Phantis Forums

Manchester - Fenerbahce

drakos13

Well after PAO I am a crazy MAN Utd supported. I have been several times to Old Trafford to see the God of football play (King Eric) but since Ferguson and all the other clowns made the club the 2nd best circus after Real Madrid, paying rediculus amounts of money to buy rediculous players (Wayne Rooney) instead of buying descent defenders who can have an positive impact on the team and help it to get some european titles, I stoped being a crazy MAN U supporter I just want them to win....

I feel sorry for Keano who has to cover all those idiots at the back..... ;)

Anyway good luck to our Busby Babes!!!! :tup:

6-2... neither quality nor the nerve... great result for Fenerbahce... here are some of their greatest results in the European Competitions...

F. Bahce-MTK Budapest: 0-2 (Sep 1999) @ Sukru Saracoglu

F. Bahce-Barcelona: 0-3 (Oct 2001) @ Sukru Saracoglu

F. Bahce-Panathinaikos: 1-4 (Nov 2002) @ Apostolos Nikolaidis

and...

F. Bahce-Man Utd: 2-6 (Sep 2004) @ Old Trafford

CONGRATS FENER... :angry: YOU'RE SO SUCCESSFUL IN LOW-PROFILING TURKISH FOOTBALL... :angry:

---- do Turkish Football always need Galatasaray to do something in Europe? ----

YURUYEDUR GALATASARAY :nw:

but since Ferguson and all the other clowns made the club the 2nd best circus after Real Madrid, paying rediculus amounts of money to buy rediculous players (Wayne Rooney) instead of buying descent defenders who can have an positive impact on the team

Rooney is a clown but there's only one team who he can tame...

FENERBAHCE :LOL: !!!

I watched the second half and I was really supporting Fenerbahce though the portuguese comentator was shouting outloud that Fener first half was ridiculous.

There was a time after Tuncay goal that I thougt ...maybe if another one goes in...

Nistelroy is a clinical finisher and Feners defense played like s%$#!.

And Alex needs to run a bit moore.

Archived