Phantis Forums

Equi's goal tops poll

Lalin

In www.uefa.com the nominations goal of CL matchday 3 , Equi is currently leading with 47% of the votes. Coridon is 2nd with 17%, followed by Nedved 12%, Krynowek 12% and Saviola 8%

Well done Equi. Lets see how long we can hold on to him before he gets snapped by bigger clubs.

Not bad of a goal I have to admit. You have to say one thing though, it was a BIG mistake by Lehman. If you see the replay he was just trotting back to the goal and as Gonza struck it he realized that he was too far and BAM!

Good Goal, can't take that away from the man.

An incredible goal but I was thinking the same thing myself Lalin. If he keeps scoring goals like that in the CL he is going to attract plenty of interest. 3 goals from 3 games as an attacking mid-fielder. He seems to be quite a find.

Koko 7 is right. Equi is getting a lot of attention with his goal scoring prowess and i'm worried that the Italians and Spanish are shortly going to be sniffing around his ass, if they are not already.

I'm really concerned that if the right offer comes in, he's as good as gone in the summer :(

Archived