Phantis Forums

Transfers

m_kafes

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question?? are we still after a striker to replace Kostantinou or has that gone cold now???

Remeber after Nilsson we still have one more transfer to come....

i hope its not a flop... please let it be Franka!!! :rolleyes:

ohhh and another thing if we do get Nilsson, he will be used as a right winger and not a right back!!! we have morris and Vyntra for that position..... ;)

According to iDnes.cz, the Czech web site and newspaper, Panathinaikos is talking to Slovacko FC about the offensive player Zbynek Prospech. He is 22 years old, and recently scored 3 goals in Slovacko's pre-season game with PAOK (PAOK won the game 4-3). Slovacko is allegedly asking for 30 million Czech Crowns.

Like most of us here I haven't seen Nilsson play but the fact that he plays regularly for Sweden is a good sign. Hope you're right hollywood and he will be used as a right winger cause from what i've been reading that's his natural position. Also a very imortant fact is that he can also play on the left side and that gives more options to the coach. Looks like a good transfer but only time will tell...

Whoe the hell is Zbynek Prospech???????? I hope these are just rumors... :unsure:

Zbynek Pospech is 22....czech hes not exactly a goal scorer as yet...his last season at fc slovacko was 19games 6 goals....however he is young and would be better than having a zevlakov.

id rather a 22yr old being the reason a mantzio was on the bench than a 29yrold pole.

Pospech is a talent he has interest form sparta prague etc..so he could turn out well.

i mean at one stage we wanted to get peter ceh....and look were he ended up and developed...chelsea.

Regardless its someone who can develop ala warzycha...rather than demand a first team place instantly.

But lets solve the center back problem first!!

Pospěch Zbyněk

Date of Birth: 24.10. 1982

Nationality: Czech

Height: 189 cm

Weight: 86 kg

recently Slovacko played PAOK in a friendly where he scored three goals. He is also really tall so if we do go through with this transfer i think he will be used ahead of

Seems like a good transfer considering the fact that he currently plays for the Swedish national team who I thought were good last summer. I'm not too crazy about our defense however. We seem a bit shaky there and I don't know if we have enough depth. At any rate this season will be much better than the last (Europe and home).

Holly

your lineup is a total mess, but you wouldn't understand why...

Now i had deleted my previous responce to this as i have figured out ur motives...

First of all if u look closly, u would realise thats my signiture!!! second thing is why do u have to bring it up in a forum called "transfers" what is you motive???

is it perhaps that i have (wrong word you have) exposed your self as a pathetic individual attacking someone wife on a forum espeically when that person was man enough to show us his honey moon (very private)...

or is it the fact that u cant stand me so u figure that u cut ur losses and join the other forum permantly and at the same time try n destroy me or this site by starting more fights?? thats what it looks like mate, and im not buying into it!!!

Anyways thats my opinon and i wont start u off again because XXX told me that u atleast said sorry and ill give u credit... also i read the post u sent him and jst to set things clear i didnt realise about the comments about his wife b4 i quoted u, all i realised was the thongs comment then i re-read it again and went nuts because that wife u made fun off is part of my family as im XXXs first cousin....

Anyways im gonna call it trouce coz i cbf... Also i would like to say im sorry to any readers/members of this forum for the violent/harsh way i lashed out at almamatter, i should have controlled my self but as alot of members know me here i am a hot temperd person (which is no excuse) however i was really pushed over because i cant stand the fact that someone can insault my family like that and i hope u guys (kojak, Ziaka, the guy who left this forum coz of the fights (cant remember ur nick i think it was Mokgas or something), Adonis ect. understand where i was commeing from and once again im sorry for it.....

back to life as it goes on....

Nilsson quits Saints for Panathinaikos

ATHENS, Aug 1 (Reuters) - Sweden's Mikael Nilsson has joined Panathinaikos from England's Southampton, the Greek side said on Monday.

No details were given but second division Southampton, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, are expected to receive in the region of 600,000 euros ($726,000) for the international midfielder.

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticl...24-29_B645198:1

Nilsson quits Saints for Pana

Sweden's Mikael Nilsson has joined Panathinaikos from England's Southampton, the Greek side said on Monday.

No details were given but Southampton, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, are expected to receive in the region of 600,000 euros ($A965,100) for the international midfielder.

http://wwiii.sbs.com.au/home/index.php3?id=61251

Archived