Phantis Forums

Turkish National Team

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

########

Ziton h Ellvetia!!!

Turks played very well, but the 2-0 loss in Switzerland hurt your chance.

--

:angry:

Hey!

Behave ! OK we all understood you wanted Switzerland to win... you can tease our Turk friends a bit too if you want, if you are ready to be teased back...

But watch your language...

In this forum all nationalities and nations are respected....

After the game one switzerland player kicked a turkish official on the leg as he was running to get into the changing rooms. Then the same player headlocked turkish defender Alpay and brang him to the floor.... What kind of fair-play is this????????????????????????????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Goooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3-2 !!!!

SWISS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD CUP!!!

dark horse are u a Swiss..####################?

########

Ziton h Ellvetia!!!

Turks played very well, but the 2-0 loss in Switzerland hurt your chance

u are using swear words against Turkey in Greek language, but ############### in English

what a pathetic

SUKUR

For your information, It was the Turkish players and Security guard who agressed four Swiss players, One of our substitute has been sent to hospital after having been hit in stomach.

Turkish, players and supporters. You went to far this time and I wish FIFA and UEFA will ban you for the EURO 2008 competiton.

Football it is a human games.......so, it is not for you

Byee Byyeeee Turkey :LOL: :tup: LLLLLOOOOOOSSSSSEEERRRRRSSSSS

turkey made it a good game and i heard Fatih Tekke should have had a penalty while it was 3-1....this is coming from people in switzerland may i add..... but turkey showed they were better than i thought too...ididnt think they had a chance after the 1-0.....they did very well.

its funny how swiss the people are-------the people celbrate swiss victory---and at 10 oclock go back to quiet hours the celbration is over............ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm Greek and most of us root against Turkey just because it's fun to root against somebody in a game to make it more interesting to watch but it would be better for football if Turkey had qualified.

The Swiss have always been a boring side in my opinion and it will be no different next summer. Turkey has some wonderful players. Too bad we will not get to see them on the big stage in Germany.

Fair play in turkey? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

In response to the alleged incident of a Swiss player hitting a turk official and headlocking alpay. All I could say to turkey's fans and players is treat people the way you would want them to treat you. :hypocrite:

If you can do that, then you may speak against these unfair acts of violence.

Congragulations to SWITZERLAND!!! :tup:

Job well done

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: HOP SUISSE HOP SCHWEIZ HOP SVIZERRA HOP SWISS

We got the Turkish :LOL:

Kebab Menu tonight

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No offence to the Turks here (except for my "language"), but the NT didn't deserve to qualify the way they acted before and after the match in Turkey, totally animal-like, classless behavior.

I wished Greece was in the playoffs instead.

Well we both have our NT's to support, I support Sweden (my second team).

Sep Blatter is furious about what happened at the end of the game last night. He is waiting for the report of the FIFA deleguate and he said that Turkey might be banned of the next World Cup as well.......

Yes, that would be wonderful to let turk become more civilised before they can enter a football competition again.

Bye Turkey.....See you maybe in 2014 if you can become more human. :LOL:

Hey Suisse

Please avoid attributing characteristics to a whole Nation so lightheartedly

Your comments are verry deep in to the grey line between a personnal oppinion and an outright racial attack!

Keep your comments on the sport please and if you did not like something feel free to blame the players responsible...

And dont confuse teasing for winning with any sort of generalised insult towards any other nationality.

Thank you

Just found out on Fifa website that Turkey had respectively received a 10000 Swiss frs and 20000 Swiss frs for their game against Ukraine and Grece and they got a warning against Danmark..... It seems that all the teams who are coming to your country are not fairplay and the whole world are cheating on you??? right???

Shame on you, that is too bad. How can you have a such bad reputation in the football world? You are so polite, so fairplay? never discuss ref decisions and you have a gentleman as a coach ( can see his gentle face in newspaper today)

Are you dreaming? We aren't ...... We are going to the worldcup to meet real gentlemen.

http://www.streamload.com/shaolinax/Kicking-Beni.wmv

watch at this video and look who have started fight. Turk official kick Berhami, then Huggel give him back then Gritching is knock down by a turk player. :angry:

The video shows a very unfortunate situation.

Soccer personalities sometimes go too far and this video has to be reviewed by FIFA.

An official (non-player) appears to have started it but players from both teams were later involved although my video screen was not the best for viewing.

My real question is where is there a trend of problems. One incident should not ban a team but continuous problems have to be addressed.

Archived