nd place and knocking Pao out of C.L. spot

Olympiakos #2

;) :LOL:
Posted Image :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I felt the PAOK game was the crucial one and it was.

Thanks to the PAO haters (the so called "fans"... :tdown: ) who did their part... during the derby!

PAO played AEK at an empty Leoforo, on our last game there. :angry:

My feeling was, that PAO would play better at a hostile Toumpa, than a "depressingly dead" Leoforo.

For my PAO's sake, I hope these :bangin: ... are now :*&%:

They are our enemy, not the gauroi.

Losing the "protathlima" is not the main issue for me.

It has never been my priority anyway.

My objection was the team's inability to play with passion and teamwork.

I was most disturbed by the way PAO played, rather than the result.

Lack of passing, tackling, sacrifice.

During the free kicks the players never looked to create a play, but rather opted for the direct kick and INDIVIDUAL effort.

Bassinas, Munch, Gonzalez free kicks, were all on the wall...

Mihali worked hard but was left alone. Several times our forwards were looking to cross, but no one followed the play...

I do not have an issue with Malezani, other than his weekly trips to Italy, which should end next year, if he is to show full commitment to this team.

He deserves more time, if SCUM got over a year...

He tried all four strikers, and showed he was risking for the win.

Manoli was not getting passes, not running, but still had the best shot.

(excluding the double post, form Mihali)

What was Kotsios thinking...

I think this has become the championship that nobody "wants" or deserves...

Oly had it and kicked it away, PAO should have had it after the derby, AEK could have had it before their Ionikos loss.

Bottom line for me, is that, if my team cannot WIN it, it does NOT deserve it, and I DO NOT want it.

I do not want a title that was lost by others rather than WON by my team.

This "protathlima" will be remembered as such.

AEK could have been the victor if given the penalty...

PAO should have won at Toumpa...

Iraklis will very unlikely take points from gauro...

Whatever the end, this has been a "sad" story.

To all fellow fans, regardless of team, if you want it, enjoy it.

The real (tragic?) story starts now.

How many more good players will PAO lose?

Munch, Bassina, Mihali, Moris?

How many coaches will we change?

Will this owner EVER spend $$$ to keep the good and add the best?

Is PAO a revolving door, or a team?

Are we going to the CL groups?

Certainly NOT with performances like that...

PEACE

Archived