Phantis Forums

Old School Pao Jerseys

XXX-18T

PAO never wore Reebok whislt the only ones that have been available to the market were the Kappa ones since that is when the PAO shop opened. The asics ones are really hard to get since they were never on the market. Whilst the ones that some PAO fans have have been worn by the players and then given to them.

PAO never wore Reebok whislt the only ones that have been available to the market were the Kappa ones since that is when the PAO shop opened. The asics ones are really hard to get since they were never on the market. Whilst the ones that some PAO fans have have been worn by the players and then given to them.

but in ur avatar theres a pic of Rotsa with a Reebok Pao Jersey

Does this mean the Kappas are easy to find in Greece?

Rocha is not waering reebok, but asics.

The only way to find a Cappa shirt was if an individual sold it to you. We wore the cappa shirt 10 years ago. They don't make them anymore.

cool ah well maybe this post can be a chance for evryone to post pics of their old Panathinaikos jerseys

heres mine:

My first ever Pao jersey got it in the summer of '92 remember how we used to hang down at the gypedo Evergreen (those were the days)

Posted Image

Heres my second Pao jersey from Winter '96 i think

Posted Image

and heres my last one from winter '98

Posted Image

This year i will add to my collection on my honeymoon i wonder if Greece will get a new strip for the confed cup?

Anyhow post ur Pao Jerseys, wonder who has the oldest one????

I have the old asics jersey and I love it to bits. It's my most prised possession. I bought it in 89 or 90 from a sports shop in odos Stadiu. I will post a picture of my jerseys when I get my digital camera back at the weekend.

Now I only wish I collected more jerseys from the 90s. Does anyone have any spare they want to sell? I am particularly interested in one from 95-96 season. Anyone?

I have the old asics jersey and I love it to bits. It's my most prised possession. I bought it in 89 or 90 from a sports shop in odos Stadiu. I will post a picture of my jerseys when I get my digital camera back at the weekend.

Now I only wish I collected more jerseys from the 90s. Does anyone have any spare they want to sell? I am particularly interested in one from 95-96 season. Anyone?

hmmm ill swap my white one didnt really wear it much either (it still looks new unlike my Green ones :whistle: )

:tup:

Cant wait to see pics :nw: :nw: :nw:

Kosta,

The jerseys you have are:

1st) 1996-97 season

2nd) 1998-99 (away)

3rd) 1999-00

The one I have now is from the 2001-02 season. I also had 1998-99 (home) that looked like the Ajax shirt, but I gave it at a present to a friend.

I have a mate that has 1989-90 jersey but no matter how much I offered him, it's simply NOT FOR SALE. I don't blame him either, I wouldn't sell it myself. photo of jersey jus below worn by Kostas Antoniou:

Posted Image

This is the (Robe Di Kappa) one Kosta is looking for worn by Yannis Kalitzakis:

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I think evergreen maybe right but I am not 100% sure. I remember PAO had a shirt with collars like that in the early 80s but I was a young boy and memory is probably confused.

Does anyone else remember?

bump for jersey pics from 1980, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86

searched the net cant find many :(

anyone?

Archived