Phantis Forums

Hurt again

HOLLYWOOD

sanmartean seems to be injured once again. he tweeked his knee and says he is unsure about the game with rosenburg. although i dont know the severity of it, this is another step back for a player with great potential. when to we pull the plug on the sanmartian project. he just cannot stay healthy which is very unfortunate. but i am getting very frustrated with him.

Manoli saw 3 doctors and all 3 told him different things. One doctor told him he should rest his knee for 6 months. One doctor told him he should rest his knee for 3 more weeks. And PAO's doctor/president Argiris Mitsou says he is ready to play at the moment and doesn't need a logn period of rest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Even if you wanted to shop from there you couldn't afford it you 'Ksypolhtes' xanoumisses!!!! :P

Toulaxiston autoi den exoun kai de ksodeuoun... Esy exeis ton pio plousio proedro tis A' e8nikis kai den dinei dekara tsakisti gia tin omada. To doulema pou trote apo ti dioikisi sas einai pagero! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Toulaxiston autoi den exoun kai de ksodeuoun... Esy exeis ton pio plousio proedro tis A' e8nikis kai den dinei dekara tsakisti gia tin omada. To doulema pou trote apo ti dioikisi sas einai pagero! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Toulaxiston me ta liga lefta pou xodevei o proedros mas fernei agnostous paixtes pou sto telos dinoun resta

Eno o gay proedros fernei world class players.

Just read the article below

http://www.sportime.gr/html/ent/172/ent.43172.asp

Archived