Phantis Forums

A' Division: Olympiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

On Saturday we play Olympiakos at the "new" Karaiskaki Stadium. Olympiakos will be hungry to get back on track after the dissapointing results in the league. However they will be also thinking about the very important game in CL against AS Monaco.

It is quite obvious that PAOK is not the team it used to be last season, when it suprised Olympiakos by beating them 2-1 at Rizoupoli. I don't expect anything like that to happen this Saturday. I see an easy win for Olympiakos. If PAOk gets lucky, and the Olympiakos strikers miss chances like they did in the last few games, perhaps we might come out with a 0-0 tie. That's wishful thinking on my part though.

My prediction: 2-0 for Olympiakos

Vaggelis and Karadimos are out for this game due to injuries.

Feutchine, Koutsis are 50/50, and Maladenis and Spasic will most likely be available for the game.

It will be interetsing to see who Fringer choses as the starting goalie. :)

PAE PAOK has received around 960 tickets for the game, but the organized PAOK Athens Clubs fans have decided not to attend the game showing their displeasure with the way the team has been playing this season. Instead they will travel to Patra to see the PAOK basketball team.

Who knows, maybe even that whore Okkas will find his scoring touch against his old club and pop a few in.

Miracles happen only ONCE (or maybe twice including the CL match) my friend Batigol... :P

I am not saying that 4-0 is impossible but OKKAS won't be in the scoresheet for sure... :LOL: I see Anatolaki being the 1st scorer of Thrynos this year!!! :LOL: :LOL:

PAE PAOK acquired around 500 tickets for the game. Originally they were going to get 960 tickets. This is following the announcement by the Athenian based Panellinios PAOK Fan Club that they will boycott the game as a result of the teams poor performances.

Gate4Hooligan, I am from Chicago and I am watching it (actually taping it and watching it later) on Antenna Satellite through Dishnetwork. Are there any establishments in NYC area that have Dishnetwork? I am sure there are some. call around to find out.

there are definately a lot of places in Astoria that have a dish network feed.

Plaka, Plaza, Byzantio are just three that come to mind. the problem may be them being open from 9:30 am (or is that 10:30 in NY?). the best bet is to call them.

5-1 FT

A surprising result? Not really when you look at the whole grand scheme of things.

The way this season is shaping up, I'm kind of seeing it in the following way.

PAOK simply overacheived last year. At the beginning of last year most, if not all people were predicting armageddon with PAOK finishing 5th at best. I was among them and I predicted a 7th or 8th place finish I believe. But, for many reasons, PAOK proved us wrong and they took things to the limit and actually qualified for the CL.

Well, things have certainly caught up with them and they are not the team they were last year. If fact, they've been made to look like a bunch of amateurs this year by a number of teams. This trashing doesn't surprise me in the least. It seems like what was "supposed" to have happened last year has finally arrived...much to the bitterness of PAOK and PAOK's fans.

Does Fringer care? Probably not. This is just another stop for him and even a guy like him realizes he's a band aid solution to a much larger problem. Anastasidis is the one who must be going bananas at this moment. Seeing a team he loves so much being tossed around and playing crap football. But, things weren't that much this year different when he was here so.....

Is it too early to ask if the season can be salvaged? I don't know...

Maybe the January transfers can make a difference. Though I don't think a even a Tsiartas could have done much today to stem the tide of Oly goals. The talent just isn't there.

I think this is the year that PAOK probably should have had last year. The results so far certainly reflect the predictions of last year.

5 - 1 !!!

PO PO PO

Rizili vrea Pethia !!

i had to tuck away my B/W shirts today

the team needs an overhaul, or better yet, how about an American buyer

like Malcolm Glazer who's bidding for Man United

i have friends in tampa bay since i'm in orlando

and they say

if someone would make the right presentation he is listening to offers but

no way he would bypass Man United for Poak

That was a F***en disgrace.. fringer must go wat a F*** it takes of feutchini when he is playing well and out of poasition!!!!!

But the squad is jus F***en s%$#!!!!

Vokolos to old, Udeze is not a defender,

Karapudis shoukld heart but hes inexperience mad him go out tohard and he copped it!!!

Zisopoulos i qwas very impressed wid, Salpigidis is a leged.

The rest hagan F*** off you hoipeless c***!!

PAOK IS JUST F***ED THIS YEAR

Archived