Phantis Forums

Scazny reportedly getting the sack

Lalin

According to Panagiotis Mbomis, the official reporter of PAO, Zdenek Scazny will be getting the sack as of tomorrow morning. PAO have been on the lookout for a new coach mainly from abroad. He could not specify any names, as he did not know of any.

More news to follow.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's just like trying to revive a mummy.

the egyptians did it :P

we still have Uefa to do something, i know im being optimistic but who knows we still have a chance at the title as OSFP havent been playing great football either

After all this is football anything can happen

I think im gonna agree with Everprasino guy...... now its too late... exoume voutixtei mesa sta s****... kai prepei na ertheis kapoios pou na exei @@ gia na tous vgalei kai na tous katharisei.....

The problem here is not the coach. The problem here are not the referees either. I'm asking you a few things:

1) Who let seitaridis go? Who let fyssas go? Who let kirgiakos go? Who let mikaelsen go? These players were irreplaceable

2) Who brought 23 players to the team (last season) most of which 20 would only be good for B"national league?

3) Why did Soum leave? Did he ask for expensive players or something?

4) Why do our fans find more obstacles to get a football match ticket while at the same time the organized fans of the other team get the best treatment?

5) Why is the new stadium not being built?

The answer is that the owners which are the Vardinoyannis family just want to make the most out of panathinaikos. It's just a small business to them. They should sell the team or be forces to sell. Panathinaikos is an idea. I'm sick of these people. Last time i went to see panathinaikos was 1996. These people have stopped me from enjoying my team

Cuba_Norte

attention guys thelete na xairete pou fevgi ton skazny

alla the problem is:

TO PSARI VROMAI APO TO KEFALI

WHILST THE V FAMILY ARE IN CHARGE @@ THA GINI

OUR CLUB IS GOING NOWHERE

POTE KSANA NA PATISOUN KANENAS STO GIPEDO

DONT WASTE UR TIME GUYS

katalava ti les, kata va8os to provlhma einai o tzigger......alla 8a pername kalutera me enan allo proponhth.

its better to have part of the problem solved than none at all. I want them BOTH out, but i know the best i can hope for is just Skazny out.

Pavlo thee

pare thn pae

PAULE THEE PARE TH PAE!!!!!

to Kokkali ton ekane kai ta paratise sto basket giati den mporouse na ftasei ton Paulara mas....!!

gia fantasteite na parei tin PAE e? what a dream......

We lost everything this year... but with Scaz staying won't be building anything... so I say bring Vlachos or whomever to finish the season.... a new face, especially if he's got balls he may make the kolopaida run a bit more on the pitch..... and, clean house.

We have to rebuild.

We need someone who above all has the respect, knowledge and won't use PAO as a learning classroom....

u guys need more than just a new coach

remember shum did he say that this team isn't that good

why do u think he left the club

u guys need a new starting 11 for the most par t

get a new coach just so u guys can bitch at

Olympiakos will make this season sweet when they beat u at Leoforos which should have happen last season but this time it will

yeah we need more but the CHANGE is the most important thing for this season. we need a change in attitude/morale psycology to get the players back out of this daze. even if its a coach att Skazny/George Bush's level or worse the change will still be for the better.

I guess I was wrong with Scaz staying till the end ;)

I didnt expect it though, 2 coaching changes in a season. Don't forget boys this new coach has to work with the players we have and we might think it's simple and will change for the better. Maybe we don't have the right players and the talent to be competitive and on top anymore.

Posted Image

Apo Kalamaria...se Kalamaria

hahahha contra makes great pictures and headlines......

i wish him a safe flight back to prague. i think we should have a greek coach for a change.....or if hes foreign a greek based one like Rotsa/markarian.....even Vazexa. im not big on brining in another inexperienced coach from a 3rd world footballing country. ..

now players get a fresh start. they are going to work harder and have more confidence that the team can pick things up.

Archived