Phantis Forums

Athletico Bilbao -Olympiakos

pao123

We played well, held Bilbao to very few chances and lets not forget we are STILL missing a good bulk of our team whilst Bilbao starts the season in less then a week.

The only thing worrying me is our inability to produce chances at this point, the 4-5-1 bajevic is playing is leaving Gio far alone, and Rivaldo as the only one organizing.

Nikopolidis - Mavrogenidis - Shurrer - Anatolakis - Venetidis (91 Mendrinos) - Maric (12 Rezic) - Kafes (37 Pantos) - Georgiadis, Rivaldo (68 Castillo) - GIovanni (68 Kostoulas) - Okkas (91 Koulouxeris)

Posted Image

sport-fm.gr :

Athletic is a fantastic team guys... 5th in la liga is really respectable....

and i finally saw Rivaldo play.....

well.....

he was good once... he wasnt as bad as i thought. but then again he was nothing as impressive or special as the geys play him up to be (still), and Mitsou is right. Gonzalez = 2x Rivaldo.

if you were to say Djordjevic you may actually have an argument, but you dont with Rivaldo. Its ok because we know olympiakos care not for talent but for names and familiarity and the fans are easily pleased buy it- just like a new stadium that is boring as hell......cant wait to tear that one up in the first derby.... :ph34r:

U Olympiakos haters have to relax a bit it is a friendly granted we are not playing to capability as of yet but we didn't really have a full squad.

At least our defense didn't give up goals

but we aren't scoring any goals either hopefully that won't be a problem

As for that Paok fan are u jealous that Kariaskaki is better then Toumba

Athletic is a fantastic team guys... 5th in la liga is really respectable....

and i finally saw Rivaldo play.....

well.....

he was good once... he wasnt as bad as i thought. but then again he was nothing as impressive or special as the geys play him up to be (still), and Mitsou is right. Gonzalez = 2x Rivaldo.

if you were to say Djordjevic you may actually have an argument, but you dont with Rivaldo. Its ok because we know olympiakos care not for talent but for names and familiarity and the fans are easily pleased buy it- just like a new stadium that is boring as hell......cant wait to tear that one up in the first derby.... :ph34r:

Yea, well we all pretty much know how it would feel to play in THE crack house that goes by the name of Leoforos. And yes, Rivaldo is a nobody all of a sudden and so is the rest of OSFP's roster, as we wont be able to tame PURE BEASTS like Konstantinidis,Gonzalez and Epalle. LMAO :lol:

Good stuff :tup:

Speaking of Karaiskaki, the first match at this holy site will be against REAL MADRID ! Now go ahead and play those 2nd rate Cypriot teams :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As for that Paok fan are u jealous that Kariaskaki is better then Toumba[/b][/size][/color][/font]

He is not a PAOK fan, he is a PAO fan <_< <_<

Besides, his emblem is not PAOKs, it is Kalamatas.

It is amazing how caught up you guys are with your own team that you dont even recognise other teams apart from Oly , PAO, AEK and PAOK.

yeah mate if you get kalamata confused with paok you probly know very little about the league here.

and the rest of osfp roster isnt a nobody like i said DJORDJEVIC is your only really good attacking player.......Rivaldo isnt as good as him. Face it its true. Eki is also better than him.

yeah you will play Real Madrid.....WOOOOOOOOW. you get exited for the stupid bandwagon teams- when Athletic Bilbao is just as good if not better and you dont realize...this team is like the dream team baketball- yeah they have talent but come on they are much better on paper than in reality.....

go ahead...we'll see the result vs real.. :lol: ..................dont criticize our friendlies...you guys have played crap teams and have seen bad results in the majority of your friendlies...we have seen the likes of river, ajax and who ??? european champs porto!!!...i have allways said frienldlie are friendlies, but dont criticize ours, because yours are definitly not better....real will be your on ly big name friendly..

the only thing im jealous of this friendly is that you guys are actually having a scheduled home friendly in greece. PAO's friendlies this year were all abroad...

watch you guys lose 2-1 to real or tie and go crazy like you are going to win the CL this year....then in the first away cl game eat ksylo again....... :lol:

go ahead...we'll see the result vs real.. :lol:  ..................dont criticize our friendlies...you guys have played crap teams and have seen bad results in the majority of your friendlies...we have seen the likes of river, ajax and who ??? european champs porto!!!...i have allways said frienldlie are friendlies, but dont criticize ours, because yours are definitly not better....real will be your on ly big name friendly..

I have never critisized your friendlies, BUT it's funny now, simply because you vazeloi were commenting and laughing nicely when we played our opening set of friendlies, while you were in your 2nd stage of preperation. Now you are in your final stage and playing against Cypriot clubs whilst finishing up against Hadjuk Split.......................Right........

As far as Porto, one word sums them up: depleted. Not to mention they had just sacked their head coach.

A. Bilbao and Real Madrid are among the cream center of Spanish footballl, I also believe we have signed to play against some Italian club, but im not sure.

Anyways, I truly believe Djole wont be missed AS MUCH as it seems. Georgatos and Castillo can take up the roll solidly. as they complement each other nicely.

also.. i believe porto have properly replaced most of their loses...giourkas for ferriera, diego and quaresma for deco...now they need another center back for carvalho and theyll be set...

and by the way, i and many other have agreed that friendlies are friendlies and should not be looked at too seriously....

I can barely take part in this discussion because you have no mercy for un-greek members

It is supposed to be a forum in English, but most of the comments are in Greek. I can read Greek , just about a line in an hlf an hour, and I manage to read the name of the players, some other words etc. BUt, please have mercy on us and write more in English, at least until I foind some good textbook for learning some more :(

About Rivaldo

It is "very serious comment" to judge a player after seeing him in one game (Against Bilbao) The game was described in the Spanish papers as "grey and boring"

About Gonzales I will refrain from commenting for now, although I have my opinion about him

About the famouse new jerseys

They are only for the UEFA cup, and BTW the modernist design of this dress is featuring now in the local museum of modern art in Bilbao, for original and creative :tup:

Something more about Athletic

It is the only team in the Liga that i compodsed only of Basque players, no foreigners there, and with the local talent they beat Real Madrid and othere with world stars/ That induce respect

I can barely take part in this discussion because you have no mercy for un-greek members

It is supposed to be a forum in English, but most of the comments are in Greek. I can read Greek , just about a line in an hlf an hour, and I manage to read the name of the players, some other words etc. BUt, please have mercy on us and write more in English, at least until I foind some good textbook for learning some more :(

About Rivaldo

It is "very serious comment" to judge a player after seeing him in one game (Against Bilbao) The game was described in the Spanish papers as "grey and boring"

About Gonzales I will refrain from commenting for now, although I have my opinion about him

About the famouse new jerseys

They are only for the UEFA cup, and BTW the modernist design of this dress is featuring now in the local museum of modern art in Bilbao, for original and creative :tup:

Something more about Athletic

It is the only team in the Liga that i compodsed only of Basque players, no foreigners there, and with the local talent they beat Real Madrid and othere with world stars/ That induce respect

woah.......this forum loves non greeks....what are you talking about

the forums not supposed to be in just english, being a greek forum greek is ok.

yeah i saw rivaldo play 1 game but i can still tell hes not that incredible anymore.

i do recognize Bilbao though- these guys are incredible and all locals...true pride...i think along with a state the basques should get their own football team.... .......Mendieta, Xavi Alonso, Urzaiz, Exteberria.....they have great players....

Hang in there LUZ! Sorry for the GReek but as mentioned above it is an official forum languege. Anyway, among some posts in Greek most posts are in English so you can get the relevant picture.

Whenever stuck just ask. At least you will get the answer in the language you asked it! ;)

Archived