Phantis Forums

Olympiakos v OFI

NYC_Olympiakos

November 20 Olympiakos will host OFI at Karaiskaki

it will be an interesting games since OSFP has 5 players over the week in international requirements and have 3 players doing indivual training to help with the injuries

and bare in mind that Olympiakos plays Deportivo La Coruna i mean alot ifs for this game

but since this game is being played at Karaiskaki where we have been tremedous thus far i can only see a win

OFI as been strong in this year C.L. so we will need to respect them first of all then take care of wut we need too

guys help me find out Projected line-ups for the game

This particular fixture is and has been for 20 years now, a joke.

We all know that Ofi is not going to play for their history and their fans, but for "somebody" else...

It will be like we're watching a movie that we've already seen... Ofi giving their all to stop Olympiakos from taking the 3 points (whether they'll be succesful this year or not remains to be seen...)

And we all also know that in the games against Panathinaikos they will stisoun kolo as usual.... For the guys who can't read Greek, basically means Ofi's game against big brother Pana, will be a friendly game.... :(

We all know that Ofi is not going to play for their history and their fans, but for "somebody" else...

It will be like we're watching a movie that we've already seen... Ofi giving their all to stop Olympiakos from taking the 3 points (whether they'll be succesful this year or not remains to be seen...)

And we all also know that in the games against Panathinaikos they will stisoun kolo as usual.... For the guys who can't read Greek, basically means Ofi's game against big brother Pana, will be a friendly game.... :(

is that post neccesary...what kind of pleasure do you get from trying to create fights??..im pretty sure the ofi players will be playing for themselves..not pao..that post is just immature...

also i though OFI was the only team that hates PAO more than the geys...

the team: yes

their officials: no

;) (i dont want to start a fight, i'll stay neutral like switzerland :LOL: )

this year it looks like ofi isnt able to achieve anything big.

i think it will be a win for us, but it'll be difficult because dusan can say what he wants, the team will have depor in their minds.

2-0 or 3-0 the result will look as if the match was easyer than it was.

stoltidis, rivaldo, castillo :nw:

If this was true then howcome they knocked us out of europe in the 96-97 season? Why didn't they lay down and let us beat them?

If this was true then howcome they knocked us out of europe in the 96-97 season? Why didn't they lay down and let us beat them?

Come on man, be serious...

Everyone knows that Vardinogiannis fixed that game, in order for Pao not to qualify for Europe, so he could have the excuse to his fans, to get rid of some players with expensive contracts who didn't offer to the team what he expected G.X Georgiadis, Malekos etc)...

But even if that wasn't the case...you're bringing 1 time out of 25 years that Ofi upset you, as a valid example??? :unsure:

1-0 HT , with a goal by Giovanni scored in the injury time of the first half...

Let's see what happens in the second half...

Ofi plays without many of their regular players, yet they're fighting very hard not to allow Olympiakos to score...

I wonder if they'll do the same in their game against Panathinaikos... :la:

we played FABULOUSLY in the opening 25 minutes and created a handfull of opportuniities, but then things went downhill a bit.

overall expected result, now our minds return to where they should be, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.

BTW, Kafes for one more game looked AMAZING, hats off to the paidare. :tup:

BTW, Kafes for one more game looked AMAZING, hats off to the paidare. :tup:

I agree... Kafes is in top-form consistently since the start of the season... :tup:

PS: What does that "BTW" mean? I have seen it several times before in here, it's an abbreviation I suppose. :unsure:

he scored a goal vs ofi...what does that prove?? if he were the player of old he would be leading in goals in greece...theres no doubt he is a good player and he will help you, but dont make him out to be a god, cause he isnt anymore...how many goal do you think the rivaldo of old would have scored on a team like ofi??

he scored a goal vs ofi...what does that prove?? if he were the player of old he would be leading in goals in greece...theres no doubt he is a good player and he will help you, but dont make him out to be a god, cause he isnt anymore...how many goal do you think the rivaldo of old would have scored on a team like ofi??

so what he is playing well in europe (play maker) very good in greece

now if he led the league in scoring even there u would find a reason he "sucks"

u would say "well its the greek league this"

deep down u know hes playing well

u just hate our team so much so dont listen to anything we say !

Archived