Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos vs Olympiakos

HOLLYWOOD

u do realize a l;oss is possible vs aek or paok and a win by us evens things up

u realize that right>?

oh yeas....and you realise that we could beat both AEK and PAOK and you draw or lose your game... ;)

we realise what you said if you realise the other possibilities :P

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

u do realize a l;oss is possible vs aek or paok and a win by us evens things up

u realize that right>?

Yeah ofcourse...

But you also realise that you could lose and we could win making us 6 points clear of u and with the form of olym compared with pao, u must be dreaming to think olym can catch up

Even if some bizzare things happen in the next few matches and you find yourselves drawing in points... u think u can stay??? no way

I think your chairman needs to do some buisness with the referees again, just like he did in 96' - 03'

PAO 123, I believe that we are both talking about the same thing, I did not criticize the coach for his tactics, even though he admitted that the players were the one's that withdrew, against his wishes. I was merely stating to some fans that in the second half, for whatever reason we did not play as offensivelly minded, which allowed OSFP to take the upper hand. You know quite well that if a team has to hold back its defenders and outside midfielders due to fear of an attack, they will be less offensivelly minded. PAO in the second half did not attack as well as they did in the first, whether they were willing to defend by choise or necessity is irrelevant. As a coach I would not want my players reacting to balls in the 18, I always instruct them to defend a lot higher, in case of a mistake....The lads performed well enough to win and that is all that matters. One has to accept the fact that Basinas did not play up to par in the 2nd half, there are no excuses.

u do realize a l;oss is possible vs aek  or paok and a win by us evens things up

u realize that right>?

Yeah ofcourse...

But you also realise that you could lose and we could win making us 6 points clear of u and with the form of olym compared with pao, u must be dreaming to think olym can catch up

Even if some bizzare things happen in the next few matches and you find yourselves drawing in points... u think u can stay??? no way

I think your chairman needs to do some buisness with the referees again, just like he did in 96' - 03'

yeah but u guys better not get these breaks too like u did last year in those late goals

i think we are in the same scenario last year

but anwyas what I wouldnt give to see ergotelis win this weekend

u do realize a l;oss is possible vs aek  or paok and a win by us evens things up

u realize that right>?

Yeah ofcourse...

still can't recover from those 7 years of dominance ??

i mean this is wut i Pao fan has to do to move on from this time of failing to gain the the title

they need to blame somebody

well tell Vardioyannis to keep Nea democratia in power so he can keep the title at Leoforos

the title will some how find its way bak to its true home

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder the type of business your chairman is pulling these days with the refs is it the same as before 1996 when u won the titles
What was wrong with the refs in the game we just played? What was wrong with the refs in the cup final?

u realize that right>?

Yeah ofcourse...

still can't recover from those 7 years of dominance ??

i mean this is wut i Pao fan has to do to move on from this time of failing to gain the the title

they need to blame somebody

well tell Vardioyannis to keep Nea democratia in power so he can keep the title at Leoforos

the title will some how find its way bak to its true home

Piraeus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No actually... i can't recover from those 7 years of dominance...

But do you know what makes me feel better about it? the fact that I know you cheated your way through seven years.

Can you honestly deny there was no corruption from Olympiakos???

Something isn't right, the way you dominated in the greek league, yet you couldn't perform in the one fair competition you entered, the CL.

Don't you gays ever get tired of the fact the only competitions you can win is the ones you buy?

Anyone who denies that the 7 protathlimata were NOT corrupt needs his head examined.

You must have been born yesterday or really really stupid and blind not to have seen how the referees helped Olympiakos time after time. What happened in Greek football in the 96/97 season is the biggest scandal to hit Greece. But we will NEVER hear the whole truth.

Let's not forget what Thoma Mitropoulo, the head of Greek Referees Council said: "O Olympiakos kai Aigaleo na kerdisoun, oi alloi na pa na g*****oun".

[p.s. Kokalis bought Thoma Mitropoulo in the summer of 1996 in case you didn't know ;) ]

Anyone who denies that the 7 protathlimata were NOT corrupt needs his head examined.

You must have been born yesterday or really really stupid and blind not to have seen how the referees helped Olympiakos time after time. What happened in Greek football in the 96/97 season is the biggest scandal to hit Greece. But we will NEVER hear the whole truth.

Let's not forget what Thoma Mitropoulo, the head of Greek Referees Council said: "O Olympiakos kai Aigaleo na kerdisoun, oi alloi na pa na g*****oun".

[p.s. Kokalis bought Thoma Mitropoulo in the summer of 1996 in case you didn't know ;) ]

and if u think that your title last year and the double wasnt corrupt as well as the 10 years we went with no title wasnt corrupt you need to have your head examined

but we accept the greek league being corrupt regardless if we win it or not

u guys just completely ignore it like u did last year when u won it and bitch when u lose it

but if u wanna still bitch about the 7 years..do us a favor.. go find the german authorities that busted the ref scandal in germany bring them to greece and have them examine our leaugue

till then accept things the way they are.. U and I cant change things..

and if u think that your title last year and the double wasnt corrupt as well as the 10 years we went with no title wasnt corrupt you need to have your head examined

But that's not what we were talking about!

We were talking about the 7 years. Still, it's very refreshingly honest of you to go on the defensive ;) your defense being that 'yes we stole the 7 but so did you' :P

Anyway, the 10 years that you didn't win the championship, it wasn't only PAO that won it, AEK, PAOK and even Larisa won protathlimata during your 10 years of abyss. So you can't blame PAO and if you were there you would know that the refereeing wasn't nearly as bad as what happened during the 7 years was in your favour.

Now, it's you who needs to stop bitching and see the facts as they are.

All that drivel about last year is only in your mind. We were as much pushed as you were. Let me remind you that you were given a goal at Leoforos that didn't exist because the ball hadn't crossed the line.

But please let's not go there, you can't win.

ignoring the fact u guys were pushed to the tile last year with the refs help once again point was proven

like I sadi find the german authorities

What are you talking about??? Are you an idiot???

There were no scandal's last year, there was luck on our side, because Olisadebe scored so many late winners (if we didnt score one of those late goals, we would of raped you in the neutral game anyway) but no scandals, we won it last year fair and square.

I believe it will come out one day, how the referees were bribed in those 7 years, there was a program on last week which spoke to someone in germany, saying how the greek league is so corrupt, and how many matches were fixed during olympiacos's reign.

luck?

u remember how aek was left with 9 players in the first kipello game and u scroed at the 95th minute?

or how paok just stood back and let u guys cone back from 1-0 to win 2-1

when we used to to dhis u guys cried and cried when u did it,,,,its luck ? ase mas re

do us a favor and if u lose the title to us somehow... keep in mind the points u lost to kerkira and aris as a factor y u will lose it

and not well they bought the refs etc etcx

luck?

u remember how aek was left with 9 players in the first kipello game and u scroed at the 95th minute?

when we used to to dhis u guys cried and cried when u did it,,,,its luck ? ase mas re

do us a favor and if u lose the title to us somehow... keep in mind the points u lost to kerkira and aris as a factor y u will lose it

yes just like last year when you got beat by proodeftiki at home blame the referee who helped you in leoforos for losing the title..... :LOL:

luck?

yes just like last year when you got beat by proodeftiki at home blame the referee who helped you in leoforos for losing the title..... :LOL:
the ref helped u in leoforos for the record not us

luck?

the ref helped u in leoforos for the record not us
yes by giving you a goal that didnt cross the line and several other key calls against us it helped us to tie.......

Archived