Phantis Forums

OLY after Konstandinou

HOLLYWOOD

Read it on another forum that apprently olympiakos officials r talking 2 Konstandinou's manager... Apparently pao have not started talks with him about the renewal of his contract and Oly r going in for the kill!!

i reckon pao will not give Konstandinou a new contract and we will have another Nikopolidis situation this summer... Then Papou will come out and say its mikalis fault coz he wouldnt take a pay cut and accept the lame ass contract (which by the way pao can afford what oly can dish out in contract terms however spending the money is another story).. Then he will go on and say his a traitor coz he went to the geys then he will belive the storys that pao managment will release to save there tight asses "he began talking to the geys b4 we could give him a new contract" or "he was ploting against pao all these years" :LOL:

And the sad thing about it, most of the people here will belive it coz u belived the niko story...

All i ask is everyone 2 put two n two together!! forget what the media says jst think to ur selves... Pao have been tight asses all these years and a player like niko who spent over 13 years there all of a sudden decided to screw pao?? that doesnt make sense!!!! i still belive Pao burnt him badly and he said "fu-ck ya" to the tight fu-cks and went to oly which wouldnt suprise me if mihali did the same thing next year... :tdown:

Jst dnt belive the Propaganda that all these football teams release, jst use common sense and ask ur selves why did niko all of a sudden decide to do what he did after 13 years?? Probably the same reason y kostantinou will leave at the end of the year?? :nono:

I hope he doesnt but dnt belive the bullshit storys pao managment release to save there arses and the sheep papou...

it wont happen. if mixalhs leaves hes going abroad, there are plenty of clubs who will pay for his services, he is only 26 and will probably go to england or spain....

so basically Pao just giving up on him like that

just let him go and test the waters

do remember his boot is the only reason Pao is 2 points behind Olympiakos

so basically Pao just giving up on him like that

just let him go and test the waters

do remember his boot is the only reason Pao is 2 points behind Olympiakos

we dont want him to go- but his contract is expiring. he is getting paid quite a lot of money 1.3 million euros a year plus bonuses.......i doubt he will get this offer again hes great but the cost is too much and mixalhs isnt worth spending that much money

As bad as losing Konstantinou would be, I'm more worried about losing Gekkas in a year or 2 (and how much PAO will get ripped off for the transfer). I think they could've gotten as much as triple the 3 million Euros they sold Seiteridis to Porto. Though I hope PAO will have some balls and pony up a fair, long-term deal. Imagine how good we could've been if we haden't sold off some talent (or waited till now when they're good) like Karagounis, Seiteridis, Lyberopolos, Nikopolidis, and Fyssas. Man we'd be unbeliveable :blink: :( :tdown: !

konstantinou has been the MVP of the season for sure....he busts his ballls and is getting rewarded for it...he should get offered a new contract and if he were to make a pay cut, i dont think it should be a massove one...i dont believe michali would go to oly but thats what we sed about antoni...i hope he doesnt go...

This was brought up by an unknown domestic paper about 3 weeks or more ago ! That marijuana has you lagging.

Konstandinous agent was quick in dissmissing it. Dont worry, he's green for life, unless he gets a nice offer from abroad of course :D Then its the highway as usual.

If I remember correctly Mihalis a couple of weeks ago said he would not go to Gauros. Or his manager said that - something or rather.

And I actually though negotiations have started or are about to start bc Mihalis wants a deal.

Unless Ive got my facts wrong. ;)

Actually I am sure that Kokalis DID offer Michali to go to Oly. He likes to think this kind of thing sticks one up PAO and its supporters, toso komplexiko einai o geros... :P

I am also equally sure that Michalaki turned him down. In last week's Sportime he was laughed out loud when it was suggested and said "Michalaki will not be Antonaki" . Rest assured.

I would be shocked if he went to Olympiakos. In fact, I think he'd probably try and leave Greece if he wasn't going to stay at PAO.

Better for him to continue his career in Germany or France than stay in Greece.

Archived