Phantis Forums

Erogtelis v Olympiakos

NYC_Olympiakos

I believe the first time we played Erogtelis at Karaiskaki it was a 3-0 win for Olympiakos

but that was behind their great supporters and at a time when they were in really good form

but it seems they have found that form from their Uefa cup result but they also might take this tiime lightly but Erogtelis won't their fighting to say in the league and their playing a team that has won the league more than anybody else so u knoiw the players from Ergotelis will give the necessary effort

Olympiakos on the other hand lost 2 points last week due to their lack luster performance and they can't lose any points here

important to bridge and considerable gap from the contenders

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't watch a single moment from Ergotelis so far but I think it is normal to expect a brutal defense (full "klotsia") that is typical from small greek teams, when they face much more skillful opponents.

Depending on team's priorities, Bajevic may want not to wear out some of our valuable players. I think that (at least) Stoltidis, Djole, Mavrogenidis, Okkas, Ribo must play for much less than 90'. three games in a week is too much for our players, when we have to face a fast team like Sochaux.

News from the home front, both Giovanni and Stoltidis wont be playing. The Brazilian due to his "dental issue" from surgery and Stoltidis was deemed far to exhausted and Dusan wanted to give him a rest (good idea dousko) id give djole one too.

Pagkritio is a nice little park, SUPERSPORT will broadcast, but I dont know if ERT will televise it on tape delay for Europe/N America :angry:

Projected Linup:

-Nikopolidis

-Shurrer

-Anatolakis

-Georgatos

-Mavrogenidis (it seems Pantos will start seeing the bench alot more)

-Kostoulas (this guy is a keeper, willl cover for ierokli)

-Kafes

-Maric (id like to see him too)

-Djorjdevic

-Rivaldo

-Okkas

Once again this is the perfect time to rest Nikopolidis and Bajevic doesn't want to.

A goalie isn't exhausted from an agressive schedule. But it would be good for Giannou to have some playing time.

If Mavrogenidis is prefered from Pantos, that would be good for the offensive orientation of the team, coz Pantos is mostly defensively oriented (and better than Mavro in that role).

thanks for the info

i actually thought the stadium used in the Olympics and refurbished was OFI's but it looks like it won't have much use for by next season

how has their attendance been this season

anywayz Stoltidis won't play due to exhaustaion and thats fine by me Kostulas looked terrific the other day

about Giovanni i really hope he comes back just to end on a good note and i think they will

he is really beloved by the club and hopefully things will work out

anywayz back to the game on hand

lets beat them and beeat them good

i think we should rest some of our players and have them as subs if needed

Giannou should be in goal he needs the playing time

i want to see more of Castillo, Maric and D'acol and win above all

I can see the following tomorrow.

'4 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

'28 OLY Predrag Djordjevic

'34 OLY Rivaldo

'77 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

'90 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L-Haniotakis

In similar fashion, Rivaldo once again feeds Okkas for an early goal. Djordjevic puts a free kick by Haniotakis to make it 2-0. Rivaldo with some nice dribbling and a powerful shot makes it 3-0. In the second half, Ergotelis feels a comeback but Nikopolidis stops a penalty, and Ergotelis just runs out of energy. Olympiakos , who had been taking it easy, have a corner. Djordjevic takes it, as it hits off Okkas and in. In the dying seconds of the match, from center Kafes launches a long ball. Misplayed off an Ergotelis defender, Okkas finds the ball and beats a confused Haniotakis. Olympiakos goes to France as 5-0 winners.

I can see the following tomorrow.

'4 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

'28 OLY Predrag Djordjevic

'34 OLY Rivaldo

'77 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

'90 OLY Yiannakis Okkas

W-Nikopolidis

L-Haniotakis

In similar fashion, Rivaldo once again feeds Okkas for an early goal. Djordjevic puts a free kick by Haniotakis to make it 2-0. Rivaldo with some nice dribbling and a powerful shot makes it 3-0. In the second half, Ergotelis feels a comeback but Nikopolidis stops a penalty, and Ergotelis just runs out of energy. Olympiakos , who had been taking it easy, have a corner. Djordjevic takes it, as it hits off Okkas and in. In the dying seconds of the match, from center Kafes launches a long ball. Misplayed off an Ergotelis defender, Okkas finds the ball and beats a confused Haniotakis. Olympiakos goes to France as 5-0 winners.

u betting on Okkas to countinue is hot form

fine by me

i would love to take this result lol

Archived