Phantis Forums

Elastonpappou 13

Well our next match is against AEKAKI in peristeri for the cup... Its going to be an interesting match bearing in mind its going to be in Peristeri...

AEK will get 1000 tickets and generally that particular stadioum looks quite small to cover the demand for this game....

Another important thing is that these matches are double. Which means that we are going to have a replay match probably in OAKA (PAO's home for this year!!!)...

More on the subject.....

http://www.sportnet.gr/showreport.asp?spor...&ReportID=81053

Zelimir Obradovic has already started mentioning the importance of the match and he is expecting the players to perform much better than they did at SEF.

ESP...na mou peis twra; Auth h diakoph den mas pligwse pio polu apo sas; Na pw twra oti sto prwto hmixrono arxisa na rwtisw 'poios pao' yiati san paidia sas eixame.....h amuna sas den.....ezouse kai sas kopsame sth mesh ka8e fora, eprepe na prohgi8hkame me pio polu skor sto hmixrono...

H megalh zimia pou egine sto half-time den pligwse mono h AEK, alla kai'meis pou mas ekopse ta dikaiwmata kai den mporesame na doume to deutero meros.....

prepare for what ? athletic crime ?

the vazelo lagoi fans have been asked to leave the stadium, due to throwing objects at aek fans and the court, CANT SAY IM SUPRISED.

easy win for aek, adio pao. :LOL:

Vasilie, esu agori mou kalutera na asxolh8eis me auto to tsirko pou legetai omada mpasket Olympiakou 5-0 metrame kai pou'sai akoma..

Adio , adio , ekei sthn A2. :LOL:

Ton rhmakse ton Kokalh o Paularas kai ta parathse o prodoths.

Pame gia 3ple Crown fetos reeeee!!!! :nw:

Etsw kai xwris kosmo sto 2o me -6 to phrame me +6 .

Kalh omadoula rto AEKaki alla o PAO apexei xiolemtra apo ton epomeno sthn Ellada. Grapste 27 prwta8lhma apo twra kai psakste ton 2o.

ESP...na mou peis twra; Auth h diakoph den mas pligwse pio polu apo sas; Na pw twra oti sto prwto hmixrono arxisa na rwtisw 'poios pao' yiati san paidia sas eixame.....h amuna sas den.....ezouse kai sas kopsame sth mesh ka8e fora, eprepe na prohgi8hkame me pio polu skor sto hmixrono...

H megalh zimia pou egine sto half-time den pligwse mono h AEK, alla kai'meis pou mas ekopse ta dikaiwmata kai den mporesame na doume to deutero meros.....

Did you actually believe that AEK could win this match? NO WAY! WAKE UP!!!

PAO is much better team with million times better coach!!!! As I said before I did not expect a 30 poit win because we never do that. I expected an easy win (as it turned out to be) with "typikes diadikasies"....

As for the fans... If the AEK fans were ordered to leave the ground you would have blamed the refs and you would have found an excuse for your loss. Now that the PAO fans were off the ground you are saying that again it favoured us and that is why we won... Strange...

However I watched the match in the first half and I did not see anything be droped inside the parke. I don't know how the referees came to that decision to throw away ONLY the PAO fans (which apparently is the first time that happens). Probably they have counted the photovolides and said "oh 2 more photovolides came from the PAO side so lets kick the out of the ground..." They are simply idiots and Voreadis simply wanted to steal the show.... ;)

The bottomline is however, that AEK did not have a chance to this game... Even in the first half when we played terribly we were only 6 points behind. Everybody who knows about the sport could see that PAO would come back and kick ass!!!

I say it was an easy win but more difficult that the win over the circus last Sunday......

Now we are going for a double game against MPAOK!!! I cannot see PAO loosing any of the games and I see an easy entrance to the final.... Then its Dimitrakis's turn!!!! :P

P.S. I wander where the mouse has gone? :P ANTE GEIA!!!!! :tup:

You people need help..........the only team that you guys fear is us.

You can talk in circles about this and about cruising and about the break the facts are there....

You guys will get a few shocks if you serve that crap up to us and other teams again.

Panathinaikos have beaten AEK 7 times in the last 8 games we have played... I think that says it all...

Another fact I just had to post, this poll is taken from Metrosport

Who is going to win the Greek League this year?

Aris 45.89% (1693) :LOL:

PAOK 37.11% (1369) :LOL:

Iraklis 3.77% (139)

PAO 10.19% (376)

AEK 0.81% (30)

Olympiakos 1.60% (59)

Other Team 0.62% (23)

Total votes 3689

I seems eating all those "mpougatsa me tiri" affects ones judgment :LOL:

Panathinaikos who have been wiping the floor with Everyone in Greece the last few years are only 3rd favorite with 10% :LOL:

Archived