Phantis Forums

PAO - EFES 102-96

drakos13

Very well done to PAO, great match with great suspense!!

Two things dissapointed me though...and that was Giannakopoylos and one PAO fan that entered the court. No matter what the provocation is, if there is, there should be no reactions...anyway, fortunately the referees didn't mention anything on the pink paper after the end of the match.

Ah re Vasilakopoyle, you are everywhere......

Are there any coefficients for european basketball too?There must be, if anyone knows please tell

well done vaselia

God job Pao :tup: I wish name of the final game: PAO-CSKA ;)

:o

in Abdi Ipekci Arena/ ISTANBUL

EFES PILSEN: 75-panathinaikos: 63

1-1

and next week..EFES PILSEN will win in Athens ;)

right........Panathinaikos fans in basketball when in numbers are the most ferocious and loudest in the world. I am not worried.

The lost in Konstantinyeh (face it, that city will NEVER be Istanbul) doesnt matter. PAO will win.

from contra.gr

what a nice welcome in turkey. :tdown:

i hope all of paos players will be on fire when the match in athens will take place. these banners were just ridiculous and most probably something of the most stupid stuff ive ever seen in a basketball match.

pao gera, gera, kai g*** ta m*****!

the match will be sold out after these happenings and i think europe will see an atmosphere like it never has before.

hopefully pao fans wont do anything that will harm their team.

good luck for match three.

Gentalmens we hard that at athens all greek funs attacked to Turkish player.

Pan funs trowed out all kind of things to Efes players. Besides that Greek televison suddenly cut brodcasting form the game beacuse of Pan. funs aganist efespilsen player. I guess therefor all Turkish funs went to game with aggresive feelings.

I hope you guys show to efespilsen greek hospitality.

On the other hand it is very ugly that calling Istanbul as a greek name. Istanbul is a such city that populaiton's higher than all Greek population in the world.!!!

I hope next game goes well and no Greek holigan attack to Efes players.

As everybody sawn on the court Efespilsen is better team than Pana.

Therefore we will win at Atina. Of cource you wont attack to Efes players

one more time.

:D

###### DISGUSTING people.

Efes will get it so bad in Athens...absolute hell on earth.

my pano ideas:

"TURKEY YOU WILL NEVER BE IN EU"

a picture of a Turkey being boiled.......

"Go back where you belong - (Map of Mongolia)"

"We took your asian ancestors virgininty in 333 BC"...(draing megas alexandros)

"KOYTOYLAI LOVES GREECE MORE" B)

"FREE KURDISTAN"

my favourite:

TURKEY: The 'Uncle Tom' of Islam :LOL:

(basically their the muslim country that tries so hard to be western and fit in with and please the west, unlike other muslim countries. Uncle Tom comes from american literature and in the USA and Uncle Tom is what you call a black person who tries to act white)

:o

in Abdi Ipekci Arena/ ISTANBUL

EFES PILSEN: 75-panathinaikos: 63

1-1

and next week..EFES PILSEN will win in Athens ;)

expect the worse for youre shiity team!

btw it looks like we can do what we want with youre team cause the refs do not care.

or the euroleageu for that sake. it is not like football where u get banned or fined!

so we are gonna do what need to do in order to win

As everybody sawn on the court Efespilsen is better team than Pana.

Therefore we will win at Atina. Of cource you wont attack to Efes players

one more time.

:D

yes wait and see!

also bring youre tough fans with u!

also pao has great respect within the euroleague so therefore youre team could get thrown out

I dont believe in relevant banners

There is no reason to fall to the same level.

And whoever thinks that Turkish Players do not also feel the pressure when they play away in Greece is Kidding himself

Of course, Turkish Players suffers just about what any rival player would in a sports field... I mean if you see how PAO fans Greet Olympiakos Players you will see that Efes players were in for a walk in the park!

But, I am also a bit angry with the Turkish side

In Greece the authorities stripped fans of many banners both when PAO was facing Fener and Greece NT was facing Turkey.

In turkey the authorities apparently amuse themselves in letting the fans pass insulting messages

And as much as I hate the fact that the police obviously somehow deprived citizens of their right to speak even through banners... I agree to the practice because insults of that sort should not be allowed in any sports arena.

Not allowed anywhere .... and this is unilateral.

I know we have had problems as nations. But any Turk and I have nothing to split. I was born a Greek. He is orn a Turk. For good or for worse, for simple human nature of for Other Superpower interest past generations collided in battle...

He is born there. Its his home. I originate from there. It was my parents home. It holds part of my history. And even through 400 years of occupation Greece holds part of his ancestors history too.

If we could live in Peace ... absolute peace I would invite him in my house and take him on a tour and I would expect the same from him.

Its as simple as that.

And whoever cannot see this Turk of Greek, they will always be a tool at the hands of every superpower who plans regional energy policy (for example ;) ), any bad intentioned Greek or Turk politicial and their own bad parts of human nature ...

Now, turn back to sport

And keep in mind that this forum must be protected from becoming a field for political or national conflict.

And (Drako) it will surelly not become the blackboard for the planning for any antiTurkish behaviour.

Thank you

Good luck to PAO

"KOYTOYLAI LOVES GREECE MORE" B)

"FREE KURDISTAN"

its nothing to do with Basketball game.. :P :1eye:

about the game..in Istanbul ..Efes Pilsen played better than pao..3rd match will be very difficult..Fiba should watch this game..carefully..especially.. pao fans..

by the way kurdistan will never happen..im sorry for u :(

its a shame about Kurdistan. I beleive every people should have the right to their own state weather it be Kurdistan, Turkey, Basque Country, Chechnya, Tibet , etc.

PAO fans wont be the problem worry about basket. of course we will respond to that trash, expect it.

I beleive every people should have the right to their own state

i dont want to talk about political issues <_< ..but drakos13..dont forget that..greece has minority too..

this is a sport thread and lets talk about sport...

honestly i believe that..Pao will beat Efes ..but..Why?

because greek lobby is very strong in Fiba...referees will give it to pao..

i dont want to talk about political issues <_< ..but drakos13..dont forget that..greece has minority too..

this is a sport thread and lets talk about sport...

honestly i believe that..Pao will beat Efes ..but..Why?

because greek lobby is very strong in Fiba...referees will give it to pao..

you are sad.

take a look at our team man we DONT NEED THE REFS to beat efes pilsen. its not like a ref can affect a basket game that much to begin with. so when efes is missing shots and loses by 10 or something its probably the refs fault.

seriously manny, you are a raging anti-greek why dont you go to other forums instead?

as for minority in greece yes its there, good job. their ethnicity already have a home state though, unlike the Kurds who are denied this.

Archived