Phantis Forums

Player Ratings For all Games! (greek & abroad)

HOLLYWOOD

auto me ton Georgato to eida ki ego....... den ton xtipise tipota apolitos.... theatrinismos me ta ola tou.......!

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PAO - Chalkidona

Galinovic - 6.5 - dunno wat he was doin when Halkidona equalised at 3-3 - first goal he couldnt have done nothing no keeper could have; second he's defence failed him but the third! apart from that and the crossbar they hit didnt have alot to do

Goumas - 7 solid liked his run - should of scored unlucky

Kotsios - 6.5 got caught out a few times esp second goal and when they hit the cross bar - wasnt the same Kotsios as the one in the Derby -

Morris - 7 - quiet solid

Bides - 6 - wasnt impressed with much he did - he didnt defend well and didnt look the goods going forward

Munch - 8 - standard Munch very solid on the left side, nice penalty

Eki - 10 - Man of the Match - lovely goal, controlled game, took players on, nice balls here and there across ground spread the game nicely

Basinas - 7 - was there when needed didnt do too much solid performance

Pap - 8 - very pleased nice goal, assists, deserved a goal good performance, won a penalty as well

Gkekas - 6 - apart from the goal which had he missed he should have been shot quiet a lil too quiet missed a chance or two (standard)

Mihalis - 7 - in summary could have had at least a hatrick

SUBS:

Lamoio - Dunno why did he come on for

Vyntra - should of started

Sanmartean - only 10 minutes

Malezani - After how many weeks without conceding a goal the defence looked fragile today - but i like his use of Eki and love playing with 3 strikers

Malezani is the best coach pou exoume ta teleutaia xronia......... exei empeiria too, pisteuo oti sto epomeno protathlima tha exoume akoma kaliteri omada..... fisika me tis kateliles metagrafes kai na figoun merikoi paixtes pou den teriazoun ston pao...... kai fisika na arxisei na xtizete epitelous to prasino stadio!!!

I AGREE WITH ADONIS RATINGS BUT I DONT AGREE WITH MIHALAKI GETTING A 7.5

HE SHOULD GET A 4.PAO NEEDS A TOP STRIKER AND HE IS NOT IT.HE SHOULD HAVE HAD 2-3 GOALS TODAY.A GOOD STRIKER WOULD HAVE SCORED ON THE CHANCES HE HAD.

ARE you drunk.. I agree he should of scored 4 goals today.. He scored two goals in less then a minute.. Giving him his 7th game winning goal of the season....We have doctor here in Canada if u need help......He was injured for most of the week as well.. This is the funniest post i have ever read.. YOU just topped Pappou..

Congratulations.............

Mihalaki I think had an off day today he still set up a goal and the penelty shot and scored two as well...... I would rank him 7 at least.... But to say he is not a top striker for what this guy has done this year he has bled on the field fighting and battling defenders all year long.....Maybe we should bring in Giovanni in for him...

LOL!!! Joke of the year.... You can see when this guy is off he still contributes....7 game winners when the pressure is on he is there to save us.........

• 2 weeks later...

Galinovic - im giving him a 9 bc i saw him make one of the best saves i have ever seen off a scissor-volley - it was awesome

Kotsios - 5 wasnt impressed to be honest, defence could of done alot better if he had a better performance, im not going to blame anyone precisely for who was at fault for the goal bc i couldnt see exactly who and wat was where and when etc but it was a stupid goal to concede

Goumas - 6.5 - ehh ta idia plus unlucky to hit post gamoto!!!!!!!!

Morris 7 - ta idia - i like his composure, very relaxed and feels comfortable, mark my words, he will go far!

Munch - 6 - played with passion, tried, but wasnt happy with PAOKs nigerian winger getting so much time and space on the ball - he really should of done better marking him in my opinion, (freekick came from his side that we coped a goal)

Bides - 4 - SHOULD OF STARTED VYNTRA!!!!!!!!!

Basinas - 6 - nothing spectacular - apart from winning tackles which is his job anyways didnt do much BUT i am really appalled and pissed off with the quality of set pieces this season and he takes alot of them - a set piece should result in a forced save the majority of times and a corner einai miso goal

EKI - 9 - :nw:

my opinion paos best player - everything started from him, anything dangerous came off his foot, takes on players with ease, IMO the only pao player that can pass a ball properly! im glad he silenced me - keep it coming

Pap -7.5 - nice goal, tried and ran, unlucky to hit crossbar really unlucky bc it was nice, i really like the fact hes playing and looking in good shape

Mihalis - 6 - not himself, was lazy,didnt run hard, shots were lacklustre gave the PAOK defence an easy day dissapointing

Gkekas -7 - pretty much same as mihalis but i give him 7 bc nice pass to pap for goal

SUBS:

olisadebe - 6 - i wouldnt have made this sub but we needed a goal so it wasnt entirely bad move except olisadebe out of shape and loss of touch, but he tried

Wooter - 6.5 - again a sub i wouldnt have made i would of put vyntra on, but he did ok, helped out defence as well didnt look that threatening coming forward

Malezani - had balls to go to toumba starting with 3 strikers, i like, paid off, but we slept for one set piece and was costly. tried to change match with subs but unlucky

I was late but here is my ratings...

Galinovic 8 (spectacular save towards the end of the match. Where are all these people that critisised him in the beginning of the season?)

Munch 6 (He got really tired in the second half that is why Fuccini was all alone with Kotsio)

Kotsios 6 (he was too slow to mark the Melachrinos on the right side)

Goumas 7 (he did well. Missed that chance though)...

Morris 6 (did ok, some mistakes)

Bides 4 (non existent. This guy has to learn the meaning of the word "cross')

Basinas 2 (I have had enough of him. We should let him go in the summer)

Gonzalez 8 (I think he was the MVP of the match. Great passing and a good saving tackle at the end of the match. Should have got a red though :P )

Papadopoulos 7 (he was the best of the attackers. Almost scored a great header)

Hasogolis 6 (great pass to Pap for the opening goal)

Palto 6 (missed some great chances again)

Subs...

Wooter 6 (much better than Bides)

Olisadebe 5 (did not make any difference)

Malezani 8 (good tactics, placed the team well. We were unlucky at the time of the goal).

Galinovic 8 (spectacular save towards the end of the match. Where are all these people that critisised him in the beginning of the season?)

right here. He was crap in the beginning of the season. Hes good now i admit. Like Munch last year at the begining of the year he was terrible........turned around into being a great signing.

• 2 weeks later...

Better late than ever...

PAO - AEK

Galinovic 8 (one of the best players. Quite solid he made some excellent saves)

Munch 6 (Very average game according to his standards)

Morris 7 (quite good made some mistakes)

Kotsios 6 (he had some problems but overall he was OK)

Goumas 7 (quite good throughout the game)

Vyntra 5 (not much)

Wooter 7 (quite good. The only guy along with Gonzalez who was actuallu running)

Basinas 0 (Terrible!! A big ZERO!! We won a foul on the 93rd minute he want to take the free kick, and sent the ball to the stands!! I mean how F****G difficult is it to just kick the ball in the opposing area)

Gonzalez 8 (Probably the best player in the match. Almost scored, passed and marked)

Papadopoulos 6 (Nothing special)

Palto 6 (Had his moments but missed a great tet-a-tet when he was too slow to shoot and the defender got the ball first..)

Subs....

Olisadebe 6 (Had a good shot but that was it)

Gekas - Bides (non existent)

Malezani 7 (his tactics were good but none of the players performed!!!)

Archived